• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

Majist

Smash Journeyman
**** Kool-aid.
I will bring the Grape Drink.
and the thread is revived!!

>.>
*F Smash*
and the thread is slain!!!!
Alright, sounds like December 15th it is!

We'll do doubles starting at 3pm with singles following.
If we have time for anything else, we'll vote on what to do~

YESTHERE WILL BE KOOLAID
FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! now you say there is gonna be kool-aid!? thanks, fullmetal, i feel really good about not coming to this:cry:

edit: HA! profanity filter is defeated!:cool:

edit2: oh god, i need to tell you guys my story!
holy crap guys, i wave dashed in real life!! no joke! i was working like i do every morning and i was full of energy for some reason (i guess it's the fact that it's friday), so i hopped out of my UPS truck and when i hit the floor i slid perfectly forward without moving my feet and stopped right in front of the conveyer belt, then i grabbed a box and tossed it into the truck. wave land to back throw!!! :laugh:

there's my awesome story for the day :p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Whats with the hate on Koolaid?
I ALWAYS provide drinks for free at my smashfests, and someone had asked me for Koolaid last time, so I made some.
I ****ING LOVE KOOLAID.

Some of you muffucahs need to learn that hospitality only goes so far-

I WILL HAVE TO BEAT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T LIKE KOOLAID.

Real Talk, shawdy. ;)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I ALWAYS provide drinks for free at my smashfests, and someone had asked me for Koolaid last time, so I made some.
I ****ING LOVE KOOLAID.

Real Talk, shawdy. ;)

QFT
Kool aid is like top tier and when i mean top tier i mean like fox and falco did a fusion dance and became ummmm SS4 Folco and beat the **** out of Freeza aka Mew2 aka kool aid haters

Prac352

Smash Lord
Alpha, can you give me a ride?

Pretty please . . . it's the least you could do after bogarting my nublet.

DP . . . grrrr

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Sure @ prac
Now that i look at were going to need 2 cars since theres like 7 of us going and my car only seats 5 so ill ask darvel if he wants to go so we can split the number of passengers.
oh and shotgun on dp refelx and prac in my car XDDD
<3 the other CDE members

mslano

Smash Journeyman
December 15 eh? I think I might make this.

For the record, Purple is good in all forms, be it Drink, Kool Aid or Wizard's Foot.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

QFT
Kool aid is like top tier and when i mean top tier i mean like fox and falco did a fusion dance and became ummmm SS4 Folco and beat the **** out of Freeza aka Mew2 aka kool aid haters
Top tier enough to destroy Dogy for it last Smashfest, XD.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I ****ING LOVE KOOLAID.

Real Talk, shawdy. ;)
Kool-aid is the black folk drink if you wanna piss a black man off spill his Kool-aid and you'll either be knocked out or dead:laugh:

Rayku

Smash Lord
i'll probably be able to come to this
In other words, you'll have nothing to do this day, so you'll just feel like driving 4 hours to come play Smash?

Go you =P

Btw, wanna team again? That is, of course, if I can come.

We'll ban MKII this time =D

Also we'll get 1st in low tier teams (if it happens)

Laijin

Smash Hero
**** Kool-aid.
Grape Drink for the win.

I declare a Grape Drink vs. Kool Aid crew battle should go down.
Of course, almost every black person will be on the grape drink side. Alpha, despite being really black, does'nt count.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Other than Grape Drink, I always thought Hawaiian Punch was the colored folk's drink of choice. Everyone I know that's of African descent is crazy for it. Also my sister went to some fancy food competition hosted by the NAACP, and the only drink they served was Hawaiian Punch.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Other than Grape Drink, I always thought Hawaiian Punch was the colored folk's drink of choice. Everyone I know that's of African descent is crazy for it. Also my sister went to some fancy food competition hosted by the NAACP, and the only drink they served was Hawaiian Punch.
You're right on the ball actually. Alpha's (normal) choice of drink from ANYWHERE we ever go is Hawaiian Punch >.>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
wow...
over-used stereotype + young, ignorant *** white kids = thread failure
*Should not be in this category*

I was being quite serious. Alpha doesn't drink any soda at all, and 90% of the time we go anywhere it's some sort of fruit punch he is after. Alpha has got to be the blackest man I know and thus, I base alot of factual stuff on him XD.

(I probably wasn't in that category anyways haha)

/Realness /Spam

EDIT: If you took any of the above seriously, you fail. :p

On Topic:

CDE needs a second driver >.< I'd offer but my car situation fails. So for the other CDE members that are reading this, could perhaps one of you offer? (Darvel maybe?) I'm not "demanding" or anything, but I am just pointing it out... (yes I said that to cover my ***)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Having problems convincing my grandmother to let me have another smashfest at my place...
T___T
But all hope is not lost yet~

Details to come later as I figure this all out.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Having problems convincing my grandmother to let me have another smashfest at my place...
T___T
But all hope is not lost yet~

Details to come later as I figure this all out.
Oh darn...for realz?! Well, there's only one way to figure this whole thing out...

We're going to have to SERENADE your grandmother!!

So tell her that...One of the smashers that wants to come will sing a song to her. It could be her favorite song or...somethin'. I dunno.

But I'mma need some help on this. I can't work this alone...Does any smasher know how to sing? :laugh:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Any word on if this is still happening? o_o;

I'd like to come to this, if that's possible. ._.;

Top Bottom