• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Bloshi and I got 3rd in (b)low tier teams, too. (See what I did there?)

Lots of good games in there. Definitely worth the trip, and definitely glad we didn't stay for the non-existant singles.

Next time (we'll probably be coming), let's do the random shenanigans AFTER the real tournament?
Aye, the random shenanigans will be delayed untill after the real doubles/singles.
But its pretty much a tradition to do a draft crews after those (at least at my smashfests) so we'll probably be doing those, unless there's an overwhelming demand for low-tier teams and singles again.
GOD HELP US REFLEX IS BEAST.
Koopa-Klaw Chaingrab?
You gotta be ****ing kidding me! :)

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Aye, the random shenanigans will be delayed untill after the real doubles/singles.
But its pretty much a tradition to do a draft crews after those (at least at my smashfests) so we'll probably be doing those, unless there's an overwhelming demand for low-tier teams and singles again.
GOD HELP US REFLEX IS BEAST.
Koopa-Klaw Chaingrab?
You gotta be ****ing kidding me! :)
jesus, i know. if there's ANYTHING i learned from that tourney, it's that Reflex is too good. Reflex is the man, fo sho.

thanks again to fullmetal for putting this on. it was awesome to finally meet all you GA smashers. GA has much talent, no doubt.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Haha Majist, you were cool as justice.

Good meetin ya.

SleepyK

DogySamich has the tape with matches, I think I have the crew battle.

SleepyK

red is sleepy

dogy's is dogysamich

crew battles at fullmetals become DVDs that i make

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeah...I try. :laugh:

I picked up Ness a little while back, but I didn't think it'd be good enough to make 3rd.

I don't think we faced yet, Majist. Have we?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...I try. :laugh:

I picked up Ness a little while back, but I didn't think it'd be good enough to make 3rd.

I don't think we faced yet, Majist. Have we?
unfortunately, no. though it would have been a quick match, i would have loved to have faced you in combat, badra. my only low tier character is link and he's my favorite character out of anyone, but i'm not that good with him... i really wanted to do normal singles. :/

Somasu

Smash Ace
It'll happen next time, Majist =)

You were cool as ****. I regret not asking to play you in friendlies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
3 days before Nights release! I'll try hard to make it, assuming I have a job that will let me have the day off

Majist

Smash Journeyman
It'll happen next time, Majist =)

You were cool as ****. I regret not asking to play you in friendlies.
I KNOW!!!! i was cool, wasn't i?:pimp::laugh: no, but seriously, i wish i coulda had some friendlies with you too.:( although i don't regret not fighting fox. i abhore fox. can't play him, can't fight him. that aside, i love meeting awesome people!!!! thx for showing me Knights of Cydonia. Muse forever. you're cool as hell AND you rock at guitar hero. i wish i were gay.....
December 15th

Possible next date in December?

Suggestions/comments?
aaaaahhh.... the issue is money. i don't have a lot of it anymore. actually, i didn't have a lot when i came two weeks ago. i didn't have a lot when i visited you two weeks ago either. (i'm so clever) i will try my d@mndest to make it but i seriously doubt it'll be possible. Unless of course all my fellow smashers want to pitch in and give me christmas/gas monies!!!!11! come join the cause!! enable Majist to make his very much wanted presence come truuuuue!!!

Somasu

Smash Ace
3 days before Nights release! I'll try hard to make it, assuming I have a job that will let me have the day off
Wait wait wait NiGHTS is coming out already?! As in.. the sequel to NiGHTS into Dreams that's coming for the Wii?!

If this is true, then I NEED TO HAVE THIS GAME! NiGHTS is such a ****ing awesome game.. I MUST have it!

If i don't have anything going on, ill be here with the money for 1$ Falcon Ditto's(Just to prove exactly how american i am.)
You're on!

I KNOW!!!! i was cool, wasn't i?:pimp::laugh: no, but seriously, i wish i coulda had some friendlies with you too.:( although i don't regret not fighting fox. i abhore fox. can't play him, can't fight him. that aside, i love meeting awesome people!!!! thx for showing me Knights of Cydonia. Muse forever. you're cool as hell AND you rock at guitar hero. i wish i were gay.....

aaaaahhh.... the issue is money. i don't have a lot of it anymore. actually, i didn't have a lot when i came two weeks ago. i didn't have a lot when i visited you two weeks ago either. (i'm so clever) i will try my d@mndest to make it but i seriously doubt it'll be possible. Unless of course all my fellow smashers want to pitch in and give me christmas/gas monies!!!!11! come join the cause!! enable Majist to make his very much wanted presence come truuuuue!!!
"Muse Forever" Too true. and meh, my Fox ain't all that great xD ...especially when I get frustrated at myself for whatever reason >_> *GA's Hiroshi*

Also.. SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN TO MIKES!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
@Alpha: Let me be the first to ask for me to ride with you to this event.
If Alpha says yes, I will be attending this event as well.

Time to kick some more azz....

SleepyK

i'll be handing out crew battle dvds at this tournament, yes.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
suckas already know, mang...i'll be there, ready to dominate more folks. someone wanna team with me...? i play a pretty mean Roy from what i hear

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Alright, sounds like December 15th it is!

We'll do doubles starting at 3pm with singles following.
If we have time for anything else, we'll vote on what to do~

YESTHERE WILL BE KOOLAID

Top Bottom