• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests every WEDnesday 5pm-midnight at UMBC

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm not sure, Undr. I haven't gone in a while, but I'm not sure if anyone else has either.

Edit: I love Xellos. I love Slayers.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
xellos is good but he spams apm

boxer is legitimately awesome, although his lack of macro forced him to fall out of the top

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
ill be attending umbc this semester :)

/randomness
Sweet. I'll have to catch you sometime for same Melee. You're not living on campus, are you?

you guys should come over to smash at Yoster's every friday D: ...
Where is that? Who could give me a ride?

Was I the only one who got this?

And boxer is mostly just a celebrity now, he's far from the best.
Boxer... apm... are you talking about Starcraft?

This thread is still alive? lol
Apparently

Welcome back sir.
Thank you. I get reminiscent of Melee occasionally. Great game.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Hey... you having the UMBC tourneys in the Fall of 08?
Be useful and host a Melee torny.
Probably not, but hosting tourneys is not a great use of my time right now while I'm taking 19 credits, working part time, and running a business part time :p I'm working on gaining the ability to quit my part time job during the school year and summer job, as well as get the ability to have a car and go wherever I want without worrying about gas.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm working on gaining the ability to quit my part time job during the school year and summer job, as well as get the ability to have a car and go wherever I want without worrying about gas.
Whoa there buster, you need a lot more exp before you can gain the car ability. And you gotta have the godmode enabled before you don't need to worry about gas.

Vist

Smash Champion
Vist, you can just take subway to Forest Glen station.. (near Silver spring)
D: it's like every friday

a lot of fun there, we play Brawl and melee
hmmm, thad be cool sometime, but it's not very close to me. Silver Spring is like 45 mins away or so from my house. Ill have to come up whenever I get more free time.

Sweet. I'll have to catch you sometime for same Melee. You're not living on campus, are you?
nah, I'm just commuting. I wouldn't mind playing some melee sometime but I pretty much only play brawl nowadays. Anyway, I'm down for some games.

Endo

Smash Cadet
Whats up everyone? Yeah, I'll try and come next wednesday. I've been playing melee non-stop all summer...haha just kidding, how do you wavedash again? ;)

Vist

Smash Champion
i was playing in the gameroom from 4ish till like 6:30 since i had some time to kill between classes. there was just random brawl ffas w/ items going on but that'll be different next time i'm up there.

btree and frozen were there for a lil bit but i didn't catch where they went after that

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I was there like 5-9. After some ffa Brawl with Vist, I was with Hat and then Frozen ****ing around, and then Hat again. When you came Endo we were probably either outside, or eating. We weren't playing much though, since no one brought a Wii, Brawl, or Melee. >_> (EE has my stuff)

Top Bottom