• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

Also, let's ****ing drop Smash for a day and go play some serious Laserquest???

NNR VS SAUGA LASERQUEST WHOS DOWN

C 3

Smash Ace
Most people would have to focus to come from a 3 to 1 stock difference and win! haha

Homsar please don't take this too seriously, i'm just messin' with ya man. You're a good player, keep it up.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Yes indeed, some of us need a nice, long, relaxing break from this game. I think we can all agree it's gotten to serious (obviously with some exceptions). I for one am going to get a job so that I can come to these things and hope to have fun rather than getting so stressed out about winning my pay-day. Some of you should consider the same maybe? Anyway, I'm not quite quitting (officially) as of now. I'm taking a long *** break. Don't expect me back to the next few bi-weeklies anyhow. Bernard earned his PR spot as #2 or #1, no johns about that. I was outplayed. Congrats man.

As for Ryan: Jake, I told you to this before, and you didn't listen apparently. You don't know his situation, you don't know his state of mind, basically you don't know ****. Shut up. What isn't going to help is telling him off like that. There's a right way to go about things like these. David, same applies to you although you don't know the whole story so I can forgive it, but for god's sake leave the guy alone.

Everyone had a good show as usual, good to see everyone again and I'm down for some friendlies and NNR vs. Sauga laser quest in the future.

By the way, you can take me off the PR. I'm not interested in it in the least at the moment and likely won't be again for a long time (if at all). The rest of you keep doing your thing.

Fox Shiner

Smash Rookie
laserquest rly? lol. its mario btw ;) ill try to make it there on the 17th. i wanna learn!

neone know how long it would take to get from wilson-dufferin-steels-young by ttc?

C 3

Smash Ace
Delorted1: All of NNR agree that you are not entering singles next time because you simply need a break.

Alright then, so I have been indirectly kicked out of NNR, considering how I was not informed of this conversation at all, nor asked my opinion. Okay, I understand.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Money man, money. *has no idea how much it costs*

Seriously though, how about some Hockey?! or any sport

It'd be so kick ***.

I'll play Center, Chris can play RW, and Andy plays D. Dzenan can be our goalie and Imadh to be our coach.

Speaking of Imadh. I - M - A - D - H

LOLLL. Shoutz layta.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
holy **** hockey would be so pimp

oh yea true andy played hockey, and lol at you hitting my position right on.

dzenan for instigator

and about the costs it sucks, back in the day LQ was 7 bucks, then 7 50, now its up to 8 bucks possibly 8 50 now. boooooooo

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It'd be so epic.

Jeff vs Noah in a laser showdown. It'd be all like PEW PEW PEW. Jake will eventually be like "lol I can powershield in Laser quest too" and then we'd pretty much lose from there. XDDD

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Ok, by popular request (
adnan and me actually just iirc
) I've made a manliness tier list.

Very Manly:
Falcon (spandex, fire, steroids)
Ganon (the BULDGE)
DK (he's ****ing naked, wears a tie and is hairy)

Manly:
Bowser
Doctor Mario (he has ****ing drugs and a stache)
Peach

Kinda Manly:
Mario ("plumber")
Mewtwo (that isn't a tail you know)
Game and Watch
Link
Luigi (kinda like Mario but higher voice and dash attack makes him lose points)
Falco
Roy (would be put in feminine for his voice, but fire saves him)

Feminine/Bisexual:
Fox
Young Link
Samus
Zelda

Gay:
Yoshi
ICs
Pikachu
Pichu
Ness (we all know he's closet)

Very Gay:
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Sheik
Marth

If you have any debates/concerns please say.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ok, by popular request (

Very Manly:
Please re-read the first word in brackets and move him lower. Also, let's do road hockey before it's too cold for it.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Ok, by popular request (

Very Manly:
Ganon (the BULDGE)
So a flaming guy who wears spandex (pink and white spandex I might add) and takes steroids is straight. Interesting.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
But being Falcon negates any gayness.

Might I add golden nipple caps, upB, moonwalking, invisible hitbox nipple spike, the knee and falcon punch.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
black people can't skate.

I'm sorry to bring this all back to race but its unavoidable.

Though I've been wanting to go to a LQ all-nighter for a while. I haven't been to one in forever. NNR ftwwwwww

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I've made a manliness tier list.

Very Manly:
Ganon (the BULDGE)

Manly:
Bowser
Doctor Mario (he has ****ing drugs and a stache)
Peach

Kinda Manly:
Mario ("plumber")
Mewtwo (that isn't a tail you know)
Game and Watch
Link
Luigi (kinda like Mario but higher voice and dash attack makes him lose points)
Falco
Roy (would be put in feminine for his voice, but fire saves him)

Feminine/Bisexual:
Fox
Young Link
Samus
Zelda

Gay:
Yoshi
ICs
Pikachu
Pichu
Ness (we all know he's closet)

Very Gay:
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Sheik
Marth

If you have any debates/concerns please say.
OMG ROFL this is amazing

Why is Peach and G&W so high up there?
As for the "Kinda Manly" ranks, it should be M2, Link, and then Mario
I dunno why the hell G&W is there

I love how Zelda is more manly than anyone under her LOL

Desh.

Smash Lord
zomg could brampton peoples join in on the sauga vs nnr lq D=

if we can and if its ok with you i think we'd wanna crash that lol

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Manly
Falcon
Ganon
Doc
DK
Bowser

Slightly Less Manly
Luigi
Mario

Asexual / Not Sexual
Mewtwo
GnW
Ness
Young Link
Yoshi

Feminine / Cute
Zelda
Roy
Samus
Peach
Link
Pikachu
Pichu
Kirby
Jigglypuff
IC

Flamboyantly Homosexual
Falco
Fox
Marth
Sheik

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Jiggs is just too much cuteness to be considered very gay.

Otherwise I'm quite confused and need to do some soulsearching. :psycho:

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
Bernard - You're fox is gayer than ever. and it's nto that i got worse, u just got a ****load better. I've actually imrpoved slightly over the time, since my health has(that's been my main focus all along).

David- your shieks gay, and I'l lfind a way to get passed it, you've really improved, technically, you were always tough, but you've got that down even more since I've last seen you. Good games.

ryan - I'm glad you got out of your rut that you were in, and it's awesome that you thanked me for what i thought wasn't much help. Putting blame on factors you simply can not control(although shield guarding can be controlled) gets you nowhere in life, period. that's a life lesson my freind. People begin to believe factors that are out of their control that are the cause of situations, and that never helps, because it's out of their control anyways, so what power do they have over it? You're mario was ridiculous, I don't know how I got owned, I'm going to figure out how to ****ign fight that.

Homsar- Good few games we had, I'm glad we actually got some games in. Hope to see you around next time.

Charles - good games man, your luigi's not bad. I've never actually beat a luigi before, b/c coolhat owned me. so did ryan's mario.

Mike - good sets, ur marth got better definitely, and it's always good to learn a few things from fighting your marth. You've got some good mindgames with that dash dance, that's what I've got to get down.

other marth player - goood sets man, and it seems there's more marth's out there. You're quite good, and will get better definitely.

I.B. - what can i say, you owned me with your falcon. But those were intense matchups, it was loads of fun playing against you.

Noah - You're falco's gay as always, and it's too bad you're retiring, I wasn't there for the entire evening, so I'm curiosu what made you leave. We'll talk about that later, you're falco's ridiculous though. I have to be flawless to beat that thing.

Adnan- It's fantastic that you're always helping out with these things. You've got a great attitude, and a leader's one. It's too bad I didn't get to play you, but I seen you hit some sits, and you did some pretty tricky ****, so I've seen you've been improving. Great stuff.

And to the others who's names I forogt I apologize, buit good sets, and good games for sure. I learned a lot from each game. And that I still need to improve on my health before getting a true competitive edge in thsi game.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Charles, could you clear your PM inbox when you get a chance? =OOO

Top Bottom