• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
chibo...lull

allin...obviously pffft my good pal *** is hosting it

m2k...i dare you to use dk vs jman, and you didn't leave your ds in my car, i checked afterwards, cause i know you like to forget things, so you must've left it at Caneris Hall

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
spam i used sheik more than half of E52 and this tourney, and I counterpick with her often when my marth and fox lose (has happened before at chus biweekly like 3 months ago twice)as well as almost all of teams at this last tourney. I just counterpick depending on who my opponent picks most of the time now.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
spam i used sheik more than half of E52 and this tourney, and I counterpick with her often when my marth and fox lose (has happened before at chus biweekly like 3 months ago twice)as well as almost all of teams at this last tourney. I just counterpick depending on who my opponent picks most of the time now.
I thought you used mainly Fox and Marth against Jman? I don't care if you used Sheik in pools against the people who didn't make it out.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i used sheik against reno and like.... everyone except jman? i do fine with sheik against him anyway it depends how each of us are playing. Jman beat me in 1 close friendly vs my sheik but he was also beating my marth at that time too just before it. I could only consistently win in fox dittos, but vs most people most of the time my sheik (sheik and marth) do the best. If I'm playing really good, Fox is my best, but I'm not consistent enough w/ him.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
As for what M2K says, i think that I know DK a thousand times better than he does, and DK does not counter fox at all. Its about even on final d, and fox has the advantage everywhere else. My good friend KFC would **** his DK on final d, i'd put my $50 on it. And 1 grab does NOT always equal death. It doesn't everytime for bum, doesn't for pkmvodka, and doesn't for me. It does a good amount of the time, but in all of the DK matches you see on final d, how many of them are actually 0-deaths when they get a grab? If you really pay attention, its a pretty small percent
*I doubt any of you besides M2K know who Mexican is, but yeah*

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
jman next time we fight all DK vs Fox on FD

edit - WTF Wendel remember we (you) put it in the car seat thingy in the front in the compartment. It has to be in your car, or whoever's car it was. I did not take it inside.

cactuar 3/5 all FD bitch let's goez
i will not mm your dk for 50$ that to much money lol

but u should pick him on me in tourney and see how that works out :laugh:

MEW2KING Today 01:03 AM i used sheik against reno and like.... everyone except jman? i do fine with sheik against him anyway it depends how each of us are playing. Jman beat me in 1 close friendly vs my sheik but he was also beating my marth at that time too just before it. I could only consistently win in fox dittos, but vs most people most of the time my sheik (sheik and marth) do the best. If I'm playing really good, Fox is my best, but I'm not consistent enough w/ him.
im sad i can beat your marth and shiek go even with u when i playing good but lose consistently in fox dittos my fav match up >_>

R3N0

Smash Lord
BEHOLD!!! THE FIRST OF MY GODLY SIGS!!!

!!!!!
ahhh!!!!

you're welcome.

R3N0

Smash Lord
btw swift bass your sig is amazing.. im taking orders to make sigs btw.. First come first serve.

Right now my order is-

Reno
Pakman
Dionis
Alukard
Vanz

IF YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR CURRENT SIG BUT WANT THE TOURNY NAME CHANGED LEMME KNOW!!!

Pakman here ya go edited since u said u wanted to keep yours.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
btw swift bass your sig is amazing.. im taking orders to make sigs btw.. First come first serve.

Right now my order is-

Reno
Pakman
Dionis
Alukard
Vanz

IF YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR CURRENT SIG BUT WANT THE TOURNY NAME CHANGED LEMME KNOW!!!

Pakman here ya go edited since u said u wanted to keep yours.

wow your pretty good @ that sig thing reno. I would ask for one but ima let this one ride for a while.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol. i know i havent been going to stuff but an event that is like 5 blocks from my apartment is pretty easy to plan for

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ... imagine u get like a bunch of b*tches to come to ur place the night b4 and u are just too hungover/tired from sex ... that u dont make it lol ... i felt like that when obama won ... these dorm peeps are crazy lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol. i know i havent been going to stuff but an event that is like 5 blocks from my apartment is pretty easy to plan for
its harder than no johns lol. for spoc u have to walk 5 blocks. for no johns u were gonna be picked up in front of ur house, where u coulda went to sleep, and woke up being there lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
its harder than no johns lol. for spoc u have to walk 5 blocks. for no johns u were gonna be picked up in front of ur house, where u coulda went to sleep, and woke up being there lol
lol, yeah but i cant throw up in a car. i can throw up after the 10 mins it takes me to get to spoc, lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
for a second chibo i thought u made a mistake but as i kept reading and i definitely laughed lol

no johns GOTM

Top Bottom