• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds V: The Final Frontier 5 ** Bi-Weeklies

What side event would you like to see?

• Standard Doubles

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Random Partner Doubles

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Low-Tier Singles

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Fixed-Secondary Singles

• Rat's Amazing FFA Extravaganza

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No Johns Singles (ft. Corneria, Green Greens, MK2 and Pokefloats)

• Cactus Tournament

• Other (post in thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tink

Smash Hero
yup...its the sagat....he def have amazing stand up....just forgot i told a dude i would buy the ticket he had is all :/...realy wanted to come to this tho....

btw, was just wathcing SF ppl doing char auctions and it was an amazing process to watch through....we should try it for melee!

ORLY

Smash Master
i was thinking the same thing

we could even do the first cast bid for chars, second half bid for partners and chars

that'd be a lot of fun at a regional for sure

Meneks

Smash Lord
I wish I could come to this, I get out of work at 11 and dont even know how to take the train here fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sorry guys, because of elements outside of my control the tournament will not be seeded using the SSBPD tomorrow. Hopefully in the future this can be avoided.

Seeding and randomization will be done manually using an objective method and all pools and brackets will be created by hand by myself. Results will be inputted into TIO so they can be submitted to the SSBPD at a later date.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I already made my famous prediction on AnDaLe taking this tourney. You can make a prediction too, and if either of our picks win (assuming both are in attendance) then the other gets $5, deal? Also, you can't pick Kels, that's too obvious (there's a reason I've never predicted Kels to take a tourney haha).

_marth1_

Smash Lord
singles
1. kels
2. matt
3. tom
4. orly
5. viperboy

teams
1. tgd + viperboy
2. sveet + rat
3. ripple + tom

this tournament shall now be referred to as "falcon's revenge"

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'm going to do my best to make it up for this one, believe it or not.

Been trying to make it to Chicago forever. If I go, Project M may get Squared up there by itself. He loves rocking the Bowser.

ORLY

Smash Master
squared and i will have to get some bowser dittos in

he's the best character in P:M

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ill try to set up PM on my wii and bring it. I think if I can run the tournament as efficiently as last time we can get through doubles singles and PM in one day.

Btw, we will be resuming normal teams again.

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
idk. i'd team with tink for sure if he's coming. Just to see if we still got it. Also i just took two different reaction speed tests and both of them had my time around a 1/4 of a sec. so if anyone does something that takes more than 15 frames i should be able to counter it. With that being said, i wonder how long it takes falco/fox to tech in place and shine. I always get hit with that and it upsets me every time.

Top Bottom