• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I do a good job actually :p Of course I can get annoying after a while, since I basically repeat the same old stuff haha ^.^

Maybe I'll randomly bust out a rap song at Reflex's in the middle of a match and totally win because of said uber mindgames O.o

Or I could do it in finals and cause everyone to either bust out laughing or run around trying to kill me >.>

Somasu

Smash Ace
Lol, Gerbil.

Something tells me you need to go outside when you see a new thread come up

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Uhp! Well guys, I guess the Serenading is cancelled...

We can't make Fullmetal's Grandmoma happy. :(
Or you could just take one for the team and offer her some after hours enjoyment if you know what I mean :cool:

(j/k Mike, don't hurt me lol)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Two things:

1. Sorry this got cancelled

2. I get the joke about my grandma, I understand its all in good humor- that said, here's a statement:
I WILL SHOOT anybody who messes with my grandma in real life, whether that be disrespect or otherwise.

AND THATS REAL TALK.

Cause she's too good to me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Two things:

1. Sorry this got cancelled

2. I get the joke about my grandma, I understand its all in good humor- that said, here's a statement:
I WILL SHOOT anybody who messes with my grandma in real life, whether that be disrespect or otherwise.

AND THATS REAL TALK.

Cause she's too good to me.
I'd never disrespect anyone of importance (parents/family/relatives etc) of anyone on these boards in real life. No worries :D

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Oh. I understand fully, Fullmetal! You're straight with me...I understand.

I don't know about som'a these other smashers, though.

*cough* *cough* Gerbil!! *cough*

Somasu

Smash Ace
^ What they said.

She's the nicest old lady I've ever met, honestly xD I'd take her over my grandmother anyday >_> *is going to Hell for that*

Majist

Smash Journeyman
we might as well make a new thread dedicated to mike's awesome grandma.

hell, it could be for all of our awesome grandmas! we shall see who has the sweetest grandma ever.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
we might as well make a new thread dedicated to mike's awesome grandma.

hell, it could be for all of our awesome grandmas! we shall see who has the sweetest grandma ever.
Gerbil can be the one to determine that

:colorful:

Somasu

Smash Ace
Both of 'em were, yes :O One of 'em scared the crap out of me when I was a kid, though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I don't personally like the idea of being in the military, it just isn't for me. And then seeing the **** my dad went through, and watching some of my friends go through it too, it just isn't worth it imo with so many other options out there.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
^^^i completely agree. i've considered many times joining the military, but i just can't bring myself to do it with so many people i know that have gone through some crazy ****. i know there's always something else out there for me and i have my friends and family.

that's why i have so much respect and admiration for those who do join and sacrifice everything they have for us.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
My grandpa become an alcoholic after service,
followed by cancer,
followed by blowing all of my grandmother's money on liquor & prostitutes, putting her at poverty,
followed by ending up surviving cancer,
followed by hatred from the whole family,
followed by death 10 years after cancer.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Some people just get mentally messed up from all the vilence in the war maybe your Grandpa drank to run away from reailty no joke my friends dad did the same thing

Top Bottom