• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

So today I went to Hallmark to buy a birthday card and the guy who rang me up was extremely gay

Guess what his name was

No seriously.

Coincidence?

His name was David you *******s

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So liiiike David can we hear a "its good to go!" Or are you working stuff out still?

Aaaaand Adrian hello, and speaking of vids wtf are the last ones lol!?

McD

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys, sorry I never really came back on, I've been so busy, I gotta catch up. SO HERE I AM!

Desh.

Smash Lord
what exactly is this dota u speak of

also note that i have the 2007th reply.... meaning i got the only reply that will ever match the year it was posted in (on this thread)

but booger got the 2007th post...but still 2007th REPLY means more =D cuz every1 knows the topic thread shouldnt count as a post >.>

C 3

Smash Ace
For upcoming smashturbation bi-weeklies, somebody should bring an extra TV and ps2so we can play SF3/CvS 2/MvC 2/KOF/whatever mindless dribble haha

I can provide SF3 and possibly ps2, if others are willing to bring CvS 2, MvC 2, KOF and so on

THEY MUST BE REAL COPIES IF WE ARE USING MY PS2! IF THEY ARE BURNT, BRING YOUR OWN PS2 PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol @ Charles trying to make SF important to smashers.

Its going to just turn into an endless vendetta man. We all know that Falcon would whooooooop Ken's *** anyday anyways.

His Shoryuken is better. He dashes at you. >_>

alphameric

Smash Ace
07.10.20 - SMASHTURBATION BI-WEEKLY VIDEOS
DOUBLES
Grand Finals :
TEAM RAYN FORD vs. TEAM TWIN TOWERS
R01 , R02 , R03 , R04 , R05 , R06

SINGLES
Losers Bracket : Finals
DELORTED1 vs. TGBX
R01 , R02 , R03

Losers Bracket : Semi-Finals
AMBROSE vs. DELORTED1
R01
, R02
, R03

Winners Bracket : Semi-Finals
RAYNEX vs. IB
R01
, R02
, R03

AMBROSE vs. UNKNOWN522
R01
, R02
, R03

Winners Bracket :
RUNAWAYFIRE vs. UNKNOWN522
R01
, R02

LONE_WOLF vs. IB
R01
, R02
, R03

Losers Bracket :
DRAGON_HAWK vs. DELORTED1
R01
, R02
, R03

DRAGON_HAWK vs. EUROPHORIA
R01 , R02 , R03

Sorry these took so long, I DO use my computer for things other than rendering video.
Let it be known that YouTube is complete and utter **** now.
It wasn't so bad when the resolution was 320x240, but now the res 425x355 and stretches the video to fit.
The worst part about it is that you cant export at that resolution since its not a valid resolution for any codec.
**** YouTube.

Anyways, David can you do me a favor and put a link to this video archive thread?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ken only plays DOTA because he cant play Melee games.

We invited him to do a 2v2 and he was like um not DOTA no thx.

Ken sucks at Melee.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Shut up Ken I am/was good at FT : (

Also im not coming to this biweekly, hos

Dunno about everyone else but since I'm the link aka car driving person I'd say nobody is coming.

Desh.

Smash Lord
wow..its a dead biweekly...and i'm having a lil something at my place this weekend..i only have like3 tvs right now ... and its only brampton guyses

sooo if something goes wrong smashturbation wise or gets cancelled...some people can try n head over here... although we only have a basement..and limits amount of room...quite limited.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
wow..its a dead biweekly...and i'm having a lil something at my place this weekend..i only have like3 tvs right now ... and its only brampton guyses

sooo if something goes wrong smashturbation wise or gets cancelled...some people can try n head over here... although we only have a basement..and limits amount of room...quite limited.
lol wtf, just because cos and you brampton noobs cant make it doesn't mean its a dead biweekly.
RAWR!!! Je suis offended.

I r sad =[ .

Anyways, I kind of just realized Desh's thing and this is on the same day and I proceeded to get frustrated. Then I remember I can't come to the bi-weeklies because I lack transportation, so it's all good. Also Desh, I thought you could only have like 3 people =P .

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha, you know I just said "noobs" to rile you peeps up. Dont take it personally.

Anyways, As far as nnr, I assume ryan and bernard are coming, as well as Me, and Jake is a maybe.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Im finally going home for this weekend, so I won't be in attendance. In spirit, yes, but physically no.

edit: oh, steve's not driving anyway. double the not-going for me i guess. lol.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Adnan I'm still going to host this weekend for kicks, if nobody shows then so be it.

This is warmup for this fabled big thing you're hosting.

And the fact that ToS4 is right around the corner. I think a few people going to it would be sad pandas if stuff started getting canceled last second.

D

Deleted member

Okay I'm unsure of what's happening this weekend. Is it a normal biweekly or just a little fun thing

Top Bottom