• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
for two nights?
the cost of the hotel would be like 80 times as much as the tournament itself! just saying, some of this logic is kinda dumb
I'm not sure what logic you mean, but free housing is up to the people who have space. If there isn't all that much being offered, that kinda sucks, but what are you gonna do? Free housing is a privilege, not a right.

Put a bunch of people in one hotel room and you're looking at a very reasonable price per person.

By the way, even though I was offering housing for SMYM 7 last time, I made it very clear that a lot of people would need to fend for themselves, and they did. Kudos to them.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
okay me and you then BP. some guy posted on like page 9 saying something about teaming with you, didnt know if the plans changed between us. i should start practicing my tech skill again, we could be the most technical team there :)

Mars-

Smash Champion
Mars-, MM?

Anyway, I need to figure out housing for the Dew Crew, so if anyone wants to go down with us on a motel let me know.
$10,000,000 mm. Or I guess $5 would work just fine.

Is ckit actually going to play this time?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Assuming he doesn't have Pharmacy johns, yes.
I was going to dig up a post that a guy named Blackstar made a while back about priorities but I started reading some Kochiha stuff and got sidetracked in entertainment.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
so should I switch out the blue LED for a red one of equal brightness.
Or figure out how to get this color change LED working.
Or keep it like it is.

Top Bottom