• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

concaib

Smash Rookie
Can't come to this anymore, no money :( oh well maybe see you all at Eds in august? ^^

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
greetings in from russia. i will attend the tournament with my friend joshua and i look forward to this!

(sorry for bad english!)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Frigate is the most infuriating stage ever.

Almas

Smash Lord
L-J; are you staying with me or hugo? Soha has informed me that you have decided to stay with him. Not that I mind either way (in fact; staying with him saves me effort), but clarification would be nice =).

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
so can we get a list of who is possible attending so we knw how many ppl we r gonna hve 2 deal wit this weekend just makes it easier 2 organise the event n makes things run abit smother plus on 1 mess around when the actual tournament starts if its gonna b as big as i expect it 2 b pools r gonna b long so we need ppl 2 play their pool matches a quick as possible

n if any1 is interested yes there will b lots of link **** at this tournament TESCO in the buildin ppl =]

also retroking u commin mine on friday 2 jam on the tesco crew smashfest b4 the tournament this is an invite only event sorry ppl its just my mum doesnt wnt tonnes of ppl in the house so i cnt hve alot

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Frigate is the most infuriating stage ever.
its a really good stage for lucario though. he's practicly the only character (bar those with multiple jumps) who can't be edgeguarded on it.

@K.Mac
Well considering lucario has the best wall cling and the most usable one (upb goes into it) the right side of the first part is easy for him to recover on and the flat sides on the second part makes it harder for him to be edgeguarded.

L-J

Smash Ace
L-J; are you staying with me or hugo? Soha has informed me that you have decided to stay with him. Not that I mind either way (in fact; staying with him saves me effort), but clarification would be nice =).
Sorry man I should've posted to confirm but I forgot - yeah I'm staying with Hugo so that's all sorted.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
CALBERD AND CALZORZ SEIGE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MTR STADIUM , NO CONTEST i beat every1 on there home stage D:

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
when the actual tournament starts if its gonna b as big as i expect it 2 b pools r gonna b long so we need ppl 2 play their pool matches a quick as possible
i second this cos i wanna be out of that place as soon as i can while still winning on saturday :) got places to go you get me lol

J03

Smash Master
does anyone know who is teaming with who in the top 10?

Pro and Fuzzy
VA and Swizzy
Edwin and Tuna
Jo3 and AmcD
Chrisboi and Frosty
Aiko and Blinky

who are craig, jam and tamoo teaming with?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Don't worry, im going to be very strict :) if you dont come on time dont expect me to be all nice and let you enter still. I'll sort out the times later but we will be starting most likely 30 mins or 1 hour after the venue opens (this means signups will be asap, not 30 mins after)

This does mean you have to leave early, no excuses on trains being delayed LEAVE EARLIER

Also please do not storm the venue like monthlies when you arrive, I only want a few people to help me setup and I'll call those people out. Cheers!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tamoo is with L-J thats all I know. Craiigg isn't coming. Charles you know I'll help you up getting everything setup etc.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!

Saturday:

Venue open from 13:30 -> 22:00 (Venue will be cleared starting from 21:30)
Signups: 13:45 -> 14:15 (I'm going to be very strict on this) (Please can you bring correct change, it's very frustrating)

Melee + Brawl Doubles Start: 14:30
Singles Pools/Brackets Start: As soon as doubles are over

- Melee Doubles - £5 entry each
- Brawl Doubles - £5 entry each
- Melee Singles - £5 entry
- Brawl Singles - £5 entry
- Low Tiers/Crews (Maybe)

Sunday:

Venue open from 11:30 -> 22:00 (Venue will be cleared starting from 21:30)

Melee + Brawl Brackets Start/Continue: 12:15 -> 12:30

- Melee Singles Continued
- Brawl Singles Continued
- Low Tiers/Crews (Maybe)
this.. no taking the piss guys

also the more t.vs the better, feel free to bring one if you can

PLEASE BRING SETUPS EVERYONE or I will be very annoyed

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah but focusing on Melee. I WILL enter Brawl doubles with MTR at this however. Melee singles and doubles to of course.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Brawl Seeds Will Be: (For Any1 That Is Interested)

1ST SEED
1 Calzorz
2 Kira!
3 Anakin
4 Willz
5 Fuzzy
6 Dopl
7 Exile
8 Ixis
9 Siri
10 KillerJawz

2ND SEED
11 Retroking
12 Cong
13 Jmiller
14 Hoe4u
15 P3
16 CloudRain
17 Tamoo
18 Fantz
19 Aiko
20 Auroreon

Yes Tamoo is decent at Brawl, but then again Olimar isnt exactly hard to use.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Kmac should not have that seed, I'm sorry but no...Kyle is great and all but being along the same lines as Edwin and Cong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom