• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 7 (Champaign, IL March 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
Looks like me and smeesh will be comin up with Darks crew again.

so yeah i can finally snatch my watch back from ya AOB >_>'

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Alright then.

First line of defense when someone doesn't get up from friendlies after a set (2 out of 3)?

Screaming. Call him out for all to see.

Second line of defense?

Trail's magic fingers.

Nite

Smash Champion
I want to come to another big midwest tourney. FC was too good and you MW people sure know how to throw a party.

So Viperboy, if I come, how many people can you house? It'd be me + 3 others. Is that straight? Also, if I make it we gotta get some sets recorded. Falco dittos, lol.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Crashman is too good at Warcraft III. He proved it last night.

Also, my cube is broken, and I have no way to practice :( Can we switch this to a Warcraft tournament?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
What are the neutral stages?

Neutral 6 or Neutral 7, you have it contradicting yourself in the first post?
I just took Cruise off. No one's gonna complain, right? So it's 6.

Aaron--you didn't lose so much money that you can't come, I hope.

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
I've simply taken up the philosophy that MMOs are the devil (which isn't true) and that I shall never play one ever again. Smash is way more fun, anyway.

On-topic: SMYM is too good. Still can't wait for this. =)

KishSquared

Smash Master
You all are silly. WoW is lame. War3 is teh r0x0r!!

MMOs totally take over your life. I like a game I can pick up and play in increments.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey wait, what were you just playing for six hours at a time?

Oh yeah, Maple Story.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Indeed, and no need to slam bombsoldier in the midst of such discussions.

I'm disappointed in the lack of people making fun of Jeff for playing Maple story. I hereby resign from this community, as I am no longer certain I want to be a part.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
i saw map.l stry once and decidedb that id rather hreak my back trying 2 suck my own ***** than palu that gam. a winrar is me?

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
*Sigh* Once again I'm lookin for a ride I'm in desperate need of one since the two that I usually go with are goin home to Chicago for spring break and I guess it's not on the way which it should be =/. If anyone is willin to give me a ride from wherever they are I would be most grateful and I can easily give gas money for the ride even if it's the slightest bit out of the way headed towards Champaign. If any of you know Zec or Wuwu talk to them, they'll tell you I'm worth taking lol at least I hope they would.

KishSquared

Smash Master
EVERYONE BRING TVs!!! Also VCRs. I hope to have at least 4 VCRs so we can record the entire last pool.

Seems like I was gonna post something else, but I forgot.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring my tv and vcr. The tv has a couple giant scratches on it from other tournaments though. Better than no tv I suppose.

Tink

Smash Hero
we are taking the camry big c <_<. after this last weekend, the APV cant make the trips that far ='(.

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks Tink. I'll pm AOB about it. Also, if anyone can house us that would be great. Respond soon please so we can know where to head.

Yea, does anyone want to enter doubles with me? Viperboy? Anybody? I'm just throwing names out there.

Tink

Smash Hero
man, cant wait for this! comming up fast, everyone must crowd around when i whoop wattys Asz in our MM :pPPPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom