• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Y'know, Google is really awesome.

Main Entry: cav·al·cade
Pronunciation: \ˌka-vəl-ˈkād, ˈka-vəl-ˌ\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, ride on horseback, from Old Italian cavalcata, from cavalcare to go on horseback, from Late Latin caballicare, from Latin caballus horse; akin to Greek kaballeion horse, Middle Irish capall workhorse
Date: 1644
1 a : a procession of riders or carriages b : a procession of vehicles or ships
2 : a dramatic sequence or procession : series

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Google was an answer on jeopardy earlier today, but some fail guy said, "what is yahoo"

Since when was there a yahoo chrome >_>

r3d d09

Smash Master
>.> yeah, and how there is yellow around the c stick hole. someone decided to do some touch up while i was gone. Blah.

But yeah, that's what i'm up to. I'm going to do the same with my white controller so it's white and black.

then my friend wants me to buy one and do one glow in the dark or something. haha.

I'm trying to think of a design that i can do for IC's on a controller. Oh well. Rant is over :D

Zero Hour

Smash Apprentice
where do you guys buy Gamecube controllers I can't find the official ones and all the others have turbo's or lame flaws.

r3d d09

Smash Master
what I'm doing is going on classifieds sites and looking them up. but i look up gamecube first. then they sell them with the GC, so i ask if they will sell separate.
Trade in value at places is like a dollar. so I offer them five bucks usually.
but I also think how much it will cost to drive and get it. so keep that in mind. Don't want to spend 20 bucks in gas xD

r3d d09

Smash Master
in my state, a news channel has a classifieds part. it's way better than craigs and everything. it's like craigs times 10. but maybe it's bigger in other states because they don't have what i have.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So I think I am going to drop the Ice Climbers. Not that it really matters anyways because I am one of those random players that suck.

r3d d09

Smash Master
... you should watch me play. according to this one kid. i just spam xD. but it was on wifi. my 2nd time doing matches online. how can people stand that lag?

what are you struggling with Y462?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
... you should watch me play. according to this one kid. i just spam xD. but it was on wifi. my 2nd time doing matches online. how can people stand that lag?

what are you struggling with Y462?
I am not really struggling with anything, it is just that I got tired of them. If I find some opponents and have fun with them, then I guess it won't happen.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Uhh, this'll probably sound noobish...
but is there an easier way to infinite CG mid-weight?
Cuz I use Bthrow-Dthrow on light-weight and it always work.
And for heavy is Fthrow-Bthrow, simple!
But I just can't do it well on mid-weight, is there an easy pattern for them?

Top Bottom