• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
@Luke

wrong (well its true, but thats not why)

@Roderick

Read my blog: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212594

I main Random, and Random and Mewtwo are both epic. Mewtwo however, is the SYMBOL of epicness. As a Random main I feel it is my duty to acknowledge that Mewtwo is more epic then Random. So I must post his epic image in all my posts as a reminder that maybe one day, I can be that epic.

@yoshi
Try to get that hosted on Youtube pl0x.

:mewtwo:

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
havokk i have no way to get anything on youtube at all, ive tried many times to get my matchs on but never succeed. could i send the reply to u and could u put it on youtube for me?

Staco

Smash Champion
I think you infinite jumped because of the air dodge.
Maybe you can infinite jump after making an air dodge (instead of an attack).

My qeustion: Olimar has got the advantage about Snake? Oo
Are there any articles about it, I cant really believe this without some proofs.

SuSa

Lol of course I know how to get him into an air release but how do you get the Utilt on him?
Very good timing.

I think you infinite jumped because of the air dodge.
Maybe you can infinite jump after making an air dodge (instead of an attack).

My qeustion: Olimar has got the advantage about Snake? Oo
Are there any articles about it, I cant really believe this without some proofs.
Olimar can give us problems camping, if you're not a master at it, you'll be outcamped.
Olimar likes forcing approaches, he can stop ALL of ours with up-B or grabs.

WE CANT APPROACH. :|

We also get grabbed left and right, he can easily spike gimp us, and if the Olimar's good he'll down-B all our deadly moves if he can predict them, but doesn't think they can shield in time.

1 :mewtwo: 469

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Olimar pretty much shuts down everything Snake can do.

You just gotta get lucky with a hit and hopefully keep the Oli pressured so he can't keep up his defensive game. Hate that matchup ;-;

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
lol I got a question...whats the square root of 1,000,674,934,206.02² ?

I kid I kid, are there ANY good or decent uses for the Rocket Launcher ( side B ) besides a bogus stage spike on FD?

Staco

Smash Champion
Can I change the direction of my UpSmash? Oo
Somebody told me about that, lol.

SuSa

What do you mean?

You can reverse-jump-cancel it, I think thats what you mean.

Dash > Pivot > Jump > Up Smash

The pivot > Jump > Up smash must be done QUICKLY

Pivot > .5 seconds later Jump > .3 seconds later Up Smash

I mean QUICK.

SuSa

Someone can test that.

Do a tilted upsmash (upsmash but hold slightly forward each time) just spam it 20 times and record the direction it goes in.

Do it neutral. 20 times

Do it while holding back. 20 times

Do it 20 times with something else you can think of.

Do it 20 times again just so we have a x/100.

Count how many times it went left, count how many times it went right, count how many times it went straight for each.

Determine if holding or pressing something can change direction. IF NOT add up all the totals for left/right/neutral and put them out of 100.

That way we can have an average % of left/right/neutral to see if its truly random, or like Peach's Fsmash sort of...

SuSa

What do you mean by recovering from above?

You mean the ummmm pivoted up smash AT? Ive heard of that and seen it B4 but im not super sure on how to do it
I mean when you're really high up with forward momentum, use Nikita then immediatly cancel it. It falls with you.

Also it's with Jump-Canceling.

You're to slow! :sonic:

1 :mewtwo: 397

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
I mean when you're really high up with forward momentum, use Nikita then immediatly cancel it. It falls with you.

Also it's with Jump-Canceling.

You're to slow! :sonic:

1 :mewtwo: 397
lol yeah I kinda figured that out after I left the thread, I do it all the time just never knew it was a name or anaolgy for it :/

IxxI

Smash Fence
More people than just Havok please? LOL he also got 2 stocked by a scrub. And he spammed my R.O.B. and still ended up winning with 2 stocks.

SuSa

You'll help me? =]
Post on the thread too. More people on my side will make me win. =P
More people than just Havok please? LOL he also got 2 stocked by a scrub. And he spammed my R.O.B. and still ended up winning with 2 stocks.
LOL in what way?
By clicking the edit button.

Rather then making two more replies, and henceforth, triple posting.

1 :mewtwo: 360 Created using PokeScript - by Havokk

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
seriously man how old are you, this is a pointless arguement, stop spamming him with you suck, and even though its pretty lol, dont ask other people to fight your fights for you and flame.

IxxI

Smash Fence
seriously man how old are you, this is a pointless arguement, stop spamming him with you suck, and even though its pretty lol, dont ask other people to fight your fights for you and flame.
geez, its all for fun really. why do you have to make such a big deal out of it?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, who's making a big deal? I didnt make like 100 posts in 10 minutes constantly fighting and bickering and then running off to other boards to get help.

though I will admit this is pretty funny to watch.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm more laughing at you than with you though.
serisouly give up leave the guy alone, if it really bothers you that much then do what I said before and
go punch him or something and then use his account to settle it online because you obvisouly want everybody to pay you attention.
but constantly spamming you suck at him and telling people not to play him cause he sucls is stupid, and doesnt win arguements

I had a question about the hitbox of range of Snakes Uair and Bair.

For the Bair when it is first started does the hitbox range extend beyond his feet a bit?

Same question with the Uair, but also does it extend throughout his whole body during the attack not just his legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom