• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Bowser: Smells like kerosene. How else does he spit fire?

Olimar: Smells like Bulborb slobber.

Sheik: Scent is disguised by magic.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Bowser: Has a bad stench that you can tell is a bit burnt. Sulfer/Brimstoney
Olimar: He himself probably smells fairly normal, but his suit probably smells like dirt and flowers, and a bit of honey.
Sheik: She doesn't have a smell, as she's not supposed to have a smell. It's disguised.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Bowser: Light a lizard on fire... probably like that.
Olimar: Like a garden
Sheik: Who knows... Zelda probably rolls in the dirt as Sheik to hide her scent

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Bowser: I imagine he has extremly bad breath. On the outside he probably smells like.......Cinders?

Olimar: I'd say he smells like cleaning products (don't know why) and he might also smell like carrots.

Sheik: I think she smells like worn and dirty clothes and also has a smell of rusted or greasy weapons. (Don't ask that's just what I came up with :laugh:)

Fafnir

Smash Apprentice
Bowser: Probably has breath that smells like sulphur, but aside from that, I'd imagine he smells like most reptiles do... which isn't very much. So I'll go neutral.

Olimar... On one hand, flowers. On the other, dirt, grime, mud, and whatever else he may step in(poo? pond scum?). I'd say that Olimar's smell is directly related to how many pikmen he has near him, and how mature they are, so I'll give him variable smell.

Shiek: A gunpowdery smell, due to the explosives she uses to teleport around.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Bowser- A mix between a tortoise, a bear, and the inside of an old brick pizza oven. With all that said, it's a powerful smell but it isn't disgusting.

Olimar- Like a gardener and probably plastic because of his suit. I think he'd smell a little like dead animals and mulch too considering how often the Pikmin die and how often they kill animals that are much bigger then them. In their scale, the bulborbs are probably about the size of elephants. Can you imagine how bad a dead elephant would smell? :laugh:

Shiek- Probably like dried up leaves and gunpowder. I imagine Shiek would stay in hiding a lot and what better place then the forests of Hyrule?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Olimar: High tech machinery...like the Game Cube! Also, a little carrot mixed in there...
Bowser: Spicy fragrance with burning bricks.
Sheik: Sweat mixed with perfume...don't ask why.

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Bowser: I don't know what typhoid and salmonella smells like, and I'm not getting close enough to find out.

Olimar: Probably smells like a cabbage patch.

Sheik: like gunpowder from the waist down, with all the "vanishing" she does.

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
Bowser: If he breathes fire, there`s only one explanation for such obscurity - he`s a chain ,curry-cigarette, smoker.

Olimar: How CAN you smell someone under a space suit?
However, since Olimar does pluck out Pikmin from the ground, he always has the fragrance of flowers lingering around him at all times.
So, intoxicating <3

Shiek: Rags; that muffle her face and beautacious hair.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Bowser: I'd imagine he'd smell like ash and brimstone, considering he hangs out in lava filled castles all day

Olimar: Flowers (the pikmin) or dirt, to escape or something.

Shiek: probably like zelda...

Nice thread XERAMPELINAE:laugh:

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
^Thanks, Aleol:bee:

I thought that leaving the day run for longer would get more responses, but that wasn't the case. But it's time to go to day 6!

-Diddy Kong
-Ganondorf
-Peach

Smell em'!

(I still need to summarize day 4 and 5)

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Diddy: A monkey. (S-N)
Ganondorf: Whatever black magic smells like. (I dunno)
Peach: Clean fabric, perfume, and peaches. (SG)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Diddy smells of a strange combination of fresh, delicious bananas and a dirty monkey odor. I don't know whether you would consider that Stinky or Neutral. Not clean though.

You know how old people get those walking farts where every step they take they let out some beef? That's kind of how I picture Ganondorf. He's probably got some sweat to back that up too. Definetely stinky.

Peach, to me, smells like fresh, warm laundry that just popped out of the drier. Spray some sweet-smelling on that dress and roll it around in some fresh peaches and you have the scent of Peach.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Diddy Kong: He'd smell like the jungle wilderness.

Ganondorf: He'd have a sulfur smell.

Peach: She'd smell like peaches. Gotta smell good if you want to look good.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Monkeys fling ****, so diddy would definately (S)tink.

Gannondorf would probably smell like perspiration with all that heavy armor on. Maybe not though, that armor would also cover up the smell somewhat. I say (N)eutral.

Peach, she's a princess. You know she's gonna smell good, she's named after a fruit lol. Smells Good (SG)

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Here's what I think:

-Diddy Kong: A combination of the scent of the wilderness and the stench of a monkey. Not a pleasant smell (s).

-Ganondorf: Leather and rich fabric. It is a strong scent that evokes fear. (N)

-Peach: High quality, fine fabric with a fresh scent of perfume. A hint of cherry candy and peaches. By far, the best smelling character in Brawl.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Diddy Kong: A combination of banana's and a dirty monkey (S)

Ganondorf: Leather and black magic (N)

Peach: Freshly washed clothes and peach scented perfume (SG)

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Diddy - He's a monkey. Monkeys fling feces and then smell their fingers after farting on their hand. He smells bad.

Ganon - Well he's old, lives in the darkness, and wears all that armor. I think he would smell like metal mixed with a thick smog.

Peach - She smells like her name.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong: Poop, and rotting bananas
Ganondorf: Pure evil
Peach: Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. Pretty much everything that's wonderful. Mostly Peaches though. Peach smells so awesome I love her.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
The summary of day 4 and 5 are up in the first post. Glad to be up to date with the thread:bee: Day 6 will last just a bit longer than usual. Let's hope to see more responses this time around :)

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Diddy: Bananas and... there's a real stereotype against chimps here.

Ganondorf: The pure, distilled, rotten stench of complete EVIL... Otherwise neutral. He's not really old... he doesn't even age. He smells like the king of darkness, and that is a neutral scent of leather, metal, and... well, darkness

Peach: conformity powers, ACTIVATE. She has a very good but smelly smell. It is fresh laundry mixed with peaches and brimstone, considering bowser continually kidnaps her and puts her in a lava filled castle... ALWAYS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!!! GAWD!!!! :cry:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Diddy Kong- Like a frat house mixed with a monkey house. :laugh:

Ganondorf- Like your Grandpa, cigar smoke, and one of those belts from Texas with the retardedly huge belt buckels.

Peach- Talcum powder, God knows how many kinds of perfums, and probably fresh cut fruits.

vudore

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong - Smells awful. I like to eat bananas, but smelling tons is quite intolerable. Know what else is intolerable as a smell? Thrown feces. Bleargh.

Ganondorf -
Ganondorf- Like your Grandpa, cigar smoke, and one of those belts from Texas with the retardedly huge belt buckels.
This.

Peach - Even her turnips smell like roses. SG SG SG SG.

Top Bottom