• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

r3d d09

Smash Master
I managed to get 17th at R3. >_> 64 man bracket and 16 pools with top 4 making it out. I think there was around 140ish....lol

Only lost to mk...........
I was suppose to fly to r3 but i didn't post fast enough in the utah thread :/

lollll....

Pound 4 is mine! No one is ready for these new climbers!

maybe i'll make it to 2nd round of pools in melee too D:
... go melee

new climbers? what exactly have you changed about your play style?
new climbers? lain is ICE CLIMBERS.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Ctrl-Alt-Del in the sense that when everything's going wrong with your computer (programs freezing [no pun intended[, etc.) you just hit ctrl-alt-del and everything gets back to normal?

Because you could spend the better part of a stock getting ***** but once you get that grab the situation's reset and they lose a stock.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
merry christmas IC mains!

now, get your ***** off of smashboards and go say hi to your relatives (and failing that, go get some chinese food. seriously, friend rice is the greatest invention known to man following sprite).

swordgard

Smash Hero
merry christmas IC mains!

now, get your ***** off of smashboards and go say hi to your relatives (and failing that, go get some chinese food. seriously, friend rice is the greatest invention known to man following sprite).

Merry xmas everyone!

Sieguest

Smash Master
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

oh wait....
>______________>
oh well it's only a day late, maybe on New Years...
I'm calling the 12:00 post EXPECT IT!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQ76NSB2TY

If you´ve faced and had extreeme trouble against a good diddy, there might be a few things here that could help. I`ve yet to face one so I´ll wait with analyzing it in details and instead try to figure things on my own when the situation comes.
The banana to ice block is cute because it almost guarantees a grab, other than that, I think that match is standard fare. It's pretty much how I fight all diddys, grab the naners and run away, wait until they make a mistake and trip them.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I turn 21 tomorrow!!!!!

:)

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Geez, he needed to go back to the basics if he cant get F-throws right.

Happy almost birthday hylian! Going out to drink tonight? Vodka is hella strong.

Teh Future

Smash Master
couple things cool cats:

-How useful is it to dash grab with nana after pivot ice block?

grabbing with nana is a bad idea generally but as you can do this very fast it would almost be like a counter (retreat w/ pivot > ice block > grab). Only thing is nana ends up far away and Im not sure if she would just randomly throw in any direction which would make it kinda useless

-the last japan video was terrible. The one vs diddy was cool. Ive never used Items to desync but Im definitely gonna see what I can do with it. Diddy is obviously most useful but remember Snake and Peach also throw items at you. Peach I can see it being kind of useful. Snake I dunno really. maybe if you manage to catch snakes second grenade you can throw it away and desync blizzard him(since he wouldn't be able to take out a nade for a split second it would be very useful I think)

Zucco

Smash Master
Maybe you should work on throwing more ice blocks and less controllers.

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you should work on throwing more ice blocks and less controllers.

Top Bottom