• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests every WEDnesday 5pm-midnight at UMBC

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I hope you don't consider the people who go to the weekly smashfests as pros. ;)

The good players in melee will prove to be the good players in brawl. It's not a matter of who's good at a certain game. People got good at melee because of skill, and they will do the same with brawl. It's not even skill so much; rather, it's knowing how to become successful.

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
I hope you don't consider the people who go to the weekly smashfests as pros. ;)

The good players in melee will prove to be the good players in brawl. It's not a matter of who's good at a certain game. People got good at melee because of skill, and they will do the same with brawl. It's not even skill so much; rather, it's knowing how to become successful.
ha i do cuz i couldnt even beat u guys when u were usin jigglypuff. hell if ud beaten me wit pichu i probably woulda given up melee for the next 30 days lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
I won't be there tomorrow....valentines day and all.

But I am definitely definitely definitely going next week.

For reals.

Oh and yes MM's to all =]

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i would come for a little today but i dont have any gas money....
im at work rite now its so chill i can get online and watch miyazaki and get paid 13/hr to do it lol!
chineseah we need to do another DK ditto...
and im off tuesday anyone up for smashin?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Just so no one is surprised by this, I'm currently wearing a mint green suit, with my hair slicked back. I look pretty *****in'

I did a presentation today in my speech class on CEO's in the 70's and, well, I dressed for the occasion.

I'm still deciding whether or not I'm going to change, but I'm leaning towards keeping this on all day.

DK- Word

Plairnkk- Keep it at $5, my gf steals all my money = /

D

Deleted member

my group will be coming back again, although I think it's mostly for guilty gear this time.

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
hey um for the guys at umbc, i have a question

my roommate just moved out an he took the router with him. that router was how i got my wii online. now i have an extra ethernet cable an i can hook it up to the wii, my question is, will the wii be able to work thru umbc's wired connection?

if so, wtf do i do to get this **** thing online. god perfect timing since brawl is comin in a week
if u live on campus, im at potomac lol

Top Bottom