• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, I used to think it was the best TL, now I think MJG has the best one and Lee has the second best.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Played them alll.

Still think MJG or LeeM are the best TL's.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
olimar is ****ing stupid
IDK, Olimar seems easy to me.
I've taken 2 games of friendlies of Logic at MLG Columbus and lost a tourney set to L_Cancel because Norfair was legal and it was impossible to gimp Olimar there. But really all you need to do is pressure him with blizzard and his game is destroyed

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've never lost to an olimar in tournament and played a tonnn of them. I think it's pretty easy >_>.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
^^^^^^^^
Hylian, do you see the word hard in that sentence at all? Please tell me if you do.
..No but I know him in person and know his opinion on the match-up. Thanks though.

have you played brood, rich brown, Logic, or Dabuz in tourney?
I've played rich and Logic before but not in tournament. I've also watched all their videos against Ic players and think most Ic's just play it wrong, just like DDD lol.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I agree that ICs don't play ddd right.

I played T M A Cnonamesearch at MLG and...he didn't get a percent on my till his last stock.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I agree that ICs don't play ddd right.

I played T M A Cnonamesearch at MLG and...he didn't get a percent on my till his last stock.
Lol, I'm subscribed to this thread for some reason (I think Future or Jowii posted here once on my account? dunno haha)

But yaaaaaaa, you ***** me pretty hard. You were camping hella hard with blizzard and uair (as it should be) and I had trouble getting in and played REALLY haphazardly with my first two stocks, resulting in grabs --> ****.

The last stock was much better :) I do know that MU fairly well (Future+Hylian >.>) but it wasn't show by those first couple stocks. Much love though, you were really good and caught me off guard considerably.

But seriously, to beat D3 camp blizzard, get a lead, mix in those uairs because he will come down from the top, and don't follow D3 into the air, because he will separate you and probably take Nana.

That's how the MU should be played (at its basic level), IMO.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I've played rich and Logic before but not in tournament. I've also watched all their videos against Ic players and think most Ic's just play it wrong, just like DDD lol.
Geez, if that isn't arrogant...

Hope L_Cancel (hopes for namesearch) beats your "I'm obviously the only person who knows this MU" booty then. :)

EDIT: Im going to do that one day Frozen.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Geez, if that isn't arrogant...

Hope L_Cancel (hopes for namesearch) beats your "I'm obviously the only person who knows this MU" booty then. :)

EDIT: Im going to do that one day Frozen.
I never said I was the only person who knew the match-up just that I think people do a lot of wrong things in it. I'm not being arrogant at all. I could certainly lose to an Olimar player, I just haven't yet and think I know the match-up pretty well. This exact same situation happened with DDD and people told me I was wrong, and this exact same situation happened with Lucas and the people I was told to play lost and didn't change my opinion at all lol.

Top Bottom