• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Desh

Smash Ace
hey guyss... i'm bbaaaaccckkkk...
less spam maybe?
i wanna do le shouts but i'm le tired. soo i do zem tomoro oui oui?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
k.

my shoutouts.

bernie - d-throw u-smash jab reset u-smash dash attack jab regrab d-throw dash attack f-air. smile. sheik is gay. deep breath you're amazing you let gay things like me affect you too much. you could have totally won back the set.

ryan - sheik is gay. sorry you missed your thing and had to leave.

mike - sheik is really really really gay.

ambrose - we didn't play. this angers me. sheik is gay.

adam - buttsecks? sheik is gay.

jake - d-throw u-smash. l2di.

nate - i didn't play you but i imagine if i did, i'd probably be like, sheik's 0-death on jiggs is basically needle needle needle needle needle needle needle needle needle random fakeout d-tilt u-air/d-throw u-air. and then be like sheik is gay.

eric - lol i have to stop randomly jumping off the stage with falcon against you. it seems counterproductive to winning. sheik is gay.

desh - sheik is gay. fox is also gay.

adnan - lol you're running out of dis that can protect you from my d-throw. sheik is gay.

imadh - lol sheik is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay.

dzenan - i should wobble you. you seem to sdi my cgs a lot. sheik is gay. nair to nair to nair on battelfield is amazing and totally not gay. abusing priority is straight amirite? f-tilt camping isn't gay.

josh - you're learning how to camp. you've improved. once you learn how to camp with falco it's just one big gay spiral downhill. 'cuz falco's gay. with sheik.

pyro - lol emokids. <3. sheik is gay. ty for helping cleanup.

WIGI - we never get to low tier because we suck. your controller is insnae. omg. btw you look like chris. all luigi mains are either huge black guys with monstrous arms/height or tiny little white specks. sheik is gay.

blowtoes - fox is gay. sheik is gay. you have a nice zelda. samus needs moar wd.

brian - i <3 your zelda. we have some good zeldas coming up wtf.

ndot - you're amazing. it sucks that sheik <3s seeing marth because sheik is gay.

hoss - ggs in pools.

prez - peach vs ic is gay but your peach is funny good. umm yeah. sheik is gay.

kjdjy - you fail. emokids unite. btw l2wobble.

pointman rob - you're hot, really really hot but srsly you also fail.

ken - you're a decent player and you're hilarious and awesome but you fail jesus.

alphameric - you fail hardcore. ganon is gay. btw sheik is gay with ganon.

all in all sheik is gay.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament. Still a generally new experience for me but proud of myself nonetheless...
Thanks to Bernard for all the awesome help (lol pokefloats), and everyone else who helped me fix my peach..
Can't wait for the next one.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
the tourny was sick guys, and shout out to cool hat wit the soulji boi joke that was the best XDXD oh and by the way david did u guys record the final matchs?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
ummm some of them

Winner's finals - KirbyKaze (Sheik) vs RaynEX (Fox)
Loser's semifinals - Unknown (Fox) vs Delorted1 (Peach)
Loser's finals - Unknown (Fox) vs RaynEX (Fox)

sadly we didn't have enough time on the camera leftover to record grand finals.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
dam it really sucks i couldnt make it i think i went to the wrong 85 henderson....dam, i think i would have done pretty well too.....hey dragon hawk any idea on when the next tourny is gonnna be? but next time give better directions ........aight later

Desh

Smash Ace
^^^^ next time learn to use map quest. i dont see how he gave the same directions to everyone n you were the only one who got lost lulz.

fox and flaco are gey .

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
yeah i did use map quest...but all he said wuz 85 henderson in toronto, i got to some street that wuz called henderson witch there wuz some french school...ad some church that looked like it wuz under construction........but no house number 85 only 84 and 86

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Thats not how you spell 'dunce' you dunce.
And your logic makes no sense, we all obviously had to find it for ourselves the first time you idiot.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord

go to google maps. that would be google.ca maps. go to "get directions". there will be a little screen with two text boxes. in the first one punch in YOUR address or where you're coming from. in the second one punch in MY address which is conveniently on the first page but if you don't remmeber it, it is:

85 henderson L3T thornhill ON

copypasta that if you have to.

that will work.

if you're coming from etobicoke then you should just take the 401 to bayview, turn left onto bayview and then turn left onto steeles and right onto henderson.

i'm not in toronto i live in thornhill. i think i told you that in my pm.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol you're so friendly chris <3
and extremely honest <3

ADNAN IS A CHICHI MAN ADNAN IS A CHICHI MAN ADNAN IS A- EVERYBODY NOW. lulllzzzzz<3

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
I'm glad there's some new talent taking over, makes things more interesting. Good job David, Ryan and Bernard. It's about time other GTA smashers started owning, it can only be good for the community, even if it's bad news for Jake. Keep it up all.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm **** impressed at our metagame. Nate and I were talking though, if this biweekly was the last of the year, we might as well make these less frequent to get rid of the muscle memory in Melee.

It might be a good idea to be blank slates going into Brawl.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
David I can kind of wobble now I've been working on it

Sorry we didnt make it, it turns out everyone including me had alot of work/exams to worry about

D

Deleted member

yeah i did use map quest...but all he said wuz 85 henderson in toronto, i got to some street that wuz called henderson witch there wuz some french school...ad some church that looked like it wuz under construction........but no house number 85 only 84 and 86
You need to type in "Henderson Residence"

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol srry

3 am ****s with my brain.

i only went ic r1.

then i was gay and went sheik >___>

edit: dzenan needs to knee and stomp ic moar. and raptor boost moar when he thinks i'm going to wd or jump out of shield. and if he does hit my shield w/ raptor boost he needs to run away rather than eat the fair/nair when i do jump out of shield imho.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm **** impressed at our metagame. Nate and I were talking though, if this biweekly was the last of the year, we might as well make these less frequent to get rid of the muscle memory in Melee.

It might be a good idea to be blank slates going into Brawl.
Or... we could just have them anyways because they're fun as hell and I love hanging out with everyone there.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Agreed with Josh. Smash is Smash. Things like fastfalling, dashdancing and edgehogging will exist in Brawl just like they were used in Melee. It makes absolute no sense to do these less often atm since playing Melee is only helping our coordination for Brawl.

Plus these tournaments are hella fun imo.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Yay one of my first posts. XD Anyways the tourneys as always are good but the only thing that I have to say is the noise level. Like honestly.... it's a small house man we don't need to be yelling and screaming. For one we are standing like not even 2 feet away from one another. The other thing is that these are townhouses man... there are very close neighbors and I'm pretty sure that they don't appreciate is either. Now before anyone says that "Well you lost your cool too" ... yes I did and I apologize for that but honestly man that much yelling gives me a headache. This yelling mostly occurs during crews. So please if you don't mind keeping it down a bit and please respect the players as always. Thank you

Mike "stupid blue twinkle" XDXDXD

Also I have to agree with David about the mess considering that I am one of the people that clean it up. I'm going to shut up now because I can almost guarantee that some people that are reading this right now are thinking that I complain too much. I have been at these tourney's from the start and never entered truthfully but I never thought that my characters were good enough. Anyways back to the garbage... we put out bags for the garbage to be picked up and thrown out. People still didn't listen. So people that don't clean up they're garbage rightfully so should not be allowed to join the next time. So please it is very simple and is better for the house. David's dad I'm sure does not appreciate it when he comes home when everyone is gone and finds a huge mess. Please be considerate because we don't like the clean-up duty. Thank you to people who have thrown out their garbage (bernie, ambrose, mike, ryan, and other's can't think of your names right now) and who have tried to get people to throw out their trash. Also the pop cans... there was a bag for recycling and a bag for garbage... it should not be that hard to differentiate between garbage and recycling considering that the only thing that should be in the recycling is the pop cans. So please clean up ur c***. Thank you

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Jason - “come with us, you belong to us, kill yourself, you deserve this.” dit :
when is the next one?
JKH | you an organ donor dit :
2 days ago was the last for the year
takin a break
but im sure something will happen
Jason - “come with us, you belong to us, kill yourself, you deserve this.” dit :
...****
I wanted to go to the next one
;(
are you serious

I'm a sad panda now. QQ

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
lol @ french MSN

<___< I know this is selfish but I'd like to know if there's gonna be any more planned biweeklies in Sauga? Don't change it if there won't be..

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol i agree to that!! yo D.B your falcon was sick in the crew match i left after u 4 beat the falco so i didn't c how the crew matches finshed, oh and to unknown522 r u coming to brebuef on thusday for the tourny remenber theres like no prize money it's to raise money for homeless ppl and it's like 2-5$ entry fee not sure yet, if u wana give more $ feel free XD anyways it's at 2:45 and don't be late if ur coming!!!! oh and the rest of u guys can come too but everyone there is super noobs so it'll be unfair if like a bunch of u guys come, and it's only doubles tourny by the way i hope u get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom