• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests every WEDnesday 5pm-midnight at UMBC

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I suck at Melee and I still beat you in that MM we had Thumbs =P

Nice playing ya'll again, should be there next week.

Yoster - pick up Fox

HAT

Smash Ace
i enjoy four-stocking people.

thumbs, imo, you weren't "beating HAT's marth consistently," so please don't spread that you were. the average was easily 2-1. but you were doing pretty well, and you've gotten smarter, so no johns.

also, next week, i'm up for MMs. but i'll only MM someone if they MM my sheik first.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Sounds like everyone had fun, I'll be there next week for sure.

Also, Btree today is my birthday, I'm finally 19. I decided to stop drinking from the fountain of youth and age up.

Frozen

Smash Lord
My boss surprise scheduled me for a 4-8 shift tomorrow, which usually turns into a 4-9 shift, but I'll be coming after that. You all better still be there.

......I'll bring pizza.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hold up, I came in late to this thread so I've got to know. Can I expect any competitive Brawl? Or are ya'll just going to play Melee? lol

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
you guys should have came! we needed more people for 1v1 tourny style...too many people were playing 4 ffa with items all levels....

Jasona

Smash Ace
i'm having this ongoing discussion with myself about whether or not to go and rep samus. if i go, i'm amazing. if i don't go, then i get to continue to practice juggling 3 soccer balls with my feet. thats a tough call. learn to be uber fast in the game... or learn to be uber fast in reality

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
LOL it's that ITG/DDR freak NekoSempai. I was kind of surprised to see you in this thread.

Neko, I just got over the hump (hill, crescent...?) and can pass 12 foot songs now. I should be able to do 13's like Summer and Infernoplex by the end of summer. One day I'll be the #1 Custom Songs Player in the Universe. I'm catching up. Be afraid! Your records shall burn to the ground!

The Commons is open during the summer?

I'm going home tonight. Not that anyone cares. :)

NekoSempai

Smash Rookie
Lol. Yeah i'm in the house. I'm getting what i like to consider solid at brawl and decided I gotta expand who i'm playing against if I want to get better. Bring it on to Cyberden anytime. XD

Endo, ZSS player *was it Jasona?*, GGs yesterday. 2v2 practice is always fun.

Endo

Smash Cadet
yeah ggs man. the zss player was actually BowserTree. thank god we got a wiimote eventually, haha.

Top Bottom