• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

r3d d09

Smash Master
So i was reading fact because my class doesn't start till 7 >.>

BananaHammock. you need to switch your name. and I quote

"If I could rechoose my name on here it would be "Barnacle Boy""

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Uhh, this'll probably sound noobish...
but is there an easier way to infinite CG mid-weight?
Cuz I use Bthrow-Dthrow on light-weight and it always work.
And for heavy is Fthrow-Bthrow, simple!
But I just can't do it well on mid-weight, is there an easy pattern for them?
i think dthrow -> fthrow is the preferred chain.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I can't f throw to popo to save my life... i wonder how many times i've brought this up xD
Just keep practicing Fthrow! I find out the timing by actually looking at when Nana is throwing the opponent forward and I time the grab right after it so there's only a 1 frame difference or something like that ^.^

Teh Future

Smash Master
That doens't make any sense :/

When you dthrow to nana she will end up in front, popo shouldn't move that far forward when you input the fthrow unless you are running (which you shouldn't be). if you are trying to use fthrow after bthrow then just buffern it and popo won't move at all.

r3d d09

Smash Master
That doens't make any sense :/

When you dthrow to nana she will end up in front, popo shouldn't move that far forward when you input the fthrow unless you are running (which you shouldn't be). if you are trying to use fthrow after bthrow then just buffern it and popo won't move at all.
I know it doesn't make sense, haha. that's why i just Dthrow to popo, because he's already in position. odd. i know. it's something i need to work on for this weekend.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I beat .AC.'s Climbers in the first game of a tournament set and then he went MK against me. That's about it. Cool story I know.
I'm 80% sure .AC. post in a little bit seing how he's my stalker.
Hi Classic Blue/Smash Blue/Mod skin users.

Sieguest

Smash Master
>_> man....I can't do jack anymore since school started...how come all the awesome conversations happen while I'm in school...can't even go to the xat...T-T cuz no one is there when I get home...

*sigh*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, it happens. summer was definitely fun haha but things kinda slow down when school comes around

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
i´m glad there is a new chatroom for us =) but it seems that this one is like the last one xD nobody is in there

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Omg this is so much more trouble than it's worth, lol. :urg: I've been doing stuff to my Wii (=_= I really hate the name of this system btw) for like the last three days. Arrrghhhh rage.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
All I want is custom music and my Wii is being difficult. T___T

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I got it to work now, I think. -_- Some of the files were corrupting the SD card. Ironically, two of my favorite songs.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I beat .AC.'s Climbers in the first game of a tournament set and then he went MK against me. That's about it. Cool story I know.

Haaaaiiii! Do you have it too?

If any mod really needs to know why i posted that, dont infract me, pm/aim me.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I just used UTD_Zacs thing and it worked great for me. Unless you're trying to put new music on, but that seems like moar trouble than its worth.

Right now Im trying to get a code where all the music is unlocked, cause I never spent time in cd factory or anything but I want some songs like bramble blast <3 DKC2

I saw that title change.........

edit: i bet your two favorite songs are those two japanese ones from pikmin lmao. Really though what are they? they did an awesome job on brawl music its just that must of the good songs play on crappy stages :(

Right now all my stages have mostly dk/zelda music with some sonic thrown in. What do you guys use?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nahhh by custom music I mean adding your own music to the game. Annd...it's not fixed. :urg:

Sieguest

Smash Master
ooooh....then that's why I shouldn't do it then....@_@

EDIT: GRR! People must get on earlier in the day on the xat >_> I'll catch'em all tomorrow morning

Top Bottom