• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Accept it Jeff. You can beat him :)

(actually only accept it if you feel comfy about it, but you got my support)

BTW I won't be showing to this.
Way to have confidence in my skills, rodent =P

But hey, if he can beat me, then cool =)

And Rayku, we can get our dollar match if you want.

...By the way, what time would be best to show up to this? Would around 1:00 be fine?

Sensai

Smash Master
A lot of talk about Sensai (yes, I'm the 'beast Ganon player', thanks) but no one answers the question: is there housing for a certain Ganon (myself) and a particular Yoshi (Bloshi)? If not, then we're still probably coming, but I certainly don't want to make the 3 hour drive back home if I don't have to.

Takers?

Rayku, you're definitely thinking about me. You double-tippered me and Moogle when we stayed at Seph's that one time, haha. I pretty much cried myself to sleep that night.

Just for more emphasis (and in bold!): Is there anyone that could possibly house Sensai and Bloshi? Pleeze.

Rayku

Smash Lord
A lot of talk about Sensai (yes, I'm the 'beast Ganon player', thanks) but no one answers the question: is there housing for a certain Ganon (myself) and a particular Yoshi (Bloshi)? If not, then we're still probably coming, but I certainly don't want to make the 3 hour drive back home if I don't have to.

Takers?

Rayku, you're definitely thinking about me. You double-tippered me and Moogle when we stayed at Seph's that one time, haha. I pretty much cried myself to sleep that night.

Just for more emphasis (and in bold!): Is there anyone that could possibly house Sensai and Bloshi? Pleeze.
To this day I brag about that =)

Also, that same night Seph 4-stocked you guys with Ness (he had one, you guys had 2 each and he won)

I was quite happy about that stuff

Jx31

Smash Ace
JX - Money Match?
Sure, but can we do it for just a dollar though? This trip(potentially) isn't going to leave me with lot of money. >.>

So this is the offer 1$ 2/3 standard rules.

Do care about who I use btw?

xio

Smash Cadet
MM me Jx31 :) Lets c how much u improved. $2? I have not touched Smash for weeks o.o

Jx31

Smash Ace
MM me Jx31 :) Lets c how much u improved. $2? I have not touched Smash for weeks o.o
Argh! I really want to accept that, it all depends on how much cash I have when I arrive. Ask me about it when I get there.

xio

Smash Cadet
"Where are you Caaaataaa??!??"

No mm, 2/3 friendlies would be great. Play serious tho, like a MM :)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Good luck to my boys going. Reflex/Alpha are soooooo gonna take teams. Why? Because this is the first time CDE's Top 2 get to team OH **** IT'S ALREADY OVER! :D

^.^

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Results:

Low Tier Teams:
1st- Reflex+Alpha
2nd- Dogy Samich+Rayku
(Someone deleted the event from TIO! T___T )

Low Tier Singles-
1st- Bloshi
2nd- Dogy Samich
3rd- DP
4th- Cornell
5th- 115(sleepy K)
5th- Reflex
7th- 112
7th- Sensai
9th- FullMetal
9th- DSAM
9th- Trig
9th- Rayku
13th- TBag
13th- Dent
13th- XI0
13th- Alpha
17th- Desu
17th- Somasu
17th- Bob
17th- Star
17th- Jx31
17th- Darvel
17th- Justin

Teams:
1st- I'm not anti-Kira, I'm just pro L (Reflex+Alpha) - 60$
2nd- AY BAY BAY (Eugene+Cornell) - 20$
3rd- Real Talk (Chaddd+Marty) - 10$

the rest I don't remember...
We didn't do singles, because people were tired and stuff.
But we did a CREW BATTLE!
=D

Sleepy should have it on DVD sometime after Smashtaclysm~

Good stuff guys, thanks for showing up! ^_^

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
It was fun indeed, FullMetal.

And now, I must go into a thing called..."Hibernation" where I sleep in my room for days on end...Just got home and I'm reppin' CDE for life.

-DP (Sleep...) :tired:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I had an awesome time, and met a lot of the new faces. Good stuff, i was surprised at the turnout, reflex alpha too goot.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I think Sensai+me got 3rd in low tier teams. I'm not sure, but we made it pretty far.

Yeah, Reflex and Alpha were pretty **** in teams. Great teamwork, I still can't think of why we lost to you guys, that's how good you were! Good ****.

I'm glad I didn't stay for singles now.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
How did Reflex lose low tier singles??!?!? GAHHHHHHHHHHHH *slays Reflex*

**** right. I said SLAY. NOT SHANK! Oh **** it's been said....

But I did predict Teams output correctly :p Good stuff Alpha/Luis (too bad Alpha blows at low tier and only landed 13th hahahaha but it's ok... I wouldn't have gone anywhere so don't hurt me XD)

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Bloshi and I got 3rd in (b)low tier teams, too. (See what I did there?)

Lots of good games in there. Definitely worth the trip, and definitely glad we didn't stay for the non-existant singles.

Next time (we'll probably be coming), let's do the random shenanigans AFTER the real tournament?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Reflex lost to Cornel's DK.

Also, I took 7 stock in the Crew battle, don't forget me.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
If you hold the next one of these during the week of Thanksgiving, I might be able to make it. I'll be flying home on the 17th and leaving again on the 24th.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm still mad at myself for losing to Bloshi in LT singles. I SD'ed once a match ;-;. No johns, though.

Kinda wish I could have stayed for a crew battle, but oh well. I met a new person that lives 10 minutes away from me, so I profit in the end.

Good stuff, guys. I enjoyed it, although I wish low tier stuff had payout results =P

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'm still mad at myself for losing to Bloshi in LT singles. I SD'ed once a match ;-;. No johns, though.

Kinda wish I could have stayed for a crew battle, but oh well. I met a new person that lives 10 minutes away from me, so I profit in the end.

Good stuff, guys. I enjoyed it, although I wish low tier stuff had payout results =P
Yeah those games were ****ing close. I need to learn to play against Pikachu lolz.

Any chance to upload a singles match or two where I am playing? I haven't recorded in forever and I wanted to get some feedback on the Yoshi boards.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah those games were ****ing close. I need to learn to play against Pikachu lolz.

Any chance to upload a singles match or two where I am playing? I haven't recorded in forever and I wanted to get some feedback on the Yoshi boards.
Next time we meet, I'm having a couple of low tier matches with you. Just you and me, sit down and see what we can do. They'll be fun.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I believe everybody had a good match against Bloshi here.

I never thought my Ness would actually keep up with him in the first place, but in the end...DP's Ness made 3rd?! :confused:

I think we all did pretty good at that tourney!

Top Bottom