• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yessirs thats what I mean.
NNR: Do you realize thats like... Me, You, Ryan, Daniel, Noah and Jake all on the same team?

Dangerous!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lmao.

on a side note...

Desh said:
i would come to the biweekly but unfortunately i have no idea when/where it is lol or else i would have planned for it...
Whoever the **** is in charge. PUT DIRECTIONS. People aren't going to come simply because of lack of knowledge of its location. You jungle people are so useless :(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION SMASHERS!!!!!!!!!!

TYRANTWOLF WILL BE POSTING A NEW TOPIC COVERING THE DIRECTIONS/OTHERSHIET PERTAINING TO THIS TOURNAMENT.

FOR THOSE DRIVING, MAPQUEST/YAHOOMAP THIS ADDRESS:

5363 RICHBOROUGH DRIVE.

peace :D

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Allright so it looks like it's matt's place, I dont know the plan for sure but coxwell station for 11 sounds about right.

D

Deleted member

I know you guys are going to laugh really hard

But Listen Up

The low down: I'm in high school, 5th year, by choice. But, I need 40 hours of community service to graduate.

The twist: I hate the idea of being "voluntold" for 40 hours. I reject it and I refuse to get my hours 100% legitimately.

The deal: If you sign my paper saying I did some type of tutoring / training (I may put smash training on the form) I will give you 10 solid matches of my time, and we can collaborate and exchange tips.

Again: Sign my paper and say I volunteered, and we can get 10 solid matches in

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I know you guys are going to laugh really hard

But Listen Up

The low down: I'm in high school, 5th year, by choice. But, I need 40 hours of community service to graduate.

The twist: I hate the idea of being "voluntold" for 40 hours. I reject it and I refuse to get my hours 100% legitimately.

The deal: If you sign my paper saying I did some type of tutoring / training (I may put smash training on the form) I will give you 10 solid matches of my time, and we can collaborate and exchange tips.

Again: Sign my paper and say I volunteered, and we can get 10 solid matches in
Um, you know, you gotta put down a phone number too, and I think it has to be an actual service, smash tutoring isn't really...er.

I got my hours done in my first year by voleentering at a Kids Camp at summer. :/ It was fun, I got to just like, chill with people my age and play squash, badminton, basketball with the little kids. And oh yeah, going to trips like Wild Water Kingdom. :/

D

Deleted member

Editing not working...

I'm 100% serious, I'm going to put some euphemism for smash training on the form.

If anyone would like to help me out please come talk to me tomorrow, it'll be a win-win sitch yes?

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
lol that's awesome, can I get those matches at starfurry since I won't be making this one

Edit: As Drolian said, you gotta make it closer to charity work. It's gonna be hard to convince them your volunteer hours are training people in a video game...

D

Deleted member

@ Drolian - you're actually wrong thankfully, I've already proven to my principal that it would be the same as helping someone on their tennis serve or something

Also, the preamble on the passport says that it's something that benefits the community. It doesn't specify which community, and they even go on to talk about benefiting religious communities..so why not smash?

Also, I know you have to put a number, but I doubt they'll call.

@ chaotic - definitely, lets do it

But yes I just need you guys to play ball while I figure out the technicalities, so who's up for it?

edit: People do this all the time, but I'd actually like to help people out, but not for ****ing 40 hours. The reason I'm doing this (I could just get my friend to lie or something) is that in my heart I will know that I'm at least helping in my own way, there's just no way im gonna scrub some old guy's malignant tumor with a sponge or the like

D

Deleted member

ROFL KEN I'm so putting down that I helped out in a religious community...

The Church
of Smash

:( **** you chris.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
The tourney was today, if that's what you were asking...

Shoutouts:

Imadh, Jake, Nate- you're all ****ing, ****ing tall.

k srsly. dont call me a joke im serios as cancer

Matt: Thanks for housing the whole thing. wtf @ improvement of your marf. n_n, you won a match against Noah, and that other one was pretty gorram close.

Grmo: How many times are you gonna quit competitive smash? Cheer up mang, don't be emo. Also, I saw items and weird stages set on certain TVs. I sense you did it. Your marf is good mang. At least before you quit, run starfurry and finish your goal of beating Imadh. roflz at least once mang.

Jeffmang: lol @ sauga jeff mingdaems. Duuuude, your Ness is secks in a box. Didn't get to play you. ;-;

Male-storm Ryan: rofl you're funny. Good fox.
Nice guy too. I don't think I got to play you, but it looks like your fox improved. Didn't see your samus today. :(

Ryan Ford: rofl you're funny. Good fox.
Nice guy too. We should play each other again, when...we're not playing like ****, it was fun.lol @ bike. Awesome Doc. >_> I also added you on facebook, rofl. Who won against you and Nate? I was supposed to face loser of that but then I had to go. >_>

Sadnan: wtf, we didn't play. But we play each other a lot anyway so lols. Thanks for letting me use your controller. D: My streak with ssbm is gonna end though! My mom is cutting my hair this week! Also, I told you what happened to my good controller. (ugh no johns though :/) Good **** in teams.

Mike: Stay away from me. You has Sars. I bet if you poke people you'd give them Sars too. You want to poke David. You'll give him Sars.
Get well soon, mate. Didn't get to play you, ttyl on msn.

Bernard: You're a nice guy. You're an even better Fox. >_> (LOL @ FFAs)I don't know what else to say, I'm not worthy.

Jaek: Good luck on getting your hours rofl. HOLY **** YOU'RE TALL. I don't think I got to have any angries with you.

Noah: ugh, I know you were saying "GG" outta good sportsmanship and all, but face it. You ***** me. D: Had you first round AND in pools. Nice pikachu, LOL.(You prolly aren't even reading this, you never go on smashboards. >_>) "It tastes like...bread." rofl

Nate: woooooo, who one against you and Ryan Ford? I was supposed to face loser of that match, but then I left. >_> I wanted to faec you and get hot Falco on Jiggs practice.

Chris: lol @ worms. You're hyper and funny. Did you have bawls or something? o: Nice luigi. lol @ my crappy sheik. Good **** in teams.

Julian: ggs. You look like my brother's friend. http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v120/190/79/505038485/n505038485_99053_8569.jpg

Ambrose: Wanted to face you, :/. You look like my brother's friend.
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v120/190/79/505038485/n505038485_99053_8569.jpg

Mark: Ggs, sorry if I was gay with Jiggs and stuff, I picked Jiggs because fightign Jiggs with Samus is personally a tough matchup for me. >_>...Nice Samus though, reminds me of Andy. (who are you on smashboards if you have an account?)

Eric: ggs. I was also gonna say something, but I forgot.

Dzenan: lol @ FFAs. Mang, I didn't get to play you much but w/e, we do semi-alot....not really though. >_> Good **** on teams.

Imadnan: Good **** on teams. Get better soon, ggs and all that shiz. >_> I wish you'd try against me.

Anyone I forgot, ggs, nice to meet you, yeah.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
ugh im so ****ing sick (thanks mike) and tired. But I can't sleep so....

NNR:
Noah: good **** in worms, and in singles too.....ur falco is too good for the weeg....well...there is one move i was consistently landing on u.......

Jake: Yo wtf was goin down with that JUS **** that was messed up lmao. You kept on running off and killin urself, but so was i? so messed. But i had some good meteor smashes and u pulled off some sick comboes. Worms was awesome too/And oh yea, smash, good job in that terrible game too.

Bernard: Ugh the last character i wanted to face was marth. Do you even know how many i faced? Anyway good stuff in singles way to tear my ******* apart. And good job in doubles too, props. You have a wide range of characters and they're all really good.

Ryan: lolololol epic bowser ditto. Two fsmashes and i know i could hear epic music in the backround when that happened XD. Good stuff in singles it was really fun playing you. I'm pretty sure u only got to use the cape like twice this time lol. hurray. u would probably be the person i want to win most in "NNR".

Nate: We didn't play today =O. except for in doubles. which was pretty funny. haha. Good stuff though.

others:

Mike: ugh, now im sick. Thanks alot! Nice marth, and good job beating me, that was a really close set, but I could tell ur play was down due to ur sickness.

Ambrose and Julian: good **** in teams guys, those matches were really close, could have gone either way. I never got to play you ambrose in singles (which i really wanted to), but w/e. I probably woulda lost due to shiek gayness XD. And Julian about the singles things those were close sets, but u seem to be sitting on your leads, your play honestly changes when ur up a stock. Anyway really good stuff in singles and doubles, hope you come out to the next one. Both of you.

Sauga:
Adnan: OHHHHHHHH ADNANNNNN. Well where to start. Teams was so **** good today man. We did so ****ing well. Your peach is just so amazing in teams honestly, like....its just so good. We beat alot of good people today and I hope at starfurry we can do even better. And yea for singles, watch out for that n-air!!! XD. good job organizing
Dzenan: Good stuff in singles and doubles. You and imadh once again kicked some major *** in doubles. And when you beat me in that 1 on 1 that was really clutch good job.

Imadh: Ugh, Imadh. why u always gotta clutch. you should really play counter-strike. jeez ur marth is nuts u ***** some hardcore **** in doubles and u stayed alive for a LONG TIME. Really good stuff in singles and doubles, you represent sauga quite well.

HURRAY FOR TWO SAUGA TEAMS MAKING IT TO LOSERS FINALS

Drolian: good stuff today, glad u made it into brackets, it sucks ur falco was off today but your shiek was good. better luck next time friend.
grmo: didnt play u, but u gotta quit that giving up attitude, u will never get better like that. I also suggest sticking to one character, and u will be a force to be reckoned with soon enough.

Matt: You have improved alot. Take out ur suicides and gimps against me, and it would have been practically even. Keep practising man.

Other Ryan: Nice another sauga player, i heard u been around for a while but never saw you. Stick around man.

AND FOR ****S SAKE, CAN PEOPLE PLAY OTHER CHARACTERS BESIDES MARTH? I THINK I FACED LIKE 5 TODAY IN SINGLES ALONE.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
ugh im so ****ing sick (thanks mike) and tired. But I can't sleep so....

NNR:
Noah: good **** in worms, and in singles too.....ur falco is too good for the weeg....well...there is one move i was consistently landing on u.......

Jake: Yo wtf was goin down with that JUS **** that was messed up lmao. You kept on running off and killin urself, but so was i? so messed. But i had some good meteor smashes and u pulled off some sick comboes. Worms was awesome too/And oh yea, smash, good job in that terrible game too.

Bernard: Ugh the last character i wanted to face was marth. Do you even know how many i faced? Anyway good stuff in singles way to tear my ******* apart. And good job in doubles too, props. You have a wide range of characters and they're all really good.

Ryan: lolololol epic bowser ditto. Two fsmashes and i know i could hear epic music in the backround when that happened XD. Good stuff in singles it was really fun playing you. I'm pretty sure u only got to use the cape like twice this time lol. hurray. u would probably be the person i want to win most in "NNR".

Nate: We didn't play today =O. except for in doubles. which was pretty funny. haha. Good stuff though.

others:

Mike: ugh, now im sick. Thanks alot! Nice marth, and good job beating me, that was a really close set, but I could tell ur play was down due to ur sickness.

Ambrose and Julian: good **** in teams guys, those matches were really close, could have gone either way. I never got to play you ambrose in singles (which i really wanted to), but w/e. I probably woulda lost due to shiek gayness XD. And Julian about the singles things those were close sets, but u seem to be sitting on your leads, your play honestly changes when ur up a stock. Anyway really good stuff in singles and doubles, hope you come out to the next one. Both of you.

Sauga:
Adnan: OHHHHHHHH ADNANNNNN. Well where to start. Teams was so **** good today man. We did so ****ing well. Your peach is just so amazing in teams honestly, like....its just so good. We beat alot of good people today and I hope at starfurry we can do even better. And yea for singles, watch out for that n-air!!! XD. good job organizing
Dzenan: Good stuff in singles and doubles. You and imadh once again kicked some major *** in doubles. And when you beat me in that 1 on 1 that was really clutch good job.

Imadh: Ugh, Imadh. why u always gotta clutch. you should really play counter-strike. jeez ur marth is nuts u ***** some hardcore **** in doubles and u stayed alive for a LONG TIME. Really good stuff in singles and doubles, you represent sauga quite well.

HURRAY FOR TWO SAUGA TEAMS MAKING IT TO LOSERS FINALS

Drolian: good stuff today, glad u made it into brackets, it sucks ur falco was off today but your shiek was good. better luck next time friend.
grmo: didnt play u, but u gotta quit that giving up attitude, u will never get better like that. I also suggest sticking to one character, and u will be a force to be reckoned with soon enough.

Matt: You have improved alot. Take out ur suicides and gimps against me, and it would have been practically even. Keep practising man.

Other Ryan: Nice another sauga player, i heard u been around for a while but never saw you. Stick around man.

I think that's all?

SAME TIME POST!!!!

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
THE ONLY TYME ILL POST SH*T ON THE BOARDS

ADNAN: WE NEVER GOT OUR RITUAL SET AND U DITCHED ME TO CLEAN UP THE WHOLE MESS ON MY OWN U BASTERD, lol i actually have SOME understanding to teams now when we faced Imadh and Dzenan

Imadh: BAH i'll kick ur *** yet for spike in caketown >.<

Dzenan: MAN our sets were TOO close every time man, i NEED to face u more often XD. i already beat a few times now i just gotta work on Imadh

Chris: gah i really gotta work on those gimps i get myself into and stop SDin X_O. just u wait, once i figure out how to take on luigi ur *** is mine >=D

Mike: thank you for contaminating my basement, and disabling half the players, i now must find an old priest and a young priest to be rid of this =D.

Ryan ford - lol u may be better than me in smash but im ur god in BN5 XD

Grmo - uve really fixed up on ur game, im starting to get alittle scared but ur rapid improvment o_o. and thanks alot for the cube and tv, we needed it =D

Jeff - "I'm playing horribly" my *** <_<. thats why u 2-0'd me

Noah - man i dunno what to feel, should i be proud i beat u, or be dissapointed i beat u on a bad day

Jake - thanks for the DS advice man =D. im gonna get that as soon as i can so i can games for free X3. man it didnt strike me until the end of the night i never got to have a few rounds against u >_<

Eric - ive now met my mirrored style player O_O;; uve made me realize just how ghey my marth is, i dont know whether to be estatic that there's someone with almost the exact game style or pissed off because u can see my moves just as much as i can see yours X_O

other shout outs: thanks to everyone who came, i know the place was crampped as hell but i hope u call had fun and i really dont mind if we held more of these tournaments at my place more often =D,

and special thanks goes out to Adnan, Imadh, Dzenan, Ryan, and Grmo for bringing in thier tvs and cubes, otherwise this entire thing would have never finnished.

and now i wont be seen here for a good few weeks <_<

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Attention! Matt or anyone who could pass this on to him.
I left my special waterbottle there, (it says "niken pimag" on it).
I dont know if you're coming to starfurry, or if you could pass it on to adnan but i'd REALLY appreciate getting it back. It looks pretty noticably different then other water bottles..... and has a big black filter in it.

Shoutouts to come....

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Attention! Matt or anyone who could pass this on to him.
I left my special waterbottle there, (it says "niken pimag" on it).
I dont know if you're coming to starfurry, or if you could pass it on to adnan but i'd REALLY appreciate getting it back. It looks pretty noticably different then other water bottles..... and has a big black filter in it.

Shoutouts to come....
yea i found it, i swear i thought it was a dildo inside the water bottle o_o;

iownu1337

Smash Rookie
Grr...:mad: so i missed it. Alright can someone tell me when the next tourney is going to occur. I couldn't come because it said Sept 1st as the next date and i couldn't confirm if there was gonna be another bi weekly. Also, where is it going to be? I remember that it once said, 83 Henderson or something like that, did it change? thx

D.B

Smash Ace

unknown522

Some guy
I am......jks I'm going in like 5 mins. I was playing pokemon stadium 2.....trying to clear it. Almost done.

Btw, Jeff: Ambrose beat me in winners and noah beat me in losers

Top Bottom