• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Teh Future

Smash Master
ooooh....then that's why I shouldn't do it then....@_@

EDIT: GRR! People must get on earlier in the day on the xat >_> I'll catch'em all tomorrow morning
Nah I fixed it. It did take me like 6 hours.... but that was mostly because I started trying to learn Sonic for some reason lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dont cry a lot

but first time i watched pursuit of happyness i was brought to tears at the part where he stood in the church and people were worshipping

i dont even think it was meant to be a tear jerking scene, unlike many other scenes

but it got me

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
IIRC, Сказка сказок made me cry once.

Other than that, I don't remember any movies making me cry, although it's probably happened.

r3d d09

Smash Master
i don't recall any movie making me cry.
but there are some scenes that make me sad because it reminds me of past events of my life. Losing people and what not.
Or the thought of losing a parent. etc. ha.
but a tear doesn't fall from this face during movies.

Random fact: I laugh during scary movies. I laugh during Saw xD

EDIT: who can solve a cube and whats your fastest time?
Have you solved anything higher than a 3x3x3?

Sieguest

Smash Master
I feel slow....people finishing their rubiks cubes all fast not even taking an hour and whatnot....and I take 3 :p

I'm too slow!

r3d d09

Smash Master
well, my fast time happened to be an easy f2l *first two layers* then easy permutation. there is like 80+ algorithms for speed cubing, and i got all the ones i knew xD.
but my average with just the normal way of solving it is i believe a minute? O.o somewhere around there.

I'm just hoping my progression of the cube will some how transmute *woot diablo term* into IC skill. I'm a person who pick up difficult things and isn't satisfied till I'm pretty good at them xD. So i guess IC's is a good char for me ha.

enough rambling from me

Teh Future

Smash Master
So Im wondering how people get into the SBR. It seems to me like instead of just being good at the game, you should just be from Texas....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So um..I'm uploading a video of myself to youtube right now >_>.

For you guys :p.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol legit

u dont look anything like the guy in ur avatar :)

lol this is the most exciting thread title yet

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
osht, Hylian on cam. Exciting! O:

So guys, I was playing with another smasher today, and we got in some doubles vs his little brother's friends. Without any of the distractions that come with vsing good players, we got to try a lot of new stuff.

... I think Ice Climbers have the potential to be really ****ing good in teams.

More than anything, there are a lot of awesome cg-related combos.
cg -> thunder
cg -> ike/dedede/other heavy fsmash
cg -> oil panic
the list goes on.

IMO this could be great since using your teammate to finish a cg with a strong move means you don't need to cg nearly as long, making you less vulnerable. Only problem is setting it all up and dealing with other ic+teams issues. Maybe ICs can play it safe in a supporting role while the teammate pressures and helps set up grabs?

lawl chances are this has been explored in the past, or just plain dumb, or whatever. But I wanted to bring it up anyway to see what people think. :p

And yeah, sorry, didn't think this was appropriate for the Q&A thread, and I didn't want to make another thread, so I just put it here. xP

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
I was teaming with a lucas yesterday and we wrecked lol. Blizzard heals lucas like 100% when he absorbs it. so i was being his white mage and he ended up have 0% 3 stocks at the end lol.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Yes.

Buy a new one and FINISH THE RUBIK CUBE! Fast time = fast hand = faster CGS!
this would make sense why i CG too fast >.> and miss the grab xD

I'd tap that ;) NO HOMO

buy me alchohol henreyy!
Alcohol is for the weak >.>

EDIT:
I was teaming with a lucas yesterday and we wrecked lol. Blizzard heals lucas like 100% when he absorbs it. so i was being his white mage and he ended up have 0% 3 stocks at the end lol.
I absolutely hate it when people do that>.> ha Mother characters<dirt

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Mother characters are really good in teams in general tbh, they have so many characters they can effectively partner with.

Corrupted Mind

Smash Cadet
Do you guys practice chain grabs in friendlies. Whenever I do people complain about it. But if you dont get practice in friendlies its alot harder to do it in a real tournament.

Top Bottom