• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool cal

2 hours with some transport shouldn't be bad, I'm taking 5 people back home with me on a 2 hour journey home >.>

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Says the person who was very much playing it in FFA for about an hour and a half, and had that Falcon ditto waffle match with Dooan.

:laugh: owned.
it was Bowser dittos(which i won) and Falcon dittos(which i should have won)

that waffle should have been MINE:mad:

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
l

2 hours with some transport shouldn't be bad, I'm taking 5 people back home with me on a 2 hour journey home >.>
haha traveling back to yours was pretty cool actually and fun traveling back with all the EM smashers:) also i didn't have a travel pass and got home for freeeeee

Jolteon

haha jolt why dont y ou give me £40 for the taxi fares then :p
oh lol i thought you meant it was 2 hrs from swansley.

haha traveling back to yours was pretty cool actually and fun traveling back with all the EM smashers:) also i didn't have a travel pass and got home for freeeeee
haha yeah i always enjoy my trips back after housing EM, it was just an example of another 2 hr journey. ^_^

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
This just in - I probably won't be able to house people for this.....
The rentals ain't cool with it

Tamoo

Smash Master
Have NW sorted out housing for this yet?
Also ppl coming from obscure places like lj and blinky etc?
remember everyone'll need housing on the sat-sun night. I guess it's a good sign that there's not tonnes of unanswered housing requests atm.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yeah me and ant sorted out housing with charles ages ago. I think blinky is staying there aswell.

Tamoo

Smash Master
that's a lotta ppl at charles's house if u include lawrencelot and mcmuffinman and his vast games collection taking up most of the space lol

Maybe two of you guys should take up neutralshadow's offer from the london thread :/

AmcD

Smash Ace
Nah, I' m staying at Charles'. Ive sorted my travel and there is no way im going through the **** like last time for gt1.

Tamoo

Smash Master
noone yet, he lives really close to charles lol, so you can hang out at charles's but just go to his for sleep or something i guess :/

It's up to you guys obv (and neutral ofc), just saying cos i remember me monty and dave being a tight fit, unless charles has some kinda space masterplan

Also Alan, what does ur avatar say?

J03

Smash Master
if hes within walking distance (thats 15 mins max lol) then id be housed at this dudes np. also reserve a slot with him for coey too as its quite likely hell make an appearance.

now fly tamoo FLY!

L-J

Smash Ace
Also ppl coming from obscure places like lj and blinky etc?
remember everyone'll need housing on the sat-sun night.
Lol how is Bristol 'obscure' Tamao?!? :p Nevertheless I will probs want housing on the Saturday night but if it's not available i can always book a hostel or something np.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The MAIN people of the smash community have mostly found housing but quite a few people who are new or don't post too frequent have come and been unanswered.

But yeah it's good that most of it is getting sorted out but it needs to get FULLY before we get some stranded people at the end of the first day on GT2.

Jolteon

Nah, I' m staying at Charles'. Ive sorted my travel and there is no way im going through the **** like last time for gt1.
gooooodddd point

us NW's got absolutely shafted at Gt1 with housing lol.
Just fyi, Aaron (Neutral) lives very very close to Charles and the venue. Your travel options should be identical regardless of which person ends up housing you.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
okay guys i've been bare busy since the start of 2nd semester got ***** wit work hard shld b makin this though =] shld b dwn in london this weekend anyway so might get a few games wit ppl in on the saturday probably early during the day or l8 nite coz of family n stuff i really need 2 get bac on my smash hype

recently recompleted melee coz i lost my memory card =[ either way i need sum hardcore training sessions

Kone

Smash Master
King - I move down to the west midlands (stourbridge) march 27th weekend. Im aiming to make a large scene in the West Midlands. To start though me, you, yeniths and hao could start meeting up regularly? you free wed march 31st by anychace as yen, joe and alan going to be round mine. Stafford to stourbridge junction takes an hour and is £12 return.

Let me know. Also, add me on msn ceddon@hotmail.com.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'd also like to mention if you still owe me money from southampton or other things please pay me back at this..I have a list on my pc (I'm not sure if its correct):

Gantz- £8.60
Auro/Ixis - £20 (you guys didn't pay back for everything methinks, cause of the Lyon flights, on my pc before it said £40 and Ixis gave me £20?)
Lust - £8.60
Dash - £8.60
j3ly - £8.60
JJLinyard - £6.80

its annoying after like 2 months trying to catch up with people owing money, you guys should've paid me back last monthly

Kone

Smash Master
King - your welcome to stay over the wednesday night as the others are although I warn we may pop down the pub for a pint or two after 9pm. Regardless that you finish uni you will be back in september though? so we can meetup more then.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
well ixis thought he paid me back everything but it seems not

cause lyon + coach ticket + other coach ticket >_>
ohh yea forgot about all them coaches we got , also if any1 want to mm me at gt2 let me know now or on the day

Kone

Smash Master
september is 1 thing im lookin 4ward 2 =] wld stay over but got lectures in the morning thursday happen 2 b my worse day of the week =[ pub sds llike a normal nite out if u ask me so course ill b up 4 dat lol
Yeah I know it is a random day to be hosting something on. In the future it'll be at the weekend. Hopefully by september we will have a west midlands scene looking more like londons. Glad your up for the pub, hopefully theres a late train back to stafford. The train station is right next to my house and pub we are going down (literally a minute =))

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'd also like to mention if you still owe me money from southampton or other things please pay me back at this..I have a list on my pc (I'm not sure if its correct):

Gantz- £8.60
Auro/Ixis - £20 (you guys didn't pay back for everything methinks, cause of the Lyon flights, on my pc before it said £40 and Ixis gave me £20?)
Lust - £8.60
Dash - £8.60
j3ly - £8.60
JJLinyard - £6.80

its annoying after like 2 months trying to catch up with people owing money, you guys should've paid me back last monthly
Also im going to say now, if people don't bring consoles for melee+brawl I will absolutely flip at the community and not do doubles, this is your responsibility as a community. If you want a good tournament bring your console..NO EXCUSES. Too many times have you guys taken the piss coming to the venue like it's some holiday place where everything will be perfect with you putting in ZERO effort. It ruins it for everyone who cares

gm jack

Smash Lord
I'm still looking for housing for the weekend (preferably with melee people). I'd rather not have to pay a decent chuck of money to travel in and out each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom