• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
@ Yen: Okok i'll change K.Mac to Aiko, there isnt rly many more ppl i can put on.

@ J03: No trollin

@ Brado: I think Tamoo is better than you and K.Mac ur probz about the same.

@ Teh Shlurpie: Lol

Also dont question me when i know for a fact u cant think of any1 else who is better than K.Mac.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Better at least :p

But on a serious note...where is Trio3 or FalcoMainer on that seeding?

Tamoo

Smash Master
looool brawl seed, cheers :) Tbf I went very even with Ixis and Fantz last monthly , and oli isn't hard :laugh:

And im teaming with Lj and i know craiigg ain't coming, dunno bout jam yet

Brado

Smash Lord
Ahh well, not overly fussed about Brawl seeding, I'm hoping to get out of pools though. I don't see how you can judge when you haven't played me properly in soooo long though andy :confused:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well Brad averagely id place you like 23rd in that list now maybe, after Cloudrain its hard to decide who goes where.

Brado

Smash Lord
Dopl's better than you and Fuzzy imo. He beat you at London right...

Loloololol Trio no trying to pay your way through the bracket either, seeing as at the last monthly you offered Willz money to lose to you.
That's pretty lame

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Did i make this list by myself? No, this is from ppl's opinions, not jsut my own, i dont care what u have to say, neither does any1 else for that matter.

Also i did beat Dopl sometime back, he barely beat me this time round, also hes only been to 2 tournies, its not just from one tourney, its about consistancy, and Myself, Calz, Kira, Willz and Fuzzy have been the most consistant at Brawl. Not just one flukey tounrney.

Also no wonder you have people hating on you, its not my fault you cant take the fact that people are better than you. Go see someone about it. I dont care what you have to say now im not gonna reply to ur post and lower myself yo ur level. (LOL UR LEVEL, SO LOW)

J03

Smash Master
craigg and jam are off to amsterdam for the weekend so they wont be in attendence =/

EDIT: spent the last 2 days smashing it up with the NW bros. having a rest and ill be ready, seriously, watch out for me, im on fire =o

J03

Smash Master
Pro: 1st obv ^_^

realistically im just looking to place higer then the last tourney, and beat at least one person who is considered better then me (in the rankings)

so like

yourself, fuzzy, london marths, VA.

imo everyone outside the top 3 is beatable (for me) and the top 3 arent out of reach, just not too likely hehe ^_^

as for jam not making it, i talked to craig about it not 10 mins ago rofl

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro: 1st obv ^_^

realistically im just looking to place higer then the last tourney, and beat at least one person who is considered better then me (in the rankings)

so like

yourself, fuzzy, london marths, VA.

imo everyone outside the top 3 is beatable (for me) and the top 3 arent out of reach, just not too likely hehe ^_^

as for jam not making it, i talked to craig about it not 10 mins ago rofl
lol Gay about Jam not making it.

And yeah I wish you the best of lcuk on your placing and that your happy with it by the end of the tournament and with you beating one of the people who are considered better then you.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Oh, the brawl ones were posted a page back.

Nothing you'd really care about, I think. xD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
did I Make This List By Myself? No, This Is From Ppl's Opinions, Not Jsut My Own, I Dont Care What U Have To Say, Neither Does Any1 Else For That Matter.

Also I Did Beat Dopl Sometime Back, He Barely Beat Me This Time Round, Also Hes Only Been To 2 Tournies, Its Not Just From One Tourney, Its About Consistancy, And Myself, Calz, Kira, Willz And Fuzzy Have Been The Most Consistant At Brawl. Not Just One Flukey Tounrney.

Also No Wonder You Have People Hating On You, Its Not My Fault You Cant Take The Fact That People Are Better Than You. Go See Someone About It. I Dont Care What You Have To Say Now Im Not Gonna Reply To Ur Post And Lower Myself Yo Ur Level. (lol Ur Level, So Low)
Anakin Speaks The Truth

K.Mac

Smash Lord
rofl **** you Yen, bumping me off the seed list.

Then again, I WTF'd when andy posted that to me. I'm defo not top20 in brawl ... yet. that's my opinion anyway, though I know I'm close since me and auro are pretty much 50-50 with one another all the **** time. (yoshi dittos ftw)

...doesn't exile use ike? I played friendlies with him at london last time I was there ... o.O or was he just using ike for the hell of it?

Kasper!

Smash Lord

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I will book at place at Dashes if there is still one going lol.

Let him know for me please Prof.
Well I will have to ask Alpha Dash about it lol but yeah i'ts basically a yes anyway

The next time we are meeting up is on Friday so a day before the tournament.

has every1 check london transport 4 this weekend we dnt wnt ppl not 2 come coz of travel

link 2 tfl: live travel updates http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=3
NICE!

The main line which we all need which is THE CENTRAL LINE is not blocked
I'm still happy to show anyone THE QUICK WAY to the venue as the way presented is not the quickest way but just the easiest if you are not familiar with the area just as long as we arrange a time to meet at Barkingside Station which is 2 stops after Gantz Hill.

Also since no-one has done it I am just going to make a ROUGH tier list and i'm going to include 8 in both even though I don't know if it will be that much or more or less.
I might miss key people out of this BTW so apologize.

Top Seed
Professor Pro
Fuzzyness
Vanity Angel
Edwin/Retroking2000
Frostbyte
Chrisboi
Jo3
Bullet Bill (I was going to choose AmcD but to be fair Bullet Bill has placed better overall and the seeding list should be MOSTLY based on placings and not speculations.)

High Seed
AmcD
Gantz
Tamoo
Coey
Swizzy
Aiko
...Not sure about the last few, might have miss someone out.
(I don't think Tuna should be seeded, you don't seed people because you think they good, you are meant to be unseeded and then prove yourself worthy of being a seed and then beat the seeded people)

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i think i should be high seed but to be fair bullet bill should take my place. based on torny's.

L-J

Smash Ace
If that list was the actual seedings Prof i'd be sad about someone like Aiko being seeded above me when the last tourney we both went to I placed above him and the two major ones since then he hasn't attended and I've got 9th and 7th :/

Anyway I'm really looking forward to this, especially the doubles actually cus I haven't played a doubles tourney since PH2 and I really love it, almost as much as singles :)

L-J

Smash Ace
lol But overall I still think Aiko's performance is better then yours despite your evenesss BUTTTTT my list doesnt even count anymore as it is already done without me :(
If you mean over all tournies in the last 2 or so years then yeah fair enough, but for the most recent tournies I see no 'evenness' as such cus he hasn't even gone to them lol. But yeah the list has been done now anyway so it will be what it will be. Btw you missed me out in your mm list on the other thread - still ok for £1, 1 stock advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom