• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brado

Smash Lord
Whut. The front page has said "hosting EM" and I assumed because of what alex' mum said last time it would be just us lot... now you want us to go to HACKNEY?! THEY can go to hackney! we're going to surbiton! >(
We're at Jolteon's, and it looks really rude how your talking about it, it's not exactly your choice who Jolteon houses.
Thanks for the housing btw Jolteon, much appreciated :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well considering I asked Alex if we could go his the day GT2 was announced, I believe we secured the spot first. You and Trio seem to believe you have some unknown priority over us in housing because "we've been London more". First come first serve idiots.

Why is going to Kiras a bad thing when you'll get lots of Brawl exp anyway Kmac stop complaining.

KMAC MOAN

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll think about bringing my wii + brawl. I don't think my parents would like me taking it but it's worth a try.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Haha. No Brawl- for you guys. :p

I also got myself a pimping CSS but... it replaces ZSS with the alloys so... I'm working on getting that hacked out. if I succeed I'll bring it with me if not I'll just use something else.

but it looks pro.

XD Most likely, I haven't played Brawl since like...last year (No Johns) But bring it :p
Right. Yoshi ditto friendlies. 4srs. :T
Doesn't matter if you haven't played Brawl in ages :bee: it's allllllll about the banter.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol. but you don't have American Brawl to play it on.

Or the download links, for that matter, :chuckle:

My Wii is chipped; I hope you don't think it's too difficult for me to get American Brawl.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
..... WHY HAVE YOU BEEN USING PAL BRAWL ALL THIS TIME IF YOU HAVE IT CHIPPED D:

I don't understand you Londoners. At all.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
EM are gay.

They always say things like 'That's too pro' and stuff like that when something amazing is done...they need to stop mentioning me just cos im amazing :confsued:

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
London are gay.
they cant spell confused.:confused:

@Kmac:we dont need brawl- tbh its pretty lameeeee.
stop wasting your time on brawl- and gerajewb/learn Melee

VA

Smash Hero
spare no. but I have my own one on the way. when I'm on easter break you and prof should come to brighton to practice. we can **** your falcon with broken fox xD

and I'll play peach exactly the same, marth will have dair!

VA

Smash Hero
if you give me a date sure, but kone wants me in birm too :/
meh, whatever. you can come during the week before GT at some point with Prof. If not just prof and his crew can come. I'll have NTSC by then. I think something like th 25th/26th.

Harlex

Smash Cadet
yo guys :) I was wondering whod be the best person to offer me accomadation for GT2; not because i live that far away, just to save me a two hour walk home at half 12 lol :p

Harlex

Smash Cadet
haha i can up to a point, when i get to swanley id be walking to west kingsdown, but my parents are away to even give me a lift/no buses at that time/i can't really afford a taxi :p/ i can't drive yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom