• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
^rofl.

yeah i meant top 3 obv. saying 4 would make no sense xD

but yeah, what X1-12 said

but mainly on that list i wrote, whoevers name was first was who winning would be an upset.

your name occurs 3 times on that side... sorry man but its just a lil list i made for fun. It doesnt mean anything and i certainly dont hate you. No need for your heart break story xD followed by your rude reply tbh.

If you wanna think that i wanna beat you soo bad i cant sleep then feel free xD you stike me as a person who prolly enjoys the idea of it rofl.

VA

Smash Hero
not at all? if I lose to 2 players is doesn't affect my ability in playing any of the other people. that's just dumb.

chrisboi does better against a whole range of players :/

VA

Smash Hero
it's not some hidden meaning. it's just people saying stupid things the about me, just leave me alone. talk about how you're going to beat chrisboi or something. you need to achieve that first.

J03

Smash Master
oh my X1-12 is cracking me up! twas a pretty emo comment Robby.

but aye, i feel like im treading on your toes or something.

im going to beat chrisboi by not getting tipped in the face 29 times per stock xD.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
they posted back at prof
he would say MM
and thats ownage there
looool.
Alot of the people on the boards make wild statements which they stick strongly behind until you bring money into the matter then they try to slowly back off.

It's pretty funny to view tbh.

Coey beating pro is something id love to happen just becasue itd make me lol.
loool He's prob one of the people out of the mediocre people I am least likely to lose to let alone him being one your upset list.

And I watched the videos, and I know it isn't just me when I say that everyone plays slow in NW matches and there's like an extreme lack of any combos lol....cos other people have said it.

Edit - Ohhhh wait, im meant to be happy and fake....they were amazing matches guys :)

VA

Smash Hero
well it's like this, I want to challenege players who I want to beat. I have challeneged Calle W to a 20 euro MM bo5, I don't care if I win or lose. I feel like I can win if I play well so why not? If you feel like this with me, step up and do it.

Speaking of which, beast and I are coming to southampton. Prof do you have any money yet because I want a marth fox MM for £5.

AmcD

Smash Ace
My god is this still continuing.
I'm confirmed/booked for gt2 so I'll be there if anyone wants MMs then I'm more than happy to have some as long it's not some outrageous price as I hardly have any spare money atm but it might change closer to the date.
Also, I haven't made any outrageous claims if people try to hold it against me lol all I did was bring up a few points when all this occured.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
want proof of the **** i see

@ amcd hype hype hype

smashgt2 is just hype
Well it won't be me getting ***** in that matchup lol.

And yeah Smash GT2 is just hype atm, the funny thing is I kinda know where everyone is gonna places and there's gonna be alot of dissapointments at this tournament of people losing against newish type of people.

My god is this still continuing.
I'm confirmed/booked for gt2 so I'll be there if anyone wants MMs then I'm more than happy to have some as long it's not some outrageous price as I hardly have any spare money atm but it might change closer to the date.
Also, I haven't made any outrageous claims if people try to hold it against me lol all I did was bring up a few points when all this occured.
£5 MM?

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
No Pro I don't play melee, though I just recently purchased it again and am training until the tournament.

Also have no experience except playing Willz and Dopl online, though we all know online sucks.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh hey guys, whats going on in this thread?
oh by the way, if someone is REALLY stuck for housing for smash gt2, ive got a hotel room booked for 4 people with only 3 staying, me, shlurpie and doplghost. if they need somewhere to stay then give me a PM, but bear in mind itll cost you 12 quid to stay, cause hotels cost money unfortunately...
also, will the tables be set up so we can actualyl get to the toilets this time round? people had to pause to get to the toielts last time, wasnt the best set up ever...

K.Mac

Smash Lord
He's coming to win this time. Him and his ****ing crazy olimar, I sense it.

Fuzzy, you gonna give the Brawlers a big TV this time round? I'm not going to drop this until I get told yes. I did terrible in pools last time because of the TVs.

And yes, we need to keep that toilet area clear. It's probably the reason I lost my pad, you know... that **** toilet scramble.

ANDY you booked bus tickets yet? need to know how much.

Brado

Smash Lord
He's coming to win this time. Him and his ****ing crazy olimar, I sense it.

Fuzzy, you gonna give the Brawlers a big TV this time round? I'm not going to drop this until I get told yes. I did terrible in pools last time because of the TVs.

And yes, we need to keep that toilet area clear. It's probably the reason I lost my pad, you know... that **** toilet scramble.

ANDY you booked bus tickets yet? need to know how much.
All I see is johns ;)

Keep your pad tied around your neck at all times, it works a charm ;)

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah alright chill out.

My name is Robert Lawrence Gee
Mike = Michael James Stern
Sam = Samuel Scaife

mmkay?

VA

Smash Hero
People call me Robby and they always have. But my true name is Robert, like on my birth certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom