• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

Sorry guys..that was terrible.

It's

lol.....no

No spaces

5 periods.

Get it right.

Once the sequence has broken it's over.

Desh.

Smash Lord
omg adnan managed to use like the 2 most epic things ever in 1 post

it was all like

lol.....no (5 periods no spaces..i should know..i've had it drilled into my head hardcore.)
and the it was all like
tnks for ruining this thread.

lulz =]

edit: also..i was kinda thinking i would like do a "light blue text = desh's text tm kinda thing...like dogysamich and green...or david and pink...what u think (it also matches docs blue color =D )

BlitzkriegBus

Smash Rookie
........I am SOOOOOOO lost on this thread. If this event is still being held as first planned, I would love to come play. I can bring a NGC, Smash and a memory card, maybe a tv but I would like to know if anything has changed from the original date and times. The peopl need UPDATES! I could waste an hour or so looking for them but I have some Penguins to catch for diner.

D.B

Smash Ace
........I am SOOOOOOO lost on this thread. If this event is still being held as first planned, I would love to come play. I can bring a NGC, Smash and a memory card, maybe a tv but I would like to know if anything has changed from the original date and times. The peopl need UPDATES! I could waste an hour or so looking for them but I have some Penguins to catch for diner.

lol.....no

D

Deleted member

lol.....no

worldjem7

Smash Ace
OK I did something to make it easier to find videos of the Bi-Weeklies.

Smashturbation Videos

Adrian's videos are weird and messy especially when he repeats the same title and description for 2 different sets of videos so if anyone can get him for me to tell me which video is which it is greatly appreciated and then I can make this site more complete.

P.S. Don't worry about doubles, I'll get those up too.

alphameric

Smash Ace
the videos aren't messy.
they are all dated and each title has the date, players, match and round.
titles aren't allowed to be long so i cant fit everything (ie: description) into the title, so suck it up and go through them if you cant figure it out.

EXAMPLE:
07.09.29 - GF - CHESTER vs VWINS - R03
DATE - MATCH - PLAYERS - ROUND

open your eyes a little.

edit:
also, it would probably make 10x more sense just to have a video thread with links to all my bi-weekly posts or just have david put links to the posts in the first post.

D.B

Smash Ace

Smashturbation Videos

Adrian's videos are weird and messy especially when he repeats the same title and description for 2 different sets of videos so if anyone can get him for me to tell me which video is which it is greatly appreciated and then I can make this site more complete.

lmao...epic fail

Europhoria

Smash Lord

Smashturbation Videos

lmao...epic fail

D

Deleted member

Smashturbation Videos

lmao...epic fail

worldjem7

Smash Ace
you're all trolls

the videos aren't messy.
they are all dated and each title has the date, players, match and round.
titles aren't allowed to be long so i cant fit everything (ie: description) into the title, so suck it up and go through them if you cant figure it out.

EXAMPLE:
07.09.29 - GF - CHESTER vs VWINS - R03
DATE - MATCH - PLAYERS - ROUND

open your eyes a little.

edit:
also, it would probably make 10x more sense just to have a video thread with links to all my bi-weekly posts or just have david put links to the posts in the first post.
Did you even read what I said?

Adrian's videos are weird and messy especially when he repeats the same title and description for 2 different sets of videos
Maybe you should go back into your videos and see for yourself instead of dictating to me that you're always right and the videos are fine.

D

Deleted member

you're all trolls

Did you even read what I said?

Maybe you should go back into your videos and see for yourself instead of dictating to me that you're always right and the videos are fine.
lmao eric what in the hell are you talking about. I think you're projecting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

worldjem7

Smash Ace
lmao eric what in the hell are you talking about. I think you're projecting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Sorry. In any case his videos aren't perfect even if he has those dates on it.

Here's a list of problems I found while looking through ALL of Alphameric's videos but, only considering the Bi-Weeklies (because those are the only ones I'm doing at the moment).

Bi-Weekly #01

It goes from LQ to LS to LF to WF and then to LGF? What is Loser's Grand Finals? And where is Grand Finals? and where are the WQ and WS? Not only that but, LF RaynEX vs IB is missing the First round.

Bi-Weekly #03

Why are there TWO different sets of LQF?
Then it goes LS to WF to LF. Again, where is Grand Finals? Where is WQ, WS?

alphameric

Smash Ace
First off, if matches are missing it's because footage of them does not exist.

Secondly, if you look at everything then you should be able to see that it is VERY ****ing organized. Would you rather me just put player names and the round number like the rest of the ****ing world? Thought not.

THIS IS HOW I TITLE THINGS:
http://xs121.xs.to/xs121/07461/biweekl1singlesbc7.gif

I do not record every ****ing match outside of pools.
The reason? Because we don't have all bloody night.

Please, for your own sake, do a little thinking and reading next time before you hassle me again.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
First off, if matches are missing it's because footage of them does not exist.

Secondly, if you look at everything then you should be able to see that it is VERY ****ing organized. Would you rather me just put player names and the round number like the rest of the ****ing world? Thought not.

THIS IS HOW I TITLE THINGS:
http://xs121.xs.to/xs121/07461/biweekl1singlesbc7.gif

I do not record every ****ing match outside of pools.
The reason? Because we don't have all bloody night.

Please, for your own sake, do a little thinking and reading next time before you hassle me again.
Yeah, I like how Adrian does the vids, IMHO.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Hassle? I just wanted some clarification. You're the one who came off all angry at me just because I'm asking questions about your videos. Not EVERYONE will find your videos as organized as you do. Which is why I asked those questions in the first place.

Edit: So thank you for clearing it up for me, I'll be able to sort out everything now.

D

Deleted member

Eric I'm pretty sure you were the only one who had a problem with the vid syntax

Top Bottom