• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lol. The only thing you need to do is add our names in the tags. you did that, so ignore the rest. Obviously match and game have the same meaning when talking about smash.

Theres no reason to put character names. You're right, they won't fit.

Ty for the rest of the sh*t tho. Just ignore it for now. I didn't mean to bother you. I'm just a perfectionist like that.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
hay guise i'm bring this thread back the way justin timberlake did not bring sexy back.

anyway i've just some some pointers about "smashturbating" that i think you all need to know

- justin timberlake is not bringing Sexy Back cause he will have less sex in a lifetime than I will in one night
- Sex is NOT a Pokémon
- in soviet russia, SEX lieks YOU
- The red light means that the camera is ON

trolling removed, now gtfo grmo

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So already.

Sunday: Some people making it. (excluding Me, J.L., D.B., and a few others.)

Saturday: Everybody can make it.

Too bad its too close to the tourny date. Good luck to everyone attending. Jake win $$ plz kthanx.

And as your tag..."DONE". I mean come on its a 6/4 matchup. Its either that or quit.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^ I wouldn't be able to make it tomorrow....
I'm gonna use the tag '6-4M' on sunday.....
I hope everyone who can make it out to this does...... and enters doubles too.

Aaaaalso worldjem if you make come do you think you could record again?

Grmo

Smash Champion
I think we've all gotten too used to being accommodated >.>. Remember that Dave's doing us all a favour by hosting these and if one day doesn't work out for him then there shouldn't be any pressure. Also come on, we get together practically every weekend. There's also Starfurry to look forward to ^_^...eventually.

lmao @ sundurday

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Allright, get hype.
I hope people still have like... ambitions.
Predictions anyone?

Oh yeah, David I'm assuming its same bat place, same bat time, same bat channel?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Are you Landy?
I know that Me, Jake and Daniel are.
I'd assume that all the gtaers who can make it, will go.

Grmo

Smash Champion
HELLO, l DID ENJOY OF THE SMASHTURBATING

Alright, so it was another very fun get together and blah blah blah, the usual. Thanks to everyone who came, and to the vast majority who didn't well...you just suck. Anyway, shoutz:

LuninSpectra (aka. David): Your Fox...it is homoerotic. I don't know how you turn on your technical beam, but I need to know, **** it! I must learn the ways of Lunining. Anyway, thanks for hosting and thanks a lot for letting me stay overnight and eat the vast majority of your food. btw I think you have my camera. I'll come get it in a week or so.

QUADNAN: <caps because I want everyone to notice. I don't even think we played, but meh, we play a lot anyway. Thanks so much for helping me out on Saturday.

Mike: lol Falcon. Needs more fast. Marth is awesome as always, you've got some new tricks to sandbag me, too. Me and my Action Replay will always be the king of sandbagging though.

Eric: Oh god, your Marth is so straight, its bordering on homophobic. I hate to say it but you spam f smash and counter WAY TOO MUCH. Not just because it annoys the living hell out of me but because it screws you over. Watch videos and learn how to combo and stuff. Counter gets you out of situations but you cant combo out of it because you're lagged for liek 2 second after it which is pretty suck. Your spikes are beautiful. You've improved a lot since last time, so keep it up. Just try to get a little faster and make sure to always watch carefully so you can land every tipper.

Marco: You're funny, and you're fun to play with. The best part is when I get 0-5000% comboed by your Falco </sarcasm>. I'm kidding, it makes for crazy matches. I kind of wish you would try in tournaments but I understand and empathize with your reasoning, so whatever. You're still awesome regardless.

Mox: yay, your Peach is pretty good considering you missed a few months. Good stuff though...those matches were fun. Keep training.

Mikey: =[ you're so much better now. You live with David, so you'll probably be better than me in no time. Keep it up.

Jake: lol, that Samus ditto was fun. I think I could have beaten you though. Next time. Also next time we should actually play. Anyway, congratz on winning.

Ambrose: wow, I finally faced you, after hearing about you for like a year. Your set of characters is pretty awesome, although its too bad we didn't get too into that match with your Sheik. Next time, hopefully.

Nate: BRINSTAR!!!! that was ****, it should have been recorded. 68% and four stock...just wow. Next time i'm going Sheik on you XD. ggs

Bernerd Bernard (sorry, typo): holy ****, DK. I'm going to have nightmares. Anyway, I'm glad you made it on saturday, and thanks for all the tips with DK.

Anyway, overall it was a pretty quiet tournament, but lots of fun nonetheless. Staying up until 5 AM playing smash wins. anyway, I'm out, see you all next time. And for all you lazy moth****ers that didn't come because you didn't feel like it, you just suck. I'm gonna 12.5 stock you all, unless you come next time.

PS. DOWN B

EDIT: I'll have informations on starfurry when I come back from camping (again).

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
LuninSpectra (aka. David): Your Fox...it is homoerotic. If I was gay i would be all over it. I don't know how you turn on your technical beam, but I need to know, **** it! I must learn the ways of Lunining. Anyway, thanks for hosting and thanks a lot for letting me stay overnight and eat the vast majority of your food. btw I think you have my camera. I'll come get it in a week or so.
what are you, a furry?

unknown522

Some guy
Sry I didn't come y'all. Conference ended @ like 1:30 but I had no bus fare to get there and no money to enter. It was a 6-4 match up anyway so it was better to quit.

Results plz

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Eric: Oh god, your Marth is so straight, its bordering on homophobic. I hate to say it but you spam f smash and counter WAY TOO MUCH. Not just because it annoys the living hell out of me but because it screws you over. Watch videos and learn how to combo and stuff. Counter gets you out of situations but you cant combo out of it because you're lagged for liek 2 second after it which is pretty suck. Your spikes are beautiful. You've improved a lot since last time, so keep it up. Just try to get a little faster and make sure to always watch carefully so you can land every tipper.

PS. DOWN B
Thanks for the tips Grmo, I'll work on not being on the ground so much so you can't grab me with your Sheik (rawr).

Beware the Down B it's good for ledge guarding!!!! (not really) lol

a

Smash Cadet
Is this still going? I'm suprised there's so many Toronto Smashers, anyways can someone atleast e-mail me at (pm me for it) my e-mail and tell me when there are Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton tournaments are hosted? thanks.

I have MSN/AIM so ask for either. bye.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Hawo. Accepting mm's next tourney from anyone thats not on the pr. If i come.

Also ambrose mm 3 dollars bo3 counterpicks all that good stuff my luigi ur shiek next biweekly? not for ur spot or anything just last time was alot of fun.

*Attempt to bring back thread*

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, I dont really understand what happened here either...
Sooooo.
I'm officially calling out everyone at the next tourny.
Watch out for the double-rest! Ask Adnabrose!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That double rest was sooo ill.

Yeah man, the tournament was pretty hype for how many guys we had. It might just be me hosting the next one @ Marco's place :0, Same area-ish. don't gay yourself for the next one lol. I would do shoutouts but **** I think I'll crash.

Top Bottom