• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i smell a money match declaration on swf
for an extensive amount of money
then when they meet irl
the price goes down by 70%

all things get settled in the dungeon

embracethe12

Smash Lord
actually in all honesty i wasn't sure you'd be able to do it, cause you choke a lot.

but if you play like you played vs hugo

i'm almost 99% sure you're going home with a fat wallet

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
@Fabian
You've never beaten my Peach in a set. I went Marth round 1 at Races.' And I wont get into how dumb of a match our ditto was on FD(it will be brushed off as a john, so why waste my time).

So if you feel so confident about beating me, than how about a MM? 5$? I got into Melee all over again (and by that, I mean that I play it on my free time). So I can promise you, that you WONT win.

@P

I got lucky in our set. I doubt I can beat you again.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you beat me fair and square in that set. i was thoroughly outplayed. no johns whatsoever. same thing when fabian beat me in a mm with his peach right before UCLA. I really need to learn the matchup, and until then I'm going to lose to every half-decent peach.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Next tourney if you see me, just ask for as many matches as you want and I'll be happy to play you (not too many MM though cuz I'll more than likely be short on money lol). I wont sandbag either.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
i specifically left out romeo's name so he'd get mad and try to prove me wrong, and then get ***** when he realizes i am greater than his life

romeo said he has to be mad to play his best... so i'm gonna make him mad by the next time he plays me. **** is going down. i figured out his BASIC *** FALCON.

if you want the walkthrough, ask

LMAO god dam i regret playin anyone after about 5pm, cuz thats about the time i started being a joyous lazyas$ guy and not really wanna try hard.

P, I will send your a$s to the dungeon, over and over.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hey Rom MM the next time we see each other. I'm curious to see how well I'll do.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
lmao the dungeon sounds ****ing ****
its gonna make me try my *** off to **** pat and yes im gonna 4 stock him

also i learned how to fight peach so now im not terrible at any matchups..im still bad against falco and shiek tho. when is alex coming back god **** im gonna **** him so hard

and P.... you listen to this salty mother****er. im gonna send you to the dungeon so many times you're gonna have to leave pat's house to save some dignity

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
lmao the dungeon sounds ****ing ****
its gonna make me try my *** off to **** pat and yes im gonna 4 stock him

also i learned how to fight peach so now im not terrible at any matchups..im still bad against falco and shiek tho. when is alex coming back god **** im gonna **** him so hard

and P.... you listen to this salty mother****er. im gonna send you to the dungeon so many times you're gonna have to leave pat's house to save some dignity
calm down homes i dont care who's better i just wanna play you for hours!!! Hahaha but i know we've both gotten aloooooooot better :D

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
calm down homes i dont care who's better i just wanna play you for hours!!! Hahaha but i know we've both gotten aloooooooot better :D
lmao good thats the way i feel too i just love talkin crap

but yea im sure we both got loads better...all that means is our dittos are gonna be that much more fun

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
lmao good thats the way i feel too i just love talkin crap

but yea im sure we both got loads better...all that means is our dittos are gonna be that much more fun
Lol yeas dude there's been a bunch of tourneys over there i wish i could be there :( where does zhu live now?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
oh so he moved closer....thats rapei wanaplay him i know he's really good. but i think i can keep up Haha my puff ***** dude

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey lovage... i keep trying to shine bair... how the hell do you do it LOL is it possible without dumb di from the opponent? argghhh my tech skill can't keep up with all you guys anymore i used to be a beast

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
puff? PUFF?!?!?!

screw puff lol
Hahahha my puff is soo **** i just ****ing looooooove resting its soo **** like it just gives a satisfaction like no other... man i cant wait to go, i hope there's a tournament and a ton of smashfest
hey lovage... i keep trying to shine bair... how the hell do you do it LOL is it possible without dumb di from the opponent? argghhh my tech skill can't keep up with all you guys anymore i used to be a beast
Lol

Top Bottom