• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Nate: for the record *******, i will be entirely sober this bi-weekly thank u very much. i am NOT an alcoholic, regardless of how many times uve seen me at inconvenient moments.

bottom line: you are a jerkface. and u suck.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Too good, and for the record, I never said you'd be drunk.... I just asked if you would be ;)

Honestly though since when do you check the boards? :psycho:

Oh yeah... looks like a large turnout. People actually seeking to enter doubles? This can't be toronto....

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I was expecting some "lol.....no"'s but...yeh.

I don't have money for doubles, I think it's a waste IMO. I don't get better playing in doubles.
Anyways, enough from me.

I need sleep because tomorrow I having a brawlnighter!

D

Deleted member

how shocked would everyone be if david's gayness was just one big mindgame in order to make us suck at smash and he wasn't in fact gay

lmao

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
how shocked would everyone be if david's gayness was just one big mindgame in order to make us suck at smash and he wasn't in fact gay

lmao
rofl

i know i for one would be extremely confused...

:dizzy:

i mean srsly. i don't like womens. i like mens. and if my body suddenly decided it didn't like mens either i'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble...

i can't imagine asexuality is very fun :urg:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Are you serious?... Anyways, one more day left! I'm excited. I want to play D=

Sanu

Smash Champion
STFU NO. Stop posting while you're at school, *****.

Are you at school? loool.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
*sigh* I might be going to this, as usual. BUT AFTER THIS ONE I'M GONNA DIE FOR A BIT. I need $$$.

Doubles for sure, singles is a maybe.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
If the scene likes to give Adnan money, god I will come. I <3 the game and scene too much. But yeah you need money to play smash, and I don't have much of that left.

You require moar vespine gas (spl?)

Edit: Matt. I'm getting a ride there with Josh, the B'z, and Andy.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
If the scene likes to give Adnan money, god I will come. I <3 the game and scene too much. But yeah you need money to play smash, and I don't have much of that left.

You require moar vespine gas (spl?)

Car spots should go to people actually entering :O

Sanu

Smash Champion
What about Chris? Because I already told someone on Tuesday that if there's car space he can get a ride with us...

Sorry Matt =X

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
And Chris, I forgot about that.

UZI! Umm, is Anthony coming? If he is, tell me so I can brace myself to take transit there. Also, Dzenan, are you getting a ride back from there? and if Anthony comes, will he go on his own?

Sanu

Smash Champion
You're low on money, I can't do that to you. If there's no space in the car, then Anthony can't come. =/

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
<3 I feel the love in the air XDDD. Umm, it's honestly cool. I can borrow of off Matt, who needs company there. So if he wants to come, it can happen. But how is getting back gonna work?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Why do you ask? Do busses stop running that late or something?

D.B

Smash Ace
And Chris, I forgot about that.

UZI! Umm, is Anthony coming? If he is, tell me so I can brace myself to take transit there. Also, Dzenan, are you getting a ride back from there? and if Anthony comes, will he go on his own?
I probably am, but if I'm coming (yes its unsure stfu) I'ma bring my cuz along so I'ma see if we can get a ride with someone else cause josh's car doesn't have the space, and if not we'll bus there

Sanu

Smash Champion
So you're saying you're not coming with us guaranteed? o_O

Top Bottom