• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
lol calm down, I meant good luck. I have nothing against low tiers and don't go refrencing pools matches. you complained like a ***** in game 2 saying none of your buttons worked haha.

COEY

Smash Lord
wheres the 88 gone from your name you scrub!

low tier = low placement? where did you place at shs again joe?

K00P

Smash Apprentice
I can bring back the 88 if you want, just trying to prevent a repeat of last time I got into the scene, when loads of smashers actually called me "koop eighty eight" as if there were 87 other koops they could potentially confuse me with.

Either way im sexy.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
hey btw is anyone hosting in london this saturday during the day? cos im gna be in London at night anyway
yo man i might be able too but ill let you know init, j3ly sed he would be intrested too.

would anyone else be interested too i live north west london to anyone who reads this....

Aiko

Smash Champion
youve obviously not played competitive tetris.

Edwin: i play it. I can do back 2 back T-spin triples.

For those that dont know, T-spin triple means clearing 3 lines at once with a T piece. Think about it and you'll realise its impossible unless you know tetris rotation tricks.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
competitive tetris? will i ever find a game which dosent have a competitive scene?...not including sonic games, noone plays them anymore

The_Rake

Smash Lord
youve obviously not played competitive tetris.

Edwin: i play it. I can do back 2 back T-spin triples.

For those that dont know, T-spin triple means clearing 3 lines at once with a T piece. Think about it and you'll realise its impossible unless you know tetris rotation tricks.
just how good does your finger feel in your *** right now?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol ^ Pretty pathetic......though Aiko and a few others in the smash community might disagree :(.

I'm making an MM list....the ones in RED are the MM's which are confirmed and the ones in BLUE are the ones I would like to happen.
And please don't be one of them people who reduce the money on the day lol....

MM List
Me vs Tuna - £5
Me (Peach) vs VA (Fox) - £5
Me vs VA - £5
Me vs Jo3 - £3
Me vs Coey - £3
Me vs AmcD - £5
Me vs Bullet Bill - £2
Me vs J3ly - £2

That's all I can think of now, but of course people can ask me....and I always do stock advantage which is basically if you think your not gonna win a normal MM I take off a fixed amount of stock like 1 or 2 making it fairer and it actually forces me to play properly to win meaning you will get some good practice

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Good idea Prof. I'll make one too :D I don't really care how much the MMs are for, but I'd rather not do too many high stakes ones if that's alright x__x (Don't worry prof, got a fiver reserved for you xD)

Confirmed:

Prof @ £5, Bo7
Bullet Bill @ £2 eac, M2 and Ganon vs. Doc?
VA (Ganon..?) vs. Me (Ganon...? PURPLE ****S COLLIDE) @ £1 I guess? xD

Desired:

Fuzzyness
VA
Edwin
Last Dragon
Gantz
AmcD (Omfg man, you and that gay technique. But let's get that MM in at GT yeah? xD Gonna hoard all the peach practice I can get out of the UK)

In general, I'll be open to the following MMs for £1 or maybe 50p depending on how I'm feeling:

Any Dittos (I'll see on the day if there's anyone I really fail at playing at that moment, but generally whoever's fine)
My Pichu your Falco
My Falcon your Marth (could really use the practice :D)
FALCON DITTOSSSSS TOOOOO FUUUNNN

Get at me :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well it doesn't HAVEEE to be £5 if you don't want it to be lol.

I don't mind debating the price online but I meant once the price if fixed and then when we go to the venue and people wanna do it for less suddenly then that's when it's gay and annoying lol.

I don't mind doing a CF ditto £1?

VA

Smash Hero
lol ewww peach fox, I suck at it so bad. It's probably my worst match up in smash. I literally have no idea how to play against peach with fox, this seems stupid seeing as they're my best characters...but lol.

I'll do it and make up the money in the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom