• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
that's because my ics do suck lol .__.

or rather they did. in that vids.

honestly my vs fox game is much different with ic than in that vid (surprisingly more effectual too). it's mostly spacing bairs and uairs into grabs or tech chases and wobbles desynchs into random blizzards when available. i'm also noticing when nana blizzards at mid-range foxes like to run away and laser so i'm working on wding into nair to smack 'em out of it into jab --> d-smash or grab. spacing aerials with dash dance is also big now. throw combos are mostly d-throw u-smash --> combo at low %s and d-throw d-smash to tech chase at high %s or d-throw non-meteor f-air (pops them up) to combo at higher %s if i'm feeling foxy or if it's a friendly. umm yeah. i also do much u-tilt and sh uair out of shield they're like effective and stuff. if fox spot-dodge spams like bernie does 3-d d-smash. basically i just do things better XD

lol fox/ic is hard ;__; fox/sheik is so much easier lol tech chase into d-smash/tilt/grab and get him off the stage in any way you can and **** him use priority and range and lack of lag to advantage watch out for grabs/drill/u-smash. defensive game ***** him hardcore and needles/speed/platforms **** his camping hardcore but his combos **** you hardcore so yeah if you ever get hit it's like 40%. as a rule of thumb, if fox is getting the same amount as abstract hits as you (when you're sheik) then he's probably winning.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Do I really spam spotdodge that much? I find I only do it when I get up. I should try shielding then actually. You have this annoying tendancy to run up to me and dsmash as I rise, nullifying the effects of my sidestep. :/

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
vs IC? yes. often.

vs Sheik? no not anymore I think my d-smash spam discouraged you from using it excessively =( you usually shine tbh when i d-throw. when i d-throw if you tech in place you usually shine it's actually quite cool i like it 'cuz it beats my wd to where you di trick because shine comes out too quickly and my reflexes aren't quick enough to pivot grab you out of it (i'm working on that btw). umm if you tech away you usually shield nowadays, shield or shine.

D

Deleted member

What is with bernard and david analyzing their game sooo much, it's so whack yo

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I won't be coming to the rest of the biweeklies unless someone else from Btown can drive me.

My dad says it's too far. Pfft.

Desh.

Smash Lord
me too...ever since the change of dates for biweeklies i cant really make it... ever =/ unlessi get a ride from some1 else...wich as far as i know..is impossible =[

i'll probably only ever come to those random ones..and thats if i know in advance...or else this one i coulda come too.

but yea....i dont think b town can make it to biweeklies cuz of the change of dates.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
When it changed from like Oct 13 to the 20th.

Desh is at his dad's every second weekend, and the 20th just happened to be that weekend. Since the Bi-Weeklies are every 2 weeks, Desh is at his dad's every Biweekly week.

Why his dad can't drive him is beyond me.

Desh.

Smash Lord
no its the other way around... if i were on @ my dads on the days of biweeklies i could go np...its a lot closer and my dad doesnt mind.... but since the change of dates i'm with my mom EVERY biweekly and shes either working / lazy/ something else and she cant drive me.... and my dads busy on weekends i'm not with him ...so basically since starfurry i cant go to biweeklies =/

and the change was right before the 1st one i wanted to go to rofl xD sooo yea biweeklies = deshless / probably b-townless ...i know u'll miss us D=
R.I.P

Desh.

Smash Lord
huh? what does the venue have to do with anything lol..its the dates that screwed us over =s
cuz everyone was all like "ooooo wee need a breeaaakkkk. but nooot wait till neeexxt bi weeklieeee" "yea lets just switch weekeeennnddddsss""

>.> yea...basically.

D

Deleted member

I don't think NNR is coming to the next Biweekly, PSO for some reason probably is

In fact I won't be at the one on the 1st of December either, I'll be in LA *****ES

Wondering if I should go to the UCLA tournament on that day

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Obviously you should.

Anyways, I will still be coming down to the next bi-weekly, so of course that means......

I need a doubles partner, accepting partners now? (Ken gets priority if cos is coming to this one.)

Also desh I wasn't replying to you in that post lol.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Rawr, why is it only Desh and I that give rides to the rest of Brampton?

Either someone else should start giving rides, or I'm going to build a teleporter out of a phone booth.

Desh.

Smash Lord
agreed...or we could keep david hostage and force him to change the dates...although he might enjoy that =/

Desh.

Smash Lord
jake... admit it...it comes to me either way D=

so basicallyyyyyyyy me> gta
baha bet ya cant lol no THAT!?

see this is what i call reverse psychology =D if i encourage it...it wont come =]

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
See but, what if I...
Wait..no.

DAMMIT! HE WINS AGAIN.

-Well, I'm done spamming here. Back to the Brampton thread.

Top Bottom