• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you're all wrong.

Game and Watch and Boozer are the best.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Im off saturday for once lol
I think ill envade this tounry and bring along my pet reflex with me as well ^.^
and with that there goes your low tier tourny BAWAWAWAWAW

GA Peach

Smash Lord
who wants Roy as their teammate for this? i know you want him... :)

and yeah, i used him some at fullmetal's tourney. got 4th there, too...i need to really start winning some money

Majist

Smash Journeyman
who wants Roy as their teammate for this? i know you want him... :)

and yeah, i used him some at fullmetal's tourney. got 4th there, too...i need to really start winning some money
you're so mine:grin:
i've actually started to pick up roy. well, i'm trying. but hmm, who should i use with roy? link? since we're going low tier it'd have to be link. yeah. link is god. yeah.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Marty if you so want we could do some Roy teaming...if I can manage to go, which isn't looking too likely right now.

But totally. Double Roy rox

GA Peach

Smash Lord
shannon-preferably someone that can stay alive, because i'll have a hard time doing so.

rayku-try and make it if you can. it'll be a fun one. shannon's got me for the low tier teams, though.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I think ill envade this tounry and bring along my pet reflex with me as well ^.^
Could I catch a ride with you Alpha? I could ride in the trunk, it would be like I'm not even there. >.>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Invade* tourny* Reflex* (Reflex has to be caps, because he is that awesome ^.^)

/spelling police :)

SleepyK

i'm call rayku for ltts, unless elliot shows up. or laijin, actually, i said i'd team with him at the next tournament...

Majist

Smash Journeyman
shannon-preferably someone that can stay alive, because i'll have a hard time doing so.

rayku-try and make it if you can. it'll be a fun one. shannon's got me for the low tier teams, though.
well link is my best low tier. i could always bomb you back to the ledge!!!! :chuckle:
is ganon considered low tier or is he mid tier? ...or none of the above? :p

SleepyK

ganon is midtier, although he is at the bottom of it.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sensai and I are willing to go to this, if we can get housing Saturday night. Can we?

And Yoshi is the best. Just ask Shannon: *****es don't know 'bout my Yoshi.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I hail from a distant land called...Colorado. I come to the South seeking wisdom and mastery of a professional art.

And wtf u mean u dont kno sensai? lol hes frum alabama guise lawl!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, Sensai pretty much rox.

I doubt I'm coming to this, I have no desire at the moment to try and find a ride, unless someone's willing to offer one up

Somasu

Smash Ace
I think I remember playing Sensai at G4S3. Beast Ganon player.. unless I've got the wrong Sensai.

Also, if the Low Tier doubles happens, who's up for teaming with a Pichu/Link/Roy?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
yeah, that's our sensai. his ganon is too good. and if i weren't teaming with marty we could have done team links, woot!

@rayku: find a ride!!!!! i have a dollar for you!! :p
edit: i might could probably maybe somehow give you a ride. is woodstock a long way from kennesaw?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hehehe...Guess who might be able to make it, guyz?

*DP joins the battle!*

Money match with Menthol: Confirmed.

Let's-a-go!!

@Alpha - Darvel called me & told me all about it. So...If you got room in your car and want to listen to some fye azz music, then I'll gladly come. Plus, I have nothing to do myself that day. So yea...:laugh: :)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yeah, that's our sensai. his ganon is too good. and if i weren't teaming with marty we could have done team links, woot!

@rayku: find a ride!!!!! i have a dollar for you!! :p
edit: i might could probably maybe somehow give you a ride. is woodstock a long way from kennesaw?
woodstock is about 20 minutes from me

Majist

Smash Journeyman
what time exactly is this going down?

the way things look now, rayku and dsamoan are gonna meet you me and brandon at your place and we'll all go together. brandon said he would drive if i helped him out with gas.

edit: nothing is confirmed as of yet, of course
/end disclaimer

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Tournament will begin at roughly 2pm- if there's enough demand we'll do Low tier teams and singles, if not- friendlies untill the majority of attendees arrive.

Jx31

Smash Ace
It looks like I'm coming this, see you guys then. I'm planning to have matches against everyone if possible!

Top Bottom