• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Theres no way people would let us make a MM thread.

They would say it's a waste of a thread even though it would dramatically increase the amount of MM's....by I have a bit of banter so i'm going to do it anyway :confused:

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Its people like us who act without thinking that keep the banter alive prof... Remember that next time you decide you want to be like the rest and 'behave'.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't think the past records of myself, fuzz and you are that different. Fuzzy and you have only lost to each other in 2009/10 and I've only lost to the both of you. Doesn't make sense to say that anyone outside the three of us has any more or less chance of beating any of us. What's important in who beats who of the top 3 is showing how we rate against each other. nothing else imo :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its people like us who act without thinking that keep the banter alive prof... Remember that next time you decide you want to be like the rest and 'behave'.
Look at this community ^^^^

......Look at this.

VA - To be fair even though no-one beats the top three I still think that someone like Charles is prob the hardest in general for the community and prob the least beatable, but yeah the fact that no-one still beats us kinda nullifies it.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Aaron you used to be more entertaining. I think the mods tamed you.

Man up

VA

Smash Hero
I suppose by definition, charles has been beaten by the fewest players. You next, then me. Which in turn makes me the most beatable player out of us because you and charles lose to less people. (granted this is only between the 3 of us but still).

community: set your sights, aim and destroy.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'll MM some brawler.

Anyone want an easy shot at £10?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah I'm Teran.

I'll be back to the original pretty soon.

J03

Smash Master
i have an exam tomorrow.

If anyone knows alot about the autonomic nervous system and fancies tutouring me over msn let me know >_>.

it would make me very happy (which is conincidently controlled by the ANS)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i have an exam tomorrow.

If anyone knows alot about the autonomic nervous system and fancies tutouring me over msn let me know >_>.

it would make me very happy (which is conincidently controlled by the ANS)
I'm a Biochemistry student at uni and got an A in my Biology A Level...

If you want you can try me on MSN, but I'm kinda pissed right now.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Glad I'm not the only one with an exam tomorrow which is on here :)

"Two ambitious and well-qualified graduates from a university in the English Midlands are looking to start careers in teaching and advertising, respectively. Should either of them seek work in particular places or regions in order to maximize their long-term career and ‘lifestyle’ opportunities? Explain and justify your answers."

anyone want to help me? haha.

J03

Smash Master
Manfred: i think the problem is that i am also quite pissed right now D=

whoever planned an exam the day after paddys day was a ****ing genius >_>.

but aye, im reading through notes and **** now, once im done it could help to talk it out with someone.

crazyjokerthesecond@hotmail.com = me

my exam is on:-
Structures/Function of the brain (basically neurons lol)
Parkinsons
stress+emotion
eating+homeostatis

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yo J03, what degree course do you do?

Good things my exams are only Jan/June.

Paddy's ftw!

J03

Smash Master
psychology mate.

this exam is on biopsychology and the shiz in it i mentioned earlier. im pretty pimp at neurons and parkinsons but stress and emotion as well as eating and hemeostatis are soooooo boring.

add me on msn obv

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Swizzy, mm? Haven't met/ played ya yet

at least want some matches, show va what he's missing in doubles :p

also how was India?
Yeah sure man - £3 sound good to you? Bo5, same rules as tournament.
And f*ck, I have a lot to live up to in doubles... double rest? The only way I'm gonna beat that is if I get off a double U-tilt as Ganon... mmmmmm.

India was awesome, I also randomly went to singapore for a month. Good times.

No tech skill ftw boi.
How did you guess my playstyle :confused:

Brado

Smash Lord
You keep saying that, but I think I played Snake like 1/2 and didn't even touch Oli, so it's not as if you ***** all my characters. I've been playing a little more Brawl and I can safely say my Oli will **** you. MK is barely even a secondary.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
when are the matches being uploaded and its unlike that me and LD Are coming because he hasn't picked up a controller in a month. plus he doesn't come theres no way in hell im going.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Man up and come and get your sh*t handed to you by me gantz... Seriously though, I wanna play you.
And tell LD to as well, I want to play him too. I haven't picked up a controller in 6 months, there's still plenty of time to get good before the tournament. 1 month is nothing, I do that regularly just for fun.
Seriously though even if LD pulls an 'edwin', are you gonna let him decide what you do?

Edit: I just checked... and the venue is at Gants Hill, doesn't that mean you HAVE to make an appearance?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LD has a legit reason not to come.
He actually has work and has tried to get a day off but he can't and he can POTENTIALLY take one day off but that isn't even definate

Gantz is just being a waste and some follower of LD and forgetting that OOC need him and rejecting us...

And technically the venue isn't at Gants Hill lol....it's closer to Barkingside but you will only know how to walk there from Barkingside if you know the area.

It saves like 15 mins in journey time though going the Barkingside way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom