• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smurf, Nasty, & Fury Presents: Battle Royale Results!!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
dude PA is F'ing amazing.....

id just like to thank

Vanillawaffle for driving...

P~S for driving

and all of the PA people i played......

especially the random amazing sonic.....and random amazing marth......
Thank you (:

:093:

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
there were many people here i didn't get to face. next time guys, and one more thanks to Nasty, Fury, and Smurf for hosting a fun tournament. it was great.
glad to hear it man.

this was a lot of fun ill come to the next one
sweet! that's what i like to hear

Great tourney! very impressed by the amount of setups and how well this thing was run.
Thanks Pav! i'm glad you had a good time.

I usually do very good in teams, but I can only do so much at one time.

I'll gladly take you guys up on a $50 MM for teams next time.
lolz

And I would especially like to thank Smurf, Nasty and Fury for throwing (by far) the best tournament I've been to. Matches were set up quick, plenty of TVs/Wiis for casuals, plenty of room for 50+ people, nothing was stolen, everything went quick and smooth. Not to mention this was BY FAR the best venue I've ever played at. A planetarium!? Are you god**** kidding me!?!?! Great **** guys, keep this up I CAN'T WAIT for Battle Royale II ;)
YES! two thumbs up to you sir. this is what i like to hear. i'm really glad that you and everyone had such a great time here. it seems like everyone thought this and it definitely makes all the hard work that smurf, fury, and myself put into this worth it... can't wait till we start working on getting a second one going!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm already excited for Battle Royale II...LMAO

:D

Seriously, this was great, you guys know how to run a tourney :p

:093:

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
dude G-reg chill i dont care if he said he beat me with bowser or took 1st its not that serious to me....after all i do main low tier characters....what would i look like getting 1st...lol
haha getting first would look like you are freaking beast and shame all players with your sick nasty low tier skillz....oh wait you do that without taking first lol

Phase

Smash Apprentice
13. Phase (TL) - Amazing TL player... I was relieved when you CP'd Kirby, your TL terrified me lol. Stick with him next time ; )
thanks! i work hard on my main :D, i have such a huge mental block against mk's tho... maybe next time were at a tourney together you can help me out with that. I was gonna give you a shoutout but i had forgotten your tag so anyway... grats on your placing man, our match was pretty demoralizing for me hahaha

Keen

Smash Cadet
thanks! i work hard on my main :D, i have such a huge mental block against mk's tho... maybe next time were at a tourney together you can help me out with that. I was gonna give you a shoutout but i had forgotten your tag so anyway... grats on your placing man, our match was pretty demoralizing for me hahaha
Yeah you work hard and it shows, good ****.

Most def! I'd be more than happy to talk TL vs. MK strats, I'd also like your input on the match up of course :)

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Finally, time for shoutouts!

1. Vex - Good **** man! I wanna thank you again for taking care of the tourney when I had to play.
2. Boss - You're mad cool bro, really glad you came and tore it up. Didn't get to play you though...
3. G-Reg - good **** man, nice placing and thanks for coming
4. Plank - sick mk... too good
5. Xzax - lol, marth's gay! Thanks for coming bro and helping with everything and being my personal cheerleader during that match and avenging me! lol
5. Pryonic Star - didn't get to play you although I don't really like playing olimars... and good ones at that lol
7. Rush - I will get you one of these days and really amazing comeback on PS1 during doubles, it was awesome! Thanks for coming man, see ya at the next one
7. Keen - I'm not sure we played, but thanks for coming!
9. .com - yo, you helped out so much, thanks for your support.. you're the man!
9. Rev - lol, Diddy for the win!!! Thanks for coming rev, you altoona guys are the best!!
9. Bryan - BRYAN!!! Good ****, I heard you ***** Pyronic Star 1 stock from spawn to death! WHAT!?
9. Umbra - Wow... those friendlies were like the first matches I've played in three days... I'm sorry...
13. Def - Yeeaaaaa boyyyy, that's my BROTHER!!!
13. Smurf - lol good **** man, The Court's KING!!!
13. Phase - yooo thanks for coming bro, you guys are awesome! Yea that was a lot of fun right before you guys left, I thought you were gonna punch me for a second lol
13. Fizzle - yea man ridiculous marth, close matches, crazy Up-B!!! (for the win) ~ sad face ~
17. Camalange - hey man great matches, we'll have to MM sometime lol
17. Wrek - Hey wrek, good **** in doubles! Those were some INTENSE matches man!
17. Eric - Thanks for coming!
17. Ramen - Thanks for coming!
17. Javi - I'm all upset... lol good games man
17. Pav - Hey we didn't get to play! Next time, thanks for coming!
17. Truth - Hey man good games, and good **** in doubles!! Real close matches
17. Fury - Scrub it up! Losing a 2 - on - 1 to Rush! And again in singles????!!! SCRUB!
25. Lawz - Hey man, great matches bro, we'll def have to play again
25. HiME - nice placing, one step below me! Just where you belong! lol
25. Nasty - Good **** Nasty, we were on point with our teamwork!!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
haha, phase... i randomly thought of the conversation we had near the end of the tourney..

Halo: Yo, Adam, my pikachu will crush your lucas
Nasty: No it won't!
Phase: Adam?
Nasty: Yeah, that's my name
Phase: I will NEVER say that again.

hahaha.. quite hilarious. btw, halo's pikachu has yet to take two stocks off my little boy :laugh:

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
hahaha good one. For some reason I can call dex, dex...and I can call fury, franco. But by god I will never use Nasty's real name lol

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Lol Adam...i bet nobody knows what my real name is, and i plan on keepin it that way... =p

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
its probably something way left field like... bob
Aw dangit how'd you guess lol....
j/k, my name ain't Bob. my name is waaaayyyyy left field tho... like "wtf? thats a black people name too!?"
...but even tho my name is...different, I wanna thank almighty GOD that I'm not Vex Kasrani (no thats not his real name). his real name...lol. too bad he doesn't have the red nose to go with it =p

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
.....DAMMIT Jon :mad:
I was waitin for M@v to be an a**hole and come in here and tell the world what my name is. lol

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
j/k, my name ain't Bob. my name is waaaayyyyy left field tho... like "wtf? thats a black people name too!?"
...but even tho my name is...different, I wanna thank almighty GOD that I'm not Vex Kasrani (no thats not his real name). his real name...lol. too bad he doesn't have the red nose to go with it =p
WHAT!?? Vex's name is RUDOLPH!???

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
LOL I was thinking more along the lines of Santa, with his rose red cheeks and nose hahaha. Oh Julian, thats so black haha I wanna see you chris brown someone, bite they ***. How did this thread become a name thread lol.

For the record...they call me Corneilius.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

It's not a bad name at all once you get out of middle school, its a unique name, no two people in any room anywhere will get confused when my name is called because its a rare name to have lol.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
For the record...they call me Corneilius.
Sure Josh.

It's not a bad name at all once you get out of middle school, its a unique name, no two people in any room anywhere will get confused when my name is called because its a rare name to have lol.
I still get made fun of for my name today, and i'm in college. And NOBODY can spell my name right...nobody. Not even my own cousins.

graphicjake

Smash Rookie
haha, phase... i randomly thought of the conversation we had near the end of the tourney..

Halo: Yo, Adam, my pikachu will crush your lucas
Nasty: No it won't!
Phase: Adam?
Nasty: Yeah, that's my name
Phase: I will NEVER say that again.

hahaha.. quite hilarious. btw, halo's pikachu has yet to take two stocks off my little boy :laugh:
Just gotta throw this out there for everyone else to say. I ***** Nasty's Lucas and then he vowed to never let me take more than 2 stocks off after that. So, what is mentioned here is a LIE. Secondly, I'm gonna destroy him the next time we play. I'll even record the match if need be to show everyone here the sheer and utter ****** that is coming his way.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha after the impossible happened and nasty spiked my GnW I vowed to never lose to him again. Gingers ain't got **** on me.

Nasty I know you use blonde lucas but i believe ginger is his natural color and lucas is just embarrassed of it lol

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
That made me wet. Aside from that:

Smurf- nice footstool on my lucario
Nasty- Why did Ak and I beat you, but mow and I couldn't
Fury- Thanx for the mic abuse. Also, I hate lucario :D
Boss- Luigi *****, hard
Vex- I didn't get to play you, but wanted to. next time man
.com- I'm still wet from that match we watched together <3
fizzle- we're def going to get together and play sometime man
javi- thanx for being the other dk main. Ps: He blows in teams
mow- Sorry I blow **** in doubles
xzax- thanx for not mentioning me in ur shoutouts. **** 14 year olds. GROW BALLLZ
Damon- Invite me over for some more melee suckage
rush- I liked watching diddy throw nannas. Also good comeback man
ps- Nice Fro
phased- good doubles match and ur partner, whoever that was (Rev?)
everyone else - go die. No seriously though, I didn't get to meet as many people as I wanted to. I'll see everyone else again with a different main. DK gets ***** too hard in doubles by dumb ****. He needs to lose some monkey fat.

Fury, smurf, nasty. I think you guys are pretty close. invite me up sometime and we'll play some games. I wouldn't mind travelling an hour to play people who are chill. Host another tourney. Also the venue owned. The amount of setups was astounding. Anyone who thought otherwise can deepthroat me. good job on the mm. RC ***** us both one life and I played like *** the whole day. No johns though, good job.

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
Sure Josh.

I still get made fun of for my name today, and i'm in college. And NOBODY can spell my name right...nobody. Not even my own cousins.
mine never gets spelled right

jon somerton

i get any combination of:

jon john jonathan johnathan

somerton summerton summertin somertun sumerton sumertin

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
My turn! =P

I go by "FISHY" in case anybody doesn't know that yet

I had a lot of fun at this tourney, even though I didn't do as well as I would have liked. I guess it's more important WHO you play and lose to rather than WHEN you play and lose to them, but still, I feel like I wasn't going 100%. As a ROB player, I started approaching too much, lol. Oh well, guess I'll just have to step it up and play better next time

Random shoutouts to people as I think of them:

Anyone who played ROB: You rock!
Anyone who doesn't play ROB: You suck.

That's about it =)

.Com: Your olimar is really legit. Who uses JAB? It's too good! I'll get you next time =)
P~S: You and boss wrecked us in doubles, you finished 5th, but you lost our money match. I was looking for you later on, we'll have to get our rematch in sometime.
Boss: Wish I had known who you were before we played you in doubles- it would have made the ****** a little easier to take. It was fun watching you play even if I didn't get to play you 1 on 1.
Bryan and Smurf: We'll get you... one of these times lol. I got sucked into too many tornadoes... needs more dual-stick mashing on my part =)
Other people I played in doubles: Good stuff, wish I could have saved that epic kill from across the entire screen of Battlefield with a fully charged laser angled down.
Xzax: What's up with being sent to loser's bracket so early? Sucks that we had to play so early, I think I could have outplaced other people if we hadn't played so soon into the brackets. Oh well, I think I can beat you, we'll just have to play again next time. They were all last stock, mid-high percents (same for .Com) that I couldn't finish off
Vanilla Waffle: Nice Luigi hat lol thanks for the friendlies
Smurf/Nasty/Fury: Great tourney, I just need to step it up. People keep telling me that it's still pretty good for my 2nd tourney but that's just another john to me. I'll do better next time
Nasty: I wasn't disappointed lol. Silly low tier inconsistency =P
Edge: You got a lot better since January, we should play more
AndyG: Thanks for having sex...? <3

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha you ***** me cause i wasn't on my game that crew battle. I only really play my best in tourny matches ;) I beat you when it count Xzax

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Rev placed well again

Forgot to mention props to him, he's obviously stepped his game

I wanted to fight him again, rev come to apex, lets play

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Just gotta throw this out there for everyone else to say. I ***** Nasty's Lucas and then he vowed to never let me take more than 2 stocks off after that. So, what is mentioned here is a LIE. Secondly, I'm gonna destroy him the next time we play. I'll even record the match if need be to show everyone here the sheer and utter ****** that is coming his way.
haha, by **** he means he beat me last stock mid-high percent. and ever since i vowed to never let him take 2 stocks off me again, i've kept my word. BUT, we have only played twice since, but still.. i'm a man of my word.

cause you killed me, used 4 lives, and I still outlasted you.

play average next time and we'll win. not good even, just average.
Grape, you and AK beat me and fury the first time bc i didn't have any DK experience and that was the first time fury and i ever teamed up.

Mow, if he plays average, you will still lose b/c yours skills are less than par. :laugh: just like i vowed to halo about his pika... i vow to you guys that fury and i will not lose to you two. :)

Top Bottom