• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smite - Battleground of the Gods!

Allied

Smash Master
Smite Closed Beta 0.1.997.0 Patch
Opinion Tier list

A. Bakasura, Vamana, Sobek, Guan Yu, Anhur, He Bo, Hel
B. Ra, Wukong, Artemis, Ymir
C. Kali, Ao Kuang, Odin, Agni, Anubis
D. Arachne, Bastet, Hades, Zeus

A Tier - Should be used every game, Really strong characters, game changers, carries etc

B Tier - Still super strong characters, not as amazing as A tier but still strong and used a lot, flaws are a little bit more obvious with these characters

C Tier - These characters aren't as strong as A or B tier but have there purposes and places in teams and should be considered, doesnt' make them by any means unviable

D Tier - Decent characters but obvious obvious flaws, not exactly recommended because other characters fill their roles better, Still good in their own ways.

Explaination

Bakasura: Easily on top right now, he controls jungle buffs in his lane, extremely quick, high dps, only true damage god in the game, crazy useful ult, a jump in, and super high attack speed. He litterally is not only a solo queue god, a SUPER carry and a team destroyer. If you leave baka unfocused you will lose your team fight, easily the best right now.

Vamana: Easily the best tank without even trying to build tank, insane dps, can carry games if fed, insane in teamfights, ult makes him unstoppable, etc etc etc

Sobek: insane utility and control of space in teamfights, insane damage ult, a knockback, high damage, hes just overall STRONG

Guan Yu: was overlooked before but Guan Yu hes easily one of the strongest gods in the game STILL after all his insane nerfs, simply because his toolkit is absolutely AMAZING. He has a dash that slows and does decent burst damage, a aoe spammable HEAL, a high spin and a ult that gives him 3 leaps, a STUN, SLIENCE and SLOW. Not to mention his passive makes him the tower dive king. Always good to have a guan yu on a team.

Anhur: its crazy how they let this guy pass with his insane utility has a ranged AD. 2 knockbacks, a leap, a 2 second stun, and a major high damage ult. Not to mention with the new item he can very easily mid lane. Hes just good

He Bo: One of the strongest mages atm since agni nerf, even though he got nerfed hes still a super strong pick atm.

Hel: was overlooked a lot but Hel offers wayyy too much to the table to not be a top tier pick, high dps, insane heals, a cleanse, aoe movement speed buff, a ranged slow. Not to mention she clears waves super easily. Her biggest problem is early game but once she hits 5 she starts getting too good.

Ra: still really good just outshined by the other 2 mages atm, most balanced god in the game

Wukong: Nothing much has changed, still insanely good.

Artemis: now that there is another ranged AD to compete with her, i feel she has gone down but shes still really strong, she just doesn't have the insane mobility and utility of the other ranged AD in the game which makes her a weaker pick.

Ymir: really strong tank, nothing has really changed with ymir on his placement

Kali: since the release of baka and anhur, her usefulness as a pick for a strong AD has gone down, it simply comes down too. Theres better gods that do more than her, shes still really really good in her own way.

Ao Kuang: the buff to him has made him insanely popular and a really strong pick, however i feel he lacks 1v1 ability and is strictly a teamfight mage because of his abilties and his cooldowns. He needs the right team communication and setups to make him shine however hes still a insanely strong pick and the easiest mid lane at the moment currently imo.

Odin: odin has went down because people are finding that there are just better tanks that offer more, odin is still a really strong pick especially with his ult and leap in however i feel he needs a team built around him for his maximum potental, He isn't by any means bad.

finishing the rest later.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good viewpoints allied.

Kal

Smash Champion
Guys, Hylian is a boss at this game. Don't team with him. He'll make you look bad then berate you for not having a ridiculous ratio of 21/3/6.

<3

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just give me your email and I will send you a key.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Heck, I'll try it if you have Keys, Hylian.

Feel free to edit out my email once you send it, if I don't catch it first. =P

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I can give out infinite keys so anyone that wants one feel free to ask.

Handorin

Smash Hero
This looks fun. I never got into league or anything, but I get how the game is played. Someone throw me a key.

zyth

Smash Lord
played my first 3 matches. first one was obviously stacked, the other team moed us down. I went 8~/3 tho lol.

second game had a leaver so we were outnumbered and backdoored all day at the end sadly. still went positive.

3rd one I won, went 9/3 i believe.

Username in the game is firezyth

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This looks fun. I never got into league or anything, but I get how the game is played. Someone throw me a key.
We need your email to send a key.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Spider OP!!!!

[yt]XNMxvzd3qac[/yt]

[yt]dZUn_sdXENE[/yt]

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Avoid ranked games atm very buggy, people dodging from your team = lose of elo for you. LOL Did 1 ranked game i was 3139 was teamed with 3 people under 900 elo. Other team had average elo was 1800+.
They just disabled ranked because of this lol but yeah good to know.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think the most irritating thing I've encountered thus far is that the only games I have lost are because of people leaving the game. All the others we win, but even then a couple of those are because of enemies leaving. Anyone else notice this?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
People leave more earlier levels, the higher level you get the less you have to worry about that.

They have a good system in place for players leaving mid-match. It puts you on a 40 minute wait before you can play again, and resets you favor bonus. Every match you complete in good standing(not leaving/getting reported etc) gives you a % favor bonus that stacks up to like 30% or something.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sobek/cupid best lane. Free kills at level 1 its doneeeee.

(maybe not the best but holy **** it's impossible not to get fed in that lane LOL)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
People leave more earlier levels, the higher level you get the less you have to worry about that.

They have a good system in place for players leaving mid-match. It puts you on a 40 minute wait before you can play again, and resets you favor bonus. Every match you complete in good standing(not leaving/getting reported etc) gives you a % favor bonus that stacks up to like 30% or something.
Wait, so I should frivolously report everyone I don't like? Got it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wait, so I should frivolously report everyone I don't like? Got it.
Lol sure, but you have to be reported by multiple people for that to work.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I play this game sometimes. Thor is out, so I'll probably play it a lot more.

I can't wait to throw Mijolner at all of my enemies! :facepalm:

bsltiger

Top Bottom