• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Who is actually gonna be seeds

and where exactly is the venue? is it gonna be the one that i first went to?
If someone gives me a car, i can drive 2 big nice TV's and i have one setup availible

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Venue is confirmed, ill post up the adress on fri/sat (its 5-10 mins to my house XD) Book yer tickets to London

I need to know who is gonna turn up, and who is coming a day early and require housing (i'll prob host a smashfest at mine a day before)

Gimme an email, forum message or tell me on msn if your coming (iamcomputermad@hotmail.com), im fed up wtih going through pages of your trash spam

ALSO T.V'S PLOX SPECIFY WHO CAN DEFINITELY BRING ONE (And who is obviously going to bring one by car maybe from yeovil or up north), and i'll ask R&F again and with the help of that amazing electronic thing we will hunt your houses down and jack your t.v's!

Im bringing 5/6 t.v's to the venue

ALSO Amsah might be coming ^_^ and London can't wait to test out your skills GA WES

I'll sort out seeds once i know who's coming

And anyone who can bring setups bring them >_>

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Amsah v GAWes final anyone?

I can definately make it, probably will not need housing and will just come early and leave late to the venue on the day.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
British tournies just keep on getting more competitive and now we have two foreign scrubs deciding to make the journey too.Good stuff.

monty06

Smash Ace
charles i will be there early friday beacuse i gotta go see amate in west london 1st but will be needing housing on friday and sat nite

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I can get to this, most likely cause ill be sleeping at your house cause of the Elliot Minor concert ;D

Ok serious stuff now

If yuo guys can drive me, i can get a TV there and i ALWAYS bring my setup but no scart box thingie
AND CREW BATTLE GOOOOOOOO!

RaF pwns STFU

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
GMC are coming up friday at somepoint. soyeah, friday night housing would be loverly ^^

in theory we're leaving saturday evening though.

just need to look up how to get to you from waterloo station o.o

-x-

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Ok charles. I've made some arrangements (wasnt easy!) and i can hold a total of 12 people in my house unless people wanna start bringing tents lol

Best i can do im afriad. PM me if you need housing, first come first served im afriad and i have TV's, so anyone with a car that can stay means more TVs for venue!

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Would someone be able to give me an fouplay housing on the saturday night we'd be leaving around 7AM on sunday morning
Also we'd be arriving at Victoria Station at 7AM on the saturday so would we just phone Charles when we get to Barkingside??

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Posting this for charles since smashboards wont work for him..

Directions for people without cars:

(guessing your all getting a coach/train to victoria)

From Victoria you get on the victoria line, get off at oxford circus.. then change to the central line (eastbound) and get to Gants Hill (Hainault via newbury park train)

Then you get out of one side of the station and you should see a "Cash Converters" shop somewhere Which has a 128 bus stop outside
you take the 128, it goes into barkingside high street (you'll see a macdonalds on your left = barkingside) and takes a left turn, get off at the stop where there is a small shop called "CostCutters" its like 3/4 stops past barkingside (after the left turn)

then you walk out the bus obviously, head right..take the first left, then the first left again and you see the venue called "TipTree Communial Hall"
(its like 1 min from the stop)

I require people to get to the venue at 1pm (no later or too early please)

Going to try start doubles at 2 and singles around 4/5

I have the venue from 1-10pm

For people coming on friday i suggest getting to Barkingside instead of Gants Hill, then once at the station phone my mobile =) and attend my smashfest and ill discuss sorting out housing

I'll get the postcode for the venue asap for drivers.

Venue Stuff...
theres a male and female toilet, 100 seats, 20-30 tables and heating
a kitchen with an oven, microwave and boiling water tap (People need to ask me persmission to use those)
NO MESS, ESPECIALLY CHEWING GUM(Charles has to clean up)

oh and dont forget your setups!!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Posting this for charles since smashboards wont work for him..

Directions for people without cars:
"TipTree Communial Hall" - Venue Name
(Ill get the full adress and post code as soon as possible)

(guessing your all getting a coach/train to victoria)

From Victoria you get on the victoria line, get off at oxford circus.. then change to the central line (eastbound) and get to Gants Hill (Hainault via newbury park train)

Then you get out of one side of the station and you should see a "Cash Converters" shop somewhere Which has a 128 bus stop outside
you take the 128, it goes into barkingside high street (you'll see a macdonalds on your left = barkingside) and takes a left turn, get off at the stop where there is a small shop called "CostCutters" its like 3/4 stops past barkingside (after the left turn)

then you walk out the bus obviously, head right..take the first left, then the first left again and you see the venue called "TipTree Communial Hall"
(its like 1 min from the stop)

I require people to get to the venue at 1pm (no later or too early please)

Going to try start doubles at 2 and singles around 4/5

I have the venue from 1-10pm

For people coming on friday i suggest getting to Barkingside instead of Gants Hill, then once at the station phone my mobile =) and attend my smashfest and ill discuss sorting out housing

I'll get the postcode for the venue asap for drivers.

Venue Stuff...
theres a male and female toilet, 100 seats, 20-30 tables and heating
a kitchen with an oven, microwave and boiling water tap (People need to ask me permission to use those and ill prob forbid use of the oven -_-)
NO MESS, ESPECIALLY CHEWING GUM(Charles has to clean up)

oh and dont forget your setups!!

=Others=

- Amsah (hopefully)

=London=

- Fuzzyness
- Darvor
- Frostbyte
- Tears of Sephiroth
- Spkz
- v3x?
- PDOT
- Professor Pro
- Spam a Lamb
- Ouch
- OwnA
- Yawn
- Frozenwave
- Nhat
- KMan
- El Nino
- Synapse
- Edward
- Nexus
- Bronze
- SuperNintendoid
- Martiny2M

=Yeovil Crew=

- Lord Rust
- Ogre
- Monty
- L4DY

=North=

- Kone
- GA Wes
- Reacher
- Cpt Zeppo
- Mr P
- Davemans
- Anon
- Grayfox
- JO3
-Aiko
- P.Vanity
- Kieran
- Bullet Bill
- Wireframe ?
-COEY
-Vanity Angel
-The Boest( afro Sam)

-south

- Jam5
- Craiggy
- DSD9
- Bigman (?)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ok i need someone to bring a laptop with a capture card (or they can use my one which i cant use on my current one)
i got a capture card
but it need the notebook slot, the big thing
that capture card goes into

because i want to record matches

Aiko

Smash Champion
well i should have a usb capture card by the time Gt is on (its in the post atm). I also have a video splitter, so i should be able to bring a set.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm there and so is The Boest (afro sam) everyone in the duno section is from teh south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom