• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
I won't be going anymore. No team partner (Tofu and Mango were the only ones I wanted to team with) and I would get ***** in singles as always.
So yeah, whatever.
:/

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
alright, I'll team with you 6th, granted I get a ride >_<

If anyone can give me a ride, I'd greatly appreciate it and I'll pay gas money...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm going to try my hardest to get to this with whatisfear. i am dying to team with him, it's going to be so much fun.

it's all up to my money troubles tho. it should come in, and i will be 100% to go if it does.

SHEIK + GANON OMFG

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ouch...Well Jason, my doubles offer still stands.
Whos goin to this btw?
Oh and P. You goin to this? Get that $5 Luigi vs Fox mm?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lmao, i don't need a good fox to beat your luigi, so sure. if i come i should def have five extra bucks =)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Ouch...Well Jason, my doubles offer still stands.
Whos goin to this btw?
Oh and P. You goin to this? Get that $5 Luigi vs Fox mm?
MM my Falco, $3, 2/3?

aye can you give me danny and david a ride kira? well give gas and we can smash at danny's on friday
Yeah sounds good. How far is it from danny's house?

lol don't team with mr *****es, he's so bad.

i'm so mean to mr *****es, but i don't care. he really is.
lmfao

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Since the doubles tournament is scheduled to start at 1 pm, what time should I expect singles to start?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Joey I'll probably stay over tonight but I won't get there 'till later most likely. What time are most people going to danny's house?

EDIT: WOW did you guys see the crew battles at VLS? Midwest ****ing *****, no wonder khepri is so good.

LuCKy

Smash Master
khepri was telling me midwest just has their pros... and no one else any good. socal ***** em.
lol finally you say something good bout socal

Joey I'll probably stay over tonight but I won't get there 'till later most likely. What time are most people going to danny's house?
and alright i cant go over there til like 7 anyways,but i dont know when david is going over and right now Pboy is a maybe.also you have my or dannys number?

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh kira, danny said if you could come like after 7 like maybe around 8

and you remember where he lives? lol

Top Bottom