• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
I say he smells like detergent or washed clothes. He is also burning himself up all the time, so that gives him a burnt smell, too. Neutral scent.

I'll be announcing the next character in just a bit. Who could it be? Too many options :bee:

*edits*

Ok, I chose CHARIZARD for Day 17. Discuss.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Might as well end the day now, because everyone's going to say charcoal, a campfire, or smoke.

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Charizard smells like something in between a raw and a fried komodo dragon, seeing that he's in the care of the Pokemon trainer , he probably smells pretty nice otherwise. Unless the Pokemon trainer is a lazy crap or simply can't get Charizard to clean himself.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Well, BURNING comes to mind.

Otherwise, I'd have to add a reptilian stench: kind of like a smelly armpit.

Close, but it'd be Neutral.

EDIT: Just to be safe, let's set a smelly armpit on fire!

EDIT EDIT: Captain Falcon next plz...

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Hmmm i must say something that isn't burnt charcoal...

Charizard smells like PokeRust which are caused by steroids the PT injects to it, HIV and Herpes from the steroid needles and the Titanic.

Zindura

Smash Cadet
Charizard smells like a mixture of volatile solutions (such as gasoline) and leather. He probably also smells of burnt hair and clothing considering what kind of characters he's fighting in Brawl.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
Charizard smells bad. Like a combination of burning hair and smoldering wood, his breath reeks like brimstone.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Charizard would smell for most neutral, however, some people (like me) actually like the smell of smoke (not all kinds, but considering this is made from a biological reaction (Pokemon are living beings) I would smell kind of nice.

As for him eating other pokemon, any remaining parts of said pokemon in Zard's mouth would get incinerated, along with bacteria and other odor causing things.

Scales dont really let dirt stick at all, and most winged creatures tend to keep their wings VERY clean (just search for "bat wings clean") and Charizard would not be an exception.

Reptiles dont really sweat either so... no odor there.

Overall Charizard would smell like smoke, the best being a nice burning wood-esque smell, the worst like sulfur (like a match).

I vote Neutral.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Charizard would smell for most neutral, however, some people (like me) actually like the smell of smoke (not all kinds, but considering this is made from a biological reaction (Pokemon are living beings) I would smell kind of nice.

As for him eating other pokemon, any remaining parts of said pokemon in Zard's mouth would get incinerated, along with bacteria and other odor causing things.

Scales dont really let dirt stick at all, and most winged creatures tend to keep their wings VERY clean (just search for "bat wings clean") and Charizard would not be an exception.

Reptiles dont really sweat either so... no odor there.

Overall Charizard would smell like smoke, the best being a nice burning wood-esque smell, the worst like sulfur (like a match).

I vote Neutral.
That's pretty much what I was going to post;) Just a smoky burning scent.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Whatever pure unadulterated badass smells like.

Or a dog

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yep, a dog with a cybernetic smell, akin to metal or lasers, whatever that may be.

Another possible smell is conditioner. Oh come on, you're all telling me with a straight face that Wolf, who is NAMED after a type of dirty, filthy dog is SUPPOSED to look like that?

No way, good folk.

EDIT: 3 left after Wolf?

Would one of them be ZSS?

The Idealist

Smash Cadet
wolf smells like, umm....

weird reflector and blaster ****, maybe?
covered in fur - obvious...
definently Stinky though becuz you god **** people put cleanly FALCO as dirty, so you better put evil stanky wolf as stink too?

BTW LOL :psycho::dizzy::laugh::chuckle:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
definently Stinky though becuz you god **** people put cleanly FALCO as dirty, so you better put evil stanky wolf as stink too?
Ever been to the zoo? Birds constantly smell like...poop.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
I simply think Wolf smells best out of the three spacies. Judging from his British accent and clean look, I'd say he smells like one of those Burberry London colognes. I have the Burberry Brit. He smells like that:laugh:

Top Bottom