• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I just thought of what is most likely the sexiest thing Sonic can do.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Ok so we all know what boxthrowing is right?

Well if you don't, you're a scrub.

Well what about Back throw in to pivot grab across FD on maybe wolf at around 90-110 percent?

I think I just came.

This needs a name for when I land it on someone.

:093:

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lol, Boxob and cith always have like, aim convos on the Sonic boards lawl.

But thats actually a great setup I never thought of for getting opponents offstage... If i ever play an Olimar again, I'll use this XD.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
been there, done that, saw the sights, sent a postcard...
i deemed it not worth naming when i did it like 3 months ago, straight up

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't really sound that sexy... Couldn't you just back-throw once off whichever edge is closer, instead of trying to throw them on the edge further away?

R4ZE

Smash Ace
sexiest gimp vs olimar. B-throw him off the stage, then jump BACKWARDS toward him, and dair.

if your placement is correct, sonic cuts from obove olimar down into his falling/di tradjectory. if he uses up-b then he get fall special, and if he waits, he gets slammed by a dair and most likely knocked back FURTHER without a second jump.... its pretty effective. and dair is pretty beat priority...

and sonic just kinda.... up-b's back to safetey before oli would get on the stage even if he didnt die.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It doesn't really sound that sexy... Couldn't you just back-throw once off whichever edge is closer, instead of trying to throw them on the edge further away?
See, now you're not thinking sexy.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I thought it was called a Boxo-B-throw.

Too many boxes everywhere, I won't be surprised that when I post this he hits me hard with the Steak he gets from his work.

Boxob

Smash Champion
It's just boxthrow.

Also, my new favorite way to kill people is Upthrow.

While I'll never claim a boxname for it, it's still beast.

Matt07

Smash Master
Thanks for the quick reply.

Oh, does the internet UAFE? Hmm....

I think I already learned how to 'basic', and yes, I am a 'scrub' on the Sonic boards :).

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Don't worry about it Matt, these guys are only playing with you...

...At least I think they are anyway.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
in this case you are forced to put your back away from the stage. if you cant do that, than this is a good option, you can back throw them toward the stage and than run after and pivot grab them againto back throw them again

p.s. what the hell is uafe, and of course we are the best, we play the best character

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Tried, but there really isn't enough time for Sonic to Bthrow>Pivot grab cuz a character can usually just toss out a Nair and gg.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oey, I have so many chances to do this but I keep going in for the straight grab and D-Throwing them, and now @ this time in the metagame that just gets me punished if the opponent knows. :(

I also really hate Sonic's pivot-grab.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I also really hate Sonic's pivot-grab.
Nah, Sonic's pivot grab is fun.

It's not broken like...Snake's...but Sonic's speed makes it too good.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
also, back throw to runnign pivot grab backthrow?

ive been landing this consistently on people since this thread was made

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
yes ive been doing this. And indeed as the great Boxob has said, this thread might as well be considered sex ed. pivot grab ftw.
On another note for Dedede if you time the an airdodge right, soft hit nair>pivotgrab>d-throw spike is great. Please use a condom.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
bthrow>pivot grab> bthrow is sick. But hard! Gotta be at the right percentage. I only got it off like twice ever. Forward throw to pivot grab works all the time though at low percents. Only cuz everyone thinks sonic is gonna fair after using fthrow and they air dodge in anticipation. Then before they land on the ground you already got em from behind. Yes. From behind. Low percents works best.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I had forgotten how spammy Boxob could get.

Chis is gonna give us all infractions lol.

TKD

Smash Lord
This sounds way too amazing, hahaha. If other people didn't get the point, he means that Sonic runs all the way across FD just to continue his combo. Only Sonic...LOL

Top Bottom