• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

joeylol

Smash Cadet
lol luigi asked first sorry p but ill team with you luigig if j666 dosnt go cuz i told him we would team like months ago so if he dosnt come ill team with you

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Okay.. well I'm going to enter teams ^_^Hopefully someone can give me a ride...? Larry, Tofu???

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Oh. I'm entering both actually (forgot to say). The last time I entered singles was in October at Rancho. Hopefully I'll do better than the last time I went. =)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Sorry, my internet is broken so I'm at Panera Bread using their public wifi (ftw).

I said I'd team with Flyleef so I will. I don't take S&C tourneys very seriously (as of now, anyway) so I'm gonna try out some new things. That doesn't mean I won't try to win of course, no worries Flyleef. Teaming with Lucky would've been wayyy too good though haha, maybe at a different S&C?

Entering singles is much more effective at making you better than entering doubles. Money johns are legit though, I suppose.

Top Bottom