• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
i will mm you on mario kart, bomberman and smash
50p on each total = 1.50 pot?
Pokebros and Mario Kart. £2?
£1 per, I'm rather skint.
Bomberman..£2.50.
;);
£1? like I said to frost rather skint atm, dont know if I wont be as skint by this yet, depends how much I get for my birthday. I hope Alan goes to this now as he has bomberman on his Wii, otherwise I supose I could bring along a Saturn if thats alright with whoever it may consern. :D
-----------------------------------------
Btw: Has anyone used an R4 Card to play pokemon with other people? I play pokemon using an R4.. .>.>; I told you I was cheap.

ALSO... STREET FIGHTER MONEY MATCHES??! - Any game besides Third Strike cause everyone just gets pwned by JAM at it. :(
---------------------------------------------
Also: This is what J03's forum buttons really look like, he should let the admins fix it....

VA

Smash Hero
Anyone up for some real MM's in smash?

P.S I MM'd Craig Noobtaru in life and won £1000

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOL you beat me at life? 0-death you at life gtfo scrub, watch how the big boys roll etc

EDIT: i reckon we should do trade-matches. you say like ill play you for your chimchar for my skarmory etcetc

I WILL WIN ALL.
ps. someone catch me a teddiursa >___> plz

J03

Smash Master
SSSTTEEEVVVIIIEEE

i move into uni in 3 days (september 15th) your obv welcome up anytime, in fact could i have your number mengz.

ill tell you my wii number as soon as i have it XD

monty06

Smash Ace
yeah true if stevie dont go it wont work hes the life and soul of the party lol

grayfox

Smash Champion
As always i accept all challanges and as always i will win most if not all. £5 standard, tourney rules but i'm open to negotiation. Still no internets but might have that sorted soon >_>;

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
VanityAngel-If you beat me in this MM you are the best player in England,so I will gladly do so.I have never not sandbagged an Englishman,so none of my losses count.Lets be logical here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom