• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtality IV Results!

Scar

#HarveyDent
This is Cactuar.

Yes, please money match me in brawl. I will show you the power of Sheik's forward tilt.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

Xzax-thanks for the friendlies and gg in the Melee singles, congrats on getting 9th place in Brawl Singles
DE- good games in the friendlies and Melee singles
Bad- thanks for the friendlies, you have a good ganondorf
Chibo- never got to play you but maybe at SaTS 2 if you decide to host it, congrats on getting 9th place in Brawl Singles
Mew2King-good games in Melee Doubles, hope you get your Wii back, congrats on winning Melee Doubles and Singles, and Brawl Singles and Doubles
Wife- good games in Melee Doubles, congrats on winning Melee Doubles

will probably update shoutouts again later

What?

Smash Apprentice
HeeHee...

I have a good Ganon. <3

I thought there'd be more people dropping shouts in this thread.

Maybe they'res all somewheres else's...

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll talk about this tournament. I had fun semi-passing out in the back in that sea of chairs on Melee night...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk screwed up against JCeasar, so after I lost to the Auto-Loss in the bracket (aka M2K) I had to play Atomsk right away in losers. I have never beaten him in the losers bracket but I always win in winners.

wrrrryyyy

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sheik is the best character in Melee, regardless of popularity, saying you're one of 5 sheiks has no meaning
Hmm, who do you main in Melee again Jason? Marth?

Funny how you think Sheik is the best character in the game :laugh:

BUT you're contradicting yourself. You also said you cannot defeat Jigglypuff. How can you not defeat Jigglypuff if Sheik is the best character in the game?

Top Bottom