• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good Prof on the CF ditto :D I don't mind doing ooone fiver, it'll give me good pressure practice. Just saying I don't really want to do more than 1 or 2 of them xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol ewww peach fox, I suck at it so bad. It's probably my worst match up in smash. I literally have no idea how to play against peach with fox, this seems stupid seeing as they're my best characters...but lol.

I'll do it and make up the money in the other one.
Fair enough lol but yeah it's good you accepted anyway cos I wanna do it

And who said you're gonna make any money in the next one lol :)

Sounds good Prof on the CF ditto :D I don't mind doing ooone fiver, it'll give me good pressure practice. Just saying I don't really want to do more than 1 or 2 of them xD
lol Fair enough, that's understandable.
And yeah pressure practice is VERYYYY important....you could be the best and just crumble under tourn pressure, it's weird cos even I slightly feel it when I play certain people which I am pretty sure i'm gonna win lol but i've gotten alot more used to it. So yeah I say you start practicing it now.

WHICH MY NEW MM LIST TO LOOK LIKE

MM List
MM List
Me vs Tuna - £5
Me (Peach) vs VA (Fox) - £5
Me vs VA - £5
Me (CF) vs Tuna (CF) - £1
Me vs Jo3 - £3
Me vs Coey - £3
Me vs AmcD - £5
Me vs Bullet Bill - £2
Me vs J3ly - £2

VA

Smash Hero
no one said I will, but I'm just being cocky. the last set from bishkins is up and it's lol funny. sandbagging ahoy from both sides. I remember now that I really wasn't taking many of the matches that seriously too...watching the stuff I do it's pretty evident xD

VA

Smash Hero
commentary made it sound like it was a tournament set but it was just a bunch of friendly games. they were super fun though.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That's cos Alpha Dash is a fool who loves to think that every match I play I should be trying my hardest and I should win cos i'm one of the top people in the UK and he doesn't like seeing me lose in general ande im OOC lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol I guess I should make a new MM list, I can't remember my old one. :s

Just putting this out there, I'm only doing MMs with my Sheik for now, no GaW love.

Prof if we mm'd how much stock advantage would there be?

Jolteon

I'll do 1 stock advantage then since I need to have some money left for Berlin. :x

oh yeah what station is it for AD again? Reedham?

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
You can totally use this to see how good prof thinks you are, by what prices he puts on your stock advantage games :p

I haven't played smash for 6 months and I'm so hyped for this it's not even funny. Going to VA's for an intensive rust-removing session soon.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's funny, there's always serious rust removal required with Melee.

Brawl has no such thing, makes it good for lazy people.

No tech skill ftw boi.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You can totally use this to see how good prof thinks you are, by what prices he puts on your stock advantage games :p

I haven't played smash for 6 months and I'm so hyped for this it's not even funny. Going to VA's for an intensive rust-removing session soon.
lol You better be coming to this btw.....VA always hypes you so you better be showing some stuff at this tournament.

And yeah the stock advantage most of the time does kinda define how good I think someone is lol.....I should be doing it with all of my MM's (where it's neccesary) cos this way it makes it closer and the price can get raised.

MM List
Me vs Tuna - £5
Me (Peach) vs VA (Fox) - £5
Me vs VA - £5
Me (CF) vs Tuna (CF) - £1
Me vs Jo3 - £3
Me vs Coey - £3 (1 stock advantage)
Me vs AmcD - £5
Me vs Bullet Bill - £2 (I would say stock advantage but you find it personally insulting lol
Me vs J3ly - £5 (2 stock advantage)

One thing that hasn't be discussed which I JUST realized and it sometimes brings up conflicts........................SEEDINGS!!!

How many Top seeds and High seeds should there be??????

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
okay this is my MM request list:
JJL (fox) vs my falco - 50p/£1
Bishkin falco dittos - 50p/£1
Prof falco dittos - 50p/£1
TC- shiek 50p/£1
Bullet Bill- Dr Mario 50p/£1
Jo3- 50p/£1

il add more later

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Like I said prof, no games in 6 months, might be rusty... still looking to cause some upsets though. Although I guess any placing below 4th isnt really an upset since there's no-one established around that level :confused:

In fact - Prof, give me a list of 3 people I should beat, I'll make that my aim then :lick:

Jolteon

I accept.

My MMs:

Prof: Fox vs Sheik £2 1 stock advantage
Deathgazer: Falco vs Sheik £1

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Looks like Prof started an MM list trend :D

But yes, I too am curious about seeding...will there be a list of people who'll be seeded? Cause I want an MM with all of them :D

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I hope I actually get a seed for once >_>

Anyway Prof I'll MM you £1 or something, gimme a stock advantage :p

VA

Smash Hero
Like I said prof, no games in 6 months, might be rusty... still looking to cause some upsets though. Although I guess any placing below 4th isnt really an upset since there's no-one established around that level :confused:

In fact - Prof, give me a list of 3 people I should beat, I'll make that my aim then :lick:
Edwin, Fuzzy, Prof - go.

stop using gay faces in your posts, you look like bullet bill.

also you don't get rusty. you just play smash with all your swizzy ****. I hope you've forgotten how to CG fox...

VA

Smash Hero
Meh, whatever. I'm pretty sure they won't be worrying you that much after we've had a good while to practice.

Maybe more realistically

Me - Edwin - Frostbyte.

People seem to think because I'm 3rd place I'm the most beatable of the top 3 so yeah, aim lower (jk).

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
okay this is my MM request list:
JJL (fox) vs my falco - 50p/£1
Bishkin falco dittos - 50p/£1
Prof falco dittos - 50p/£1
TC- shiek 50p/£1
Bullet Bill- Dr Mario 50p/£1
Jo3- 50p/£1

il add more later
for 1 pound and I accept. I take it that you mean vs me as Dr Mario

Prof- I'll do one pound

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
People seem to think because I'm 3rd place I'm the most beatable of the top 3 so yeah, aim lower (jk).
So who is the most beatable then, since you're claiming your not you must have an idea of who is lol.

Cos I know it ain't me.

Ben -Why £1 lol.....

Edit - Out of all of the UK smash community I undoubtably sandbag the most and the coolest lol

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yo, Prof I'll will have to reduce the MM to £3 as I'm low on money atm and would like to MM other people aswell haha. If I manage to have more money when I come down though then it will go back to £5.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't really think beating any of the top 3 is more or less likely. But I reeeeally don't want a flame war about this. so yeah I'm the most beatable.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yo, Prof I'll will have to reduce the MM to £3 as I'm low on money atm and would like to MM other people aswell haha. If I manage to have more money when I come down though then it will go back to £5.
Yeah thats kl lol.
I don't mind £3 at all....as I stated before I don't mind the prices for MM's being reduce on here, I just don't like when a price is set and then on the day it gets lowered lol.

I don't really think beating any of the top 3 is more or less likely. But I reeeeally don't want a flame war about this. so yeah I'm the most beatable.
I wasn't actually going to start a flame war so no need to be so defensive lol.
If you said I was the most beatable I would have just said i'm not def not the most beatable and then a few other stuff here and there and then it would have ended.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But I'd just finished making the popcorn and had my hand on the report button. :(

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
@Deathgazer i accept :)

MMList
DeathGazer - £1
J3ly - £5

Tamoo - £1??? (we aint played in a while)
Bullet Bill - £1??
Alpha Dash - £1??
Yeniths - £1?? (you asked last time if recall but didnt get round too it)
Prof CF?? - £1??? :p
anyone else? holla at me i actually saved a lil bit of money atm :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom