• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I've already done that thanks :)

But srs Cal...over Summer mind if you train me up on Brawl, want to see you guys a lot :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I've already done that thanks :)

But srs Cal...over Summer mind if you train me up on Brawl, want to see you guys a lot :)
did i hear this correctly yenthis saying brawl and wanting to see us in the same sentance WOT IS THIS MADNESS

but yea man if u wana get back into brawl just spare some time in training mode now then summer il give u the real training also we need to see you again so make the effort son

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Melee is my game and always will be. Just want to hang out with everyone I havn't seen in a while.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Can we lose the extreme stages like corneria and pokefloats please. I thought the argument to have them is that america has them, but i've heard america doesn't use corneria anymore so let's just use about 6 stages please... pokefloats is too ridiculous for words imo, the other weird stages (brinstar, mute city) suck but are still playable

J03

Smash Master
i think given the circumstances and characters tamoo plays its only fair to leave either brinstar or mute city on the counterpicks.

essentially in a MM the neutrals should be the same as the tourney but the counterpick stages should be decided by each player adding one each untill both are happy.

Tamoo

Smash Master
actually, I'd prefer it all neutrals :laugh:

i don't actually like mute or brinstar for jiggs :/ and like pokefloats and rc,

but yeah, lets just leave it at the normal stages lawrencelot :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Pokéfloats is the best stage ever conceived.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's a CHANCE that Alpha Dash might not be going to Southampton.
Sooooo who wants to go to Southampton and back to London for free :) lol.

The coach is leaving today at 10:00pm Victoria and we return on sunday 8am in the morning.

I will need answer soon and remember your placement isn't guranteed - and plus Ben's confirmation lol

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I just found a bunch of old posts o_o

EDIT: Also need a team mate if anyone is interested.... Vm me or add my msn if you want :) I main Olimar and use Fox, Peach and GaW btw! Pref a Snake/GaW/Marth or MK main to team with! Thanks! xD

Also, I'm entering Melee and Brawl :D
I main MK on Brawl. O_o

I'm terrible at doubles though. :< and don't really rate myself at melee at all. (i.e. I probably will not play melee at GT2)

Trio3 said:
Ok lets mop this up now, are Leicester beign hosued at Alex's? I was told we werent being housed by Alex, ive just checked the front page and it says Keith has 3/4 slots free, can Me, Calz and K.Mac be housed at urs then Keith?
Whut. The front page has said "hosting EM" and I assumed because of what alex' mum said last time it would be just us lot... now you want us to go to HACKNEY?! THEY can go to hackney! we're going to surbiton! >(

I need to bring my Wii for a setup and I'll be ****ed if I have to walk through hackney. D:

On a side-note, I read about 10 pages back there might be some spare TVs soooooo. if there's a spare widescreen LCD, I'm gonna set Brawl- up on it. I think even Pro would play it considering FOX ACTUALLY WAVEDASHES in it.

His Fox vs my Yoshi. I'd win. My Brawl- Yoshi is broken. :D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
There's a CHANCE that Alpha Dash might not be going to Southampton.
Sooooo who wants to go to Southampton and back to London for free :) lol.

The coach is leaving today at 10:00pm Victoria and we return on sunday 8am in the morning.

I will need answer soon and remember your placement isn't guranteed - and plus Ben's confirmation lol
:( too bad it's hugo's bday

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
-2 guys for this tourney. Harvs has work and Metroidfan chickened out. He is the most unreliable person, nearly wasted £20 for a hotel because he said he could come, quit on me the day before we were gunna book. So it's just me myself and I going from my "Crew".

Sucks, because I know I could have beaten them XD Guess I will use the money I was gunna use for Melee doubles for Brawl Singles now. Here comes YOSHI!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
look at that kmac being cocky imagine if kmac was like best in u.k IMAGINE HOW COCKY HE WOULD BE LOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom