• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtality IV Results!

JFox

Smash Hero
WoZ- You did an awesome job running this event, as always. Things were finished in a very timely manner. The venue is great, and has plenty of setups. It was a pretty costly venue fee, but I understand since you didn't get you sponsor and whatnot. I'm lookin forward to the next event.

M2k- Good job, I guess. Cactuar def outplayed you in finals though. Step it up, or your gonna get dethroned.

Cactuar- Sexy Fox. Don't choke next time. I was really impressed by your performance when your not sandbagging.

Eggm- You got rocked by Marth. You ***** the rest, like always.

Scar- Stop sandbagging me in friendlies plz..

Wife- Good friendlies, I wish we coulda used our mains tho, lol. Peach dittos are so lame. Fox dittos were fun tho :). Your really smart. I'm learning a lot from watchin how you play. I'm glad you came out.

Jman- You owe me $5 for gas. You suck at melee. Stop playin brawl so much, and you might get better.

Hat- You rocked me. I hate sheik. I was just happy to take game one, but I'm mad you banned Mute or I coulda maybe beat you. Your really good tho, so you deserved to win. Good jobbie.

Pakman- We never ever play. I can't complain tho, cuz you would just rock me if we did. I'm glad you did well, cuz you are really good and I think you don't get enough credit. Thanks for the compliment on my peach, altho you really don't know first hand. Good frisbee'ing. LOL.

Taki- Your so good. That first match was soo close. Your better than me, so I'm not upset that you took the whole thing. I hope to play you again soon. I'll show you a much better fight next time.

HBK- You had it rough, but we all know your sicknasty.

Reno- you owe my $5 for gas. Do better next time.

Mogwai- I'm so lucky you didn't go jiggs. I woulda killed myself outta boredom. Good **** in brackets.

Velocity- You still got it man. You Falco gave me quite a run. I'm lucky I didn't have to fight your doc.

JFox- You rocked Falco, must be all that Eggm practice you get. Butttt you still suck, get much better.

GOTM- Fail to meet my expectations. In melee and in life. Don't be such a little **** next time. We need to play, and we should probably have gotten chinese, but not remember to get utensils. I wanna play beer pong with u and scar. I won't be at SatS.

Magus- I wish I played you more than half a match...

DJ- You owe me $5 for gas. I also have your water bottle thing. Good **** with that GPS, although I def woulda walked down the highway to get those directions, lol. Your impressing of me was trying to grab them as they flew out the window was hilarious. NY is fun, I'm glad you drove with me instead of yeggm.

Doyoung- You shoulda entered singles, your so beast. Too bad I still ***** your Falco in MM's. Good job being the only person goo d enough to beat Eggm with Jiggs. Even Darc lost to him, so by inui logic, your better than Darc, as well as everyone who placed lower than Eggm.

Inui- good **** being the butt of 90% of the smash communities jokes. Haha.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
I will come and yell at more events, I need to know more people to be able to have good sh*t talk material. And as for, 'He's from NY' as an excuse... I did live there for a couple of years. B.X. baby!

Hat - Yah, not sorry for yelling during your friendly's 'gainst Pakman, honestly, but props on your gameplay, son. Don't be "scurred!" And tell your buddy, that black dude, that didn't have your back, you gotta get snappy with comebacks. Ha! Messin'...

Mogwai, you cool, B. I like you. You're a smug *****.
Woz, didn't get to socialize with you too much, but you seem like a down to earth kind of dude and easy goin'. You must have a black girl friend.
Sensei (Will) you're weird. Nah, just messin'. Didn't really feel up to talking too much, but I will next time I see you.
Do, same as Will. Why do you seem like you're always high, with that cheesy-a*s grin? :laugh:
XYT (Mike) you are a tall Korean and your Asian lurch lookin' a*s is funny in an odd way. You attract the weirdest women a.k.a. Friday night at Scar's beer-pong tourney/keg party.

Cactuar (Charlie) You made me happy by not getting anything less than 3rd. I hate when you sandbag. I love you and I will do you in your anus. Just, grow your hair out longer. And why did you let JMAN borrow you sweaty-a*s gloves on Day 1? Smash Community has some dirty n*ggas, yo! Non-hygienic, disease spreading a*s n*ggas.

Scar, thanks for havin' us that Friday. Saw parts of your match with Wes, tight. Awesome Cpt. Falcon, man. Seriously.

Ry, thank you for everything. I can't thank you enough and really got me thinking about playin' melee, but I see I would have a long way to go to play competitively.

Jim, I love you, you are my Kumar as I am your Harold. Only because you do crazier sh*t than I do. And I promise not to wake you from your sleep again. "Ugh!" :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Despite the short notices, which I apologize for, I consider Smashtality IV to be a success, and I've treated it more or less as a way for me to gauge the PA scene and how well the smashers liked the venue.

Here's a slight taste of what went down. Thanks to Hubbs for this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uGvRM-JeyI

I would, of course, like to first and foremost thank Virtual Rush for their hospitality. The staff was of great help, the venue was in a very prime location, and every smasher I've spoken to had greatly enjoyed their stay. Virtual Rush has their own tournaments being run, the next one being a Fighter Game tournament they're hosting next week. Visit their website at http://www.virtualrush.net for more details and show some support!

Having said that, TSA's next Smashtality will be more properly organized, and many big things are expected to happen, so stay tuned for more details. I've also decided that the next Smashtality event will be hosted <b>strictly for melee</b>. Brawl, as great of a game in itself, is incredibly boring in tournament, and I couldn't make things feel exciting. I've decided to fully support melee's cause in it's return. If you'd like Brawl, then you can request for it to be a side-event, but the plans I have for the future Smashtality will revolve around SSBM.

Thanks to everyone who made an appearance, and we'll see you all again next time!

(Chibo, if you could put this into your first post, please.)
Hot And Amazing.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I didn't see your shield at the end of that match

OH WAIT IT WAS ALL OVER THE FLOOR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shoutoutz Post

Before that however, I have some comments on the tournament. Sorry if they are harsh or not, but w/e. Overall, I'm kind of disappointed with Smashtality IV. It didn't live up at all to the hype that I've heard from the past Smashtalities. This tourney really fell short of what it could have been. There were no details and the first post wasn't updated until within a week or two of the tournament, despite being announced way before that. Everyone stopped caring as much, and it showed in the attendance. Melee could have been bigger, and the Brawl day could have even been an ECRC event.

Everything was too expensive, and tacking on a venue fee at 1:30am the DAY OF the tournament is just wrong. This hurt a lot of people who traveled to the tournament with only so much money, finding out they were then short because of the venue fee. Even further, the smashboards update only said it was a $10 venue fee, and mentioned nothing about an extra $5 for going the second day, which was brought upon us out of no where at the tournament.

Combine that with late fees for trying to enter the tourney late, it doesn't make sense. Me and Vex were going to enter Melee Doubles, but missed a bus to the venue because the subway was closed down and it got us delayed. We still made it just before it was going to start, but called Scar at like 11am (an hour and a half before we got there), to tell him that we were going to be there at 12:30, and that we were entering doubles. We called him because to our knowledge, Scar was running the Melee tournament. We get there to have WoZ say the bracket had just be made, and to be put in it would be a $5 late fee, PER TEAMMATE. WoZ said that Scar never told him that we were a tad late, but how is that our problem when we called who was announced here to be running the Melee tournament. So in the end, we didn't even enter Melee Doubles.

The tourney didn't have enough TVs as there wasn't enough time given to find people who could provide them, it was too expensive, attendance was low, etc. It was fun by all means, but... yea.

actually i have to do something, so il edit this later with the actual shoutoutz lol

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
wow.. the melee results are.. incredibly surprising.
Why?

Edit:

@Chibo: "Everything was too expensive" is incorrect. Smashtality has always been a $20 entry fee tournament. The issue with having a venue fee placed was news to everyone and the singles entree fee was reduced. Everyone paid a whopping 5 dollars extra. People coming for brawl the second day paid another 5. Honestly, for letting us shut down their store and hold our tournament, they deserved a lot more than they got.

xyt

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: M2K-*pat pat*
2: Cactuar-Yes.. we are making me better at super smash brothers melee for the gamecube nintendo. I think...
3: Eggm-No johns Egg master = /. WEAK! as far as the hot wings go. We need more friendlies next time :D
4: Scar-i beat you in friendlies. I am the best
5: Wife-You make me feel stupid in game..
5: Jman-SWAT. Must Join.
7: Hat-I'm happy you beat magus in brackets lol [note to self: jump out of shield with nair.]
7: Pakman-Chiu...wa...wa..
9: Sensei-um... MM? @_@)..
9: Inui-balls of fury... T_T)...
9: Taki-We'll get em next time !
9: HBK-U R MARF MANE
13: Reno-Sheik represent : D hehe you're too fast. show me your ways lol
13: Magus-so.. for our future matches. i ban landing rests more than twice in a match..
13: Hazz-upsmash out of shine....................................................................................
13: Mogwai-THET WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD DEEEAL. YOU HEVE NOOOOOOO IDEEEEEA!
17: Chibo-missles missles missles missles
17: GOTM-you asked for friendlies = / WAHHHH T_T)
17: JFox=JPeach : D
17: Velocity-I hope you came down with it. I really do.
17: DJNintendo-SWAT. Yea you know the rest..
17: Bitterdude829-I heard you say. "I'M THE ONLY BLACK GUY HERE"
17: XYT-that's me
25: Xzax-you look 13
25: Vudu-Get Lake out of emo state
25: Jim-Double Marth in teams was scary..
25: UltimaScout-I ***** you on hyrule. You got nothing on that = P
25: Atomsk-You took me to rainbow cruise with kirby @_@)...... and then... you died @_@).;.;;;
33: Xanthan-I wish I could say your name
33: Vyke-Good **** butler : D!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

1. M2K - ****it. Our set was intense. Don't expect me to try often though... I've gotta stay consistent with my "Cactuar is overrated at this game and isn't actually that good." image.
2. Cactuar - Don't leave shoutouts to yourself.
3. Eggm - You had an easy bracket. I r teh jealous.
4. Scar - Haha. Hahaha. *kicks and shines*
5. Wife - Dude, I forgot you were even at the venue. You should like, play me in friendlies or something.
5. Jman - Your Fox is turning into my Fox. I just have to teach you to play smarter. :p
7. Hat - Didn't talk to you at all at this tourny. Unfortunate.
7. Pakman - OHMIGAWD PAKMAAAAN. You had me scared >.> Amazing set duder.
9. Sensei - Starcraft. Must happen. We should restore team enjaypeeay sometime.
9. Taki - Did I even play you this weekend?
9. Inui - I think I owe you a dime. I totally pulled a Chu Dat with those sets.
9. HBK - We should Marth ditto friendly sometime. That matchup is so fun.
13. Reno - Lulz.
13. Magus - Frame perfect mm me. Nice to see you still coming to tournaments.
13. Hazz - Didn't really hang out, thanks for coming out though.
13. Mogwai - You were witness to my amazing Captain Falcon in pools. Better than Scar, no?
17. Chibo - Lol.
17. GOTM - Dude ur getting like... real good. I have so much more to teach you...
17. JFox - "Haha, yeah I have a lot of peach practice" *Cactus sits down and picks Falco* "****it."
17. Velocity - I'M AWESOME. MY MVC2 IS BETTER THAN YOUR MVC2.
17. DJNintendo - Yo, mad props for your Bowser/Mario. I'm actually jealous of your ability with those characters.
17. Bitterdude829 - I have no idea who you are.
17. XYT - Yeah, didn't really get to give you much advice. That's really something that needs to be done over a decent period of time.
25. Xzax - Stop swearing so much. It's not cool. Good stuff for coming out to melee though.
25. Vudu - I have no idea who you are either...
25. Jim - Jimjimjim
25. UltimaScout - Again, I have no idea who this person is...
25. Atomsk - Pssssh. You don't play melee. Good stuff in Brawl though dude.

Woz - <3 Remember that time at Six Flags when you gave a big speech about something? Neither do I.

Cia

das kwl
Why?

Edit:

@Chibo: "Everything was too expensive" is incorrect. Smashtality has always been a $20 entry fee tournament. The issue with having a venue fee placed was news to everyone and the singles entree fee was reduced. Everyone paid a whopping 5 dollars extra. People coming for brawl the second day paid another 5. Honestly, for letting us shut down their store and hold our tournament, they deserved a lot more than they got.
because.. inui got 9th.. dj nintendo got 17th, reno got 13th.. WTF

NY - stop sucking, and after HBK's win at that w2z tournament, i was kind of expecting him to do better also.. and.. yeeeeah, everything just looked crazy.. lol

What?

Smash Apprentice
M2K: It was awesome to finally "play" you! I quote that because it was essentially you ****** my Ganon with Marth all day. Though it was not unpretty, thus very satisfying. <3

Cactus: I don't get to play you enough. We should play more often then you can watch me draw.

Eggm! Finally got to meet you and you freakin' KillRapeStroy me! Hahaha! It was good stuff though. I was dying to chaingrab you but you wouldn't make a single freaking mistake! Can't wait to play again, dude. <3

Scar: Always a pleasure, bro. We definitely need to play more often.

Wife: I can't believe I got to finally meet you this weekend! I always watched your teams vids back in the day and it was fun going head to head in friendlies.

Pakman: Thanks for the big-ups, dude.! <3 I've been practicing a lot and learning match-ups, though I still freeze up in tourney matches. I also learned a lot about beating Luigi from playing Pmac. We should hang soon.

Sensei: Got to play with you early on along with your teams partner (I forgot your name!) and it was mad fun. I heard you were crazy good and it was good times learning it first hand. <3

Reno: Great matches in pools, dude!

MAGUS!!! Dude, as a Ganon main, it was so awesome to finally get some sets in. I've been dying to ditto you and I finally got my chance!

Chibo: Gah! I hate you and Bitter/BT for maining Samus!!! Good matches though. I just wish I had a better time fighting against a FLOATY CHICK WEARING HEAVY ARMOR!!! And projectiles...I hates'm some projectiles. Gotta persevere though, ja? I'll step up my game and do it up next time. <33

JFox: I don't think I ever met you before, but you're really good and it was fun playing against you!

GOTM: Always a pleasure, dude. I just wish you hadn't showed up so late so we could've gotten some matches in!

Velocity: VELOCITY!!! Thanks for bringing MvC for the PS. It was a good break even though the ONLY good port is MvC2 for the Dreamcast. <3

I think we scared everybody when you were trying to make out with me when I was leaving. So how 'bout this...

If you can beat me at MvC2, I'll let you suck me off.

heheh jkjk

F'reals though. Money Match. Marvel vs Capcom 2. $20. Put up! <3

WOZ!!! Thanks so much for taking care of everything. You're The Guy! And thanks for playing some Marvels with us at the end of the night too. Can't wait to play again!

To everybody else that I played whose names I cannot for the life of me remember (namely Sensei's buddy and the cool Falco player that was playing with Magus and I);

You guys are awesome.

Lates!

<3

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
This is Mew2King

someone stole my Wii, it had a white memory card in it, and SSBM inside it I think. Someone either stole it, or took it by accident. I would really like it back.

chillindude829

Smash Master
wow M2K, you need to take care of your stuff better. it sucks that your stuff gets stolen, but no one loses their stuff this often unless they're just plain careless about it. that has to be at least the 7th or 8th time i've seen you complain about losing something. sometimes it's just bad luck, but you should seriously try to take better care of your belongings

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I didn't even "lose it", somebody literally TOOK IT from the venue. After finals I went to get it and it was gone, it was in the place the whole time. I had all my data on that, I really need it back. I'm extremely upset about this.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Everyone pay attention. Hazz is doing shoutouts....

WoZ - Good **** running the tournament. Definintely god tier tournament host.

1: M2K - GGs...Phantom hits will haunt you forever. Phantom Fire Fox was classic

2: Cactuar - Good ****! Your Marth's cool cause it doesn't chain grab. We gotta get more friendlies next time.

3: Eggm - Too good. Those friendlies were madd fun. No more 4 stocking....

4: Scar - WTF this guy's ridiculous. Our friendlies were madd fun as usual. Hazz combo video coming soon.... Maybe

5: Wife - Only played you in teams, but good **** with M2K.

5: Jman - Good ****. Team friendlies were crazy. Double Falco son! Madd saves.

7: Hat - Didn't play you.

7: Pakman - Luigi......Our set was madd close. But good **** pulling off the win. You just wait till I get Luigi practice lol.

9: Sensei - Dammit Sensei, no friendlies. Can't let that happen again.

9: Inui - Didn't play you, but at least you understood why I got 3rd seed with M2K and HBK in my pool.....

9: Taki - Didn't play you

9: HBK - I gotta apologize for not holding my weight in teams. We definitely should of done better. And thanks to you and whoever else helped (maybe WoZ) for getting me in singles somehow. I really appreciated it.

13: Reno - Thanks for taking the ride back with me. I probably would have falling asleep and not been typing right now. And you tied with me!?!? lol Why are you sooo good?

13: Magus - Jiggz....Up throw rest....4 times each match. GGs. I'll be more prepared next time

13: Hazz - You're pretty decent at this game. How bout you place better next time and stop losing to low tiers. :chuckle:

13: Mogwai - Didn't play you in singles, but good matches in teams.

17: Vex - Didn't play you

17: Chibo - GGs in pools. Your missle games with Samus were too good.

17: GOTM - WTF Still no friendlies. Good seeing you though.

17: JFox - Fun team friendlies. I see your Peach getting better everytime you play.

17: Velocity - Didn't play you

17: DJNintendo - Yo I hate that we keep playing each other in tournament cause I never care who wins. ****s wack son. We gotta protest that ****.

17: Bitterdude829 - Didn't play you

17: XYT - Those friendlies were madd fun. You're Shiek's madd good. Tech-chasing was on point.

DoYoung2Win - Madd beast!! Still no friendlies, but thanks for cheering me on against M2K. Gave me madd confidence lol. Almost had it too...

Scar videos per usual. Everyone is on here, Mogwai, Wife, Chibo Sempai, Reno, Sensei, Hat, Wife again, and finally Cactuar. Chibo you MIGHT want to add this to the first post but IDC.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2136119&postcount=1

WTF....WHERE'S OUR MATCHES!? People need to see them. Or at least I need to see me ****** the balls off of CF who is not countered by Fox at all.....Ask Cactuar

Ghostype

Smash Champion
1: M2K - hope you find your Wii
2: Cactuar - omg how could you not know who Bitterdude829 is! I'm Bitterdude! Who is Btree! The only black person there!
3: Eggm - double omg! I had you in my pool at this tournament. I'm Btree, I've had you in my pool more than Cactaur! And btw you're evil for pausing during that rest. >_>
4: Scar - lol
5: Wife - good **** being awesome and oldschool and ****** newschool. Good **** on driving me and Hat to PA again.
5: Jman - I'm bad at impersonating Wes, but it doesn't matter because he doesn't exist outside of NY. >_>
7: Hat - I failed at teams, my b.
7: Pakman - ggs I was the black guy with Hat, with the Bill Cosby voice
9: Sensei - ggs I was the Samus guy
9: Inui - lol
9: Taki - lol @ at your reactions to M2k's ****
9: HBK - never played you
13: Reno - never played you
13: Magus - ^
13: Hazz - ^
13: Mogwai - my only real shoutout! I can't touch you, you're too shiny and logical. Also I'm afraid of Falcos and will never think of that Yoshi's Story match again. >_> (that's why I ban it every set, why didn't I ban it that time?! >_<)
17: Vex - who're you
17: Chibo - Other Samus
17: GOTM - who're you
17: JFox - UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
17: Velocity - soulja boi tell 'em
17: DJNintendo - souja boi up in it
17: Bitterdude829 - cryptic metaphor!
17: XYT - I was the only black guy there, you can be the coffee colored guy. >_>
25: DE - whoa
25: Bad - nice seeing you again, I was the Samus guy
25: Xzax - watch me get it
25: Mike$ - ggs in pools, I was the Samus guy. Banter was fun, we all ***** Eggm. RIGHT?!
25: Vudu - watch me whoaaaa
25: Jim - who're you
25: UltimaScout - nice seeing you again if you recognized me lol
25: Atomsk - EXONERATE
33: Xanthan - watch me crank dat
33: Ryan - soulja boi
33: Vyke - that supaman
33: Classic Yayo - that whoaaa

Edit: Arrogant - I wuz da black guy wit Hat. I was tired so I just yelled a lot. >_>

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I didn't even "lose it", somebody literally TOOK IT from the venue. After finals I went to get it and it was gone, it was in the place the whole time. I had all my data on that, I really need it back. I'm extremely upset about this.
Mew2King's Wii and copy of Melee could be sold for millions :laugh:

But seriously that's really gay that someone stole your ****ing Wii. Good luck.

HAT

Smash Ace
i have one thing to say about this tournament.

good **** scar.

**** you,

and revenge is soon.

<3

[by the way, you might want to tell some of the people in the PA area to stop slobbering all over your ****, it was getting kind of gross at the tournament. you are awesome, but there's a pretty fine line between respect and homosexuality.]

Eggm

Smash Hero
m2k very late right before we were gonna leave, pakman went in to find his controller and couldn't find it and then they said they put it behind the desk and he got it back. perhaps they did that? Actually.. u went for the next day huh? they woulda gave it 2 u the next day.. nvm.

R3N0

Smash Lord
To be completely honest I think my bracket was hard as hell. HBK, Wife, Me, Scar

like jebus christ =x

1: M2K - pssh.
2: Cactuar - -_-'
3: Eggm - usual.
4: Scar - next time, you're dead.
5: Wife - Didnt play at all
5: Jman - Sorry about teams.
7: Hat - Didnt play.
7: Pakman - Marth is awesome! =D thanks for the compliment, i'm trying to make him awesome!
9: Sensei - SC I have it installed. iReno /f add on bnet. plx kthx
9: Inui - Ez Pz.
9: Taki - no idea who u r
9: HBK - Sighsz z at 2nd roudn getting u n stuffs.
13: Reno - g4y placing
13: Magus - =/
13: Hazz - np man i tried to stay awake w/ u but like i couldn't LOL I tried my hardest.
13: Mogwai - never played u
17: Vex - good match
17: Chibo - didnt play this time
17: GOTM - I would've DESTROYED YOU IN PONG DUDE. It's b/c I was with hazz and we were going back to NY mad late.
17: JFox - $5!! !Dub t eff.. eggm never charges for gas!!
17: Velocity - Lol @ twisted metal.
17: DJNintendo - U shmxy.
17: Bitterdude829 - who is u..?
17: XYT - Lol I just move around fast.. thats it though.. my sheik sux. I can't beat CF's :(
25: DE - What.?
25: Bad - who is u
25: Xzax - ur so 13.
25: Mike$ - I hear ur fast.
25: Vudu - ?
25: Jim - Do u even have a smashboards acct???
25: UltimaScout - DK DITTOS ARE FUN!! I got *****.
25: Atomsk - Atomsk, atleast you have brawl, I'm good in neither of these games.
33: Xanthan - ur?
33: Ryan - hi?
33: Vyke - ?
33: Classic Yayo - wha

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
JCeaser got 4th!??!?!

Wow, you must've improved alot dude, congratz.

Best Falco Thread

Your name isn't even mentioned in there son!! :p
thats for brawl you nubcake, unless you were joking, then im the nubcake. yum :psycho:

anyway, i was sensei's partner. good stuff everyone. much love.

edit:
divinokage, the outcome was low because we werent sure of the venue for a while so information was released near last minute. the success of the other 'talities was due to preparation and early organization. The next one will be bigger and better.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Some Shoutoutz:

Melee:
1. M2K- good stuff ****** the placings. find your wii AND NEXT TIME YOU SAY I CAN HAVE $5 DONT TAKE AWAY THE OFFER! lol
2. Cactus- >.> mlee is fun and i did curse a lot but all in all your cool
3. Eggm- you pick on me but idc good ****
4. Scar- GOOD ****. Falcon dittos are too good
5. Wife- You **** us in teams even tho you and m2k kept double teaming me lol i got respect for you
5. Jman- Good stuff in melee/ brawl but going wolf in brawl pools screwed are pool up lol.
7. Pakman- Dr. Mario > Brawl in thinking
9. Taki- i never played you
9. Inui- i dont like you but you place high so good stuff
9. Sensei- 64? lol jking
13. Reno- I am 13 lol ur cool tho
13. Mogwai- Pools was fun!
17. Velocity- Wait you coming to this was surprising good stuff tho
17. Vex- Your my cousin
17. DJNintendo- Lol thanks for food and for a dollar for a brawl mm. And your cereal tier list is too good.
17. Chibo- good stuff thanks for housing.

Others:
JCaesar: **** are set was SO close! hope to play soon!
Atomsk: your mean but a good player 2nd place good stuff
Pride: **** lol first you bribe me not to ban FD then your ban my counterpick AFTER i say it then you kept grab releasing me...........lol but dispite the gayness your one of the coolest smashers
Kadiev: WTF i beat you, i say GG you dont say anything back and leave? No johnz
Ultima Scout: ah ggs in pools even tho i just won and played gay you were cool and all so i got respect for you

oh ya i forgot DJ QUIT LIFE

JFox

Smash Hero
I changed my mind about people giving me gas money. I def just came back from gambling all night with +300 in my pocket. :)

Top Bottom