• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, WCG is having a poll to vote on which games should be on their next circuit...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Brawl isn't on the list but you're allowed to write in a game.

If you'd like to vote Click this link:

http://www.wcg.com/6th/poll/poll_ptt.asp

and follow these steps:

1. Put in your information
  2. Click Fighters
  3. In the first Text box choose any game
  4. in the third Text box write in "Super Smash Brothers Brawl."

Let's get this done!

Flayl

Smash Hero
Why did you write "Brothers" instead of "Bros."? That's going to split up the votes.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Why did you write "Brothers" instead of "Bros."? That's going to split up the votes.
if people follow my instructions then no one should be writing bros.

But, that aside, it has been a bad habit of mine

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i am sure the people in charge of the poll will be able to realize the minor grammatical difference

Voted. It's a shame that in the first box I didn't really like any of those games, but ah well :/.

just86

Smash Rookie
I voted. Considering that it's a country vs. country event, it would be interesting to see.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I really could only see Brawl getting in as an American-only event (they did that last year in 09 for Gears 2), but probably not as a true WCG title, especially since its competing with MvC3, SSF4 and Tekken 6 (T6, by the way, is a shoe-in at this point because of business relations and whatnot).

Still, I voted for it. Also voted for Pokemon in the fill-in. xD

B0NK

Smash Lord
I really could only see Brawl getting in as an American-only event (they did that last year in 09 for Gears 2), but probably not as a true WCG title, especially since its competing with MvC3, SSF4 and Tekken 6 (T6, by the way, is a shoe-in at this point because of business relations and whatnot).

Still, I voted for it. Also voted for Pokemon in the fill-in. xD
Brawl does have quite the international scene though with competitive players in

US
Canada
Japan
Europe (Including many countries)
Mexico
Australia
and probably even much more that I can't think of right now.

If we hype this enough and get enough votes, I can easily see this as one of their international events :D Brawl has a much more international scene compared to Gears 2.

So everyone vote, who doesn't want to see Brawl players from many countries have a chance to compete against each other????

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Brawl does have quite the international scene though with competitive players in

US
Canada
Japan
Europe (Including many countries)
Mexico
Australia
and probably even much more that I can't think of right now.

If we hype this enough and get enough votes, I can easily see this as one of their international events :D Brawl has a much more international scene compared to Gears 2.

So everyone vote, who doesn't want to see Brawl players from many countries have a chance to compete against each other????
Yeah it does. Gears 2 doesn't have a scene...and when it did, it was pretty much just American. xD Now it's dead. :(

If we get enough votes, it's possible, but I don't think it'd beat out two of the 3 consisting of Tekken, MvC and SSF4, considering that I believe they only do one or two fighting games each year.

SKidd

Smash Master
Was giong to put in Melee

but was persuaded

consider yourselves lucky.

Top Bottom