• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

dmac

Smash Champion
i really hope to see all the melee guys that have been dodgin tournies for a while, this really seems like the best chance to hang out again with the majority of the midwest, i miss you guys ;_:

Watty

Smash Lord
viperboy u need to STFU that was the biggest pile of BS ive ever been apart of

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll....dmacssss.....itll be good to see you guys agains....im bringing james hopefully so =).....gonna be great times. phat and dyc better be coming!.....as well as the amazing rezo and jesi hopefully.

is anyone from canada still thinking about coming to get owned by MW 0_o? anyone from canada that comes, MM?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Eddie might john out of this so I'll be looking for a potential melée partner who can do at least as well as myself. Eddie is such a fro.

Tink

Smash Hero
same here my little buddy....but i can make this still....is Ne still gonna creep to this?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tink i think raynex is coming to this. not sure about the rest of canada

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lololol i have personally spanked a double samus team, courtesy of dmac and me.

actually while on the subject of samus, IHSB imma need a 5-10 dollar mm. you got way too lucky last time

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Google says 129 mi / 2.5 hrs for Midway to Champaign, 153 mi / 2.6 hrs from O'Hare--but if you hit traffic it'll be a lot more than that.

You can fly into Champaign Willard, but it's usually not cheap.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll....umm....Kansas <_<....didnt have like many GREAT mw players there....other then darkrain.......good MW players, yes, but not great. but id loveee to get some Mms with ya, if you come....mostly marth vs fox, and fox ditto for 5$ if your up for it.

edit:i want Kage to comeee!!!!! i want ganon dittos!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Google says 129 mi / 2.5 hrs for Midway to Champaign, 153 mi / 2.6 hrs from O'Hare--but if you hit traffic it'll be a lot more than that.

You can fly into Champaign Willard, but it's usually not cheap.
I'll check it out, thanks alot for looking it up for me.

roflll....umm....Kansas <_<....didnt have like many GREAT mw players there....other then darkrain.......good MW players, yes, but not great. but id loveee to get some Mms with ya, if you come....mostly marth vs fox, and fox ditto for 5$ if your up for it.

edit:i want Kage to comeee!!!!! i want ganon dittos!
you're probably right...

but I remember Kels was in my round 2 pools. I think I 4 stocked him game 2. He didn't play Falco vs me, but he should have.

Oh and Khepri was there, I hear he's not that bad either.

I can also probably convince Kage to come. He's such a rich *******.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, they were jus getting back into the game back then :p...as alot of people were....but this MW tournament, if you come in top 3, maddd props to ya =)......also, make kage come!

edit: not trying to belittle your accomplishment or anything, you def are good =).

edit 2: im talkin about the MW top 5....darky, me, drephen, dope, and jiano....since vidjo and trail dont really play at all anymore <_<.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'll check it out, thanks alot for looking it up for me.

you're probably right...

but I remember Kels was in my round 2 pools. I think I 4 stocked him game 2. He didn't play Falco vs me, but he should have.

I can also probably convince Kage to come. He's such a rich *******.
I don't remember getting 4 stocked but yeah I got owned in our matches. But I'm looking forward to a rematch. Fox dittos and this time I won't lose.

Tink

Smash Hero
ima be looking forward to that match too =)...i have taught kelly well in the ways of the fox ditto i think.

Zjiin

Smash Master

ya, they were jus getting back into the game back then :p...as alot of people were....
These are johns, but i can certainly vouche for them. The midwest really messed up wen brawl came out by giving it a chance. Everyone's back to tuning their game back up now. I'm on the list of people who want to play RaynEX as well. I'll bring some spendin' monies.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
lololol i have personally spanked a double samus team, courtesy of dmac and me.

actually while on the subject of samus, IHSB imma need a 5-10 dollar mm. you got way too lucky last time
Lucky? LUCKY? LUCKY???

I prefer "clutch come-from-behind victory which could have easily gone either way".
And hell yeah $10 2/3.

brickman

Smash Lord
lol.

I will house Raynex and only Raynex if he would like.

He just can't bother me from studying, only provide me with sufficient smash breaks and not eat all of my food.

How does that sound?

Top Bottom