• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Raleigh, 12/13

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
i heard the almighty bill got 3 stocked.........what?

i think malk calls that a jonny a** ****
Poor Raggybro. He invoked the wrath of bill by saving the replay. Bill got him to delete the replay, then promptly three-stocked Ragnar0k back.

Don't make billbillbill angry. He will beat you up.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Explain epic things that happened here people.

Raggy bro 3-stocked Bill, saved the replay, Bill got ticked, made Raggy delete it, then 3-sticked him back? Same matchup?

Anything else happen?

Good shiz Karnbro.

lord karn

Smash Master
Rag 3 stocked bill and bill made him delete it. Olimar vs. DK. I'm pretty sure that bill never three stocked rag. They played a "serious" set afterwards and rag beat bill's olimar again. Bill won the set with kirby (and olimar on corneria,) however.

I was just ****** teams with c falcon in brawl at the end. I once got 4 knee kills in one match. I think I lost like one or two matches out of like 20. hehehe

DUB

Smash Lord
Rag 3 stocked bill and bill made him delete it. Olimar vs. DK. I'm pretty sure that bill never three stocked rag. They played a "serious" set afterwards and rag beat bill's olimar again. Bill won the set with kirby (and olimar on corneria,) however.

I was just ****** teams with c falcon in brawl at the end. I once got 4 knee kills in one match. I think I lost like one or two matches out of like 20. hehehe
Wait till you hear about his Yoshi:psycho:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Bill 3-stocked Rag in a friendly after the "cereal" set. Olimar vs. DK on Smashville, iirc.

Dude, those knees were coming out of nowhere. I once did a normal get-up against Roscoe, but then you came from clear on the other side of the map with a perfectly timed knee. Not only did you land it, but it was just after my invincibility wore off, and just before my shield could go up.

**** that Isai nonsense, bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What's this Yoshi business?

@Bill/Raggy thing: I see.

Wish I could've seen it Karn. I'm dabbling in a little Falcon myself, and it would've been cool to see.

You're just that cool Malk.

lord karn

Smash Master
What's this Yoshi business?

@Bill/Raggy thing: I see.

Wish I could've seen it Karn. I'm dabbling in a little Falcon myself, and it would've been cool to see.

You're just that cool Malk.
I think he's referring to this one match where I was yoshi and the last one on my team alive. If I recall correctly, I did some **** things and won that match 2v1.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Remember that Set at Bill were I beat Raggy and JCum with my Jiggs on Japes 2vs1

Edit: and won the Set for my team.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Remember that Set at Bill were I beat Raggy and JCum with my Jiggs on Japes 2vs1

Edit: and won the Set for my team.
Behr I had 120% when you came back. And Jcum killed himself when you died and had one stock left because he thought it was over. Good **** though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think I had 100 Percent too on my second stock

No Jones.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
shoutouts..........

Karn-your yoshi is too good, nice pad

HEDO-i really liked the metaknight, which is odd cause i usually dont

Tatsu- sorry for calling you smelly

Malk-the melee was too good, your lucky i tanked stocks with link

bill-you threatened to ban rag from bill tourneys?
im gonna lul hard for a while thanks to you

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
Shelby, NC - City of pleasant living

The City of Shelby prides itself on maintaining its own unique identity, a community with a genuine small town character and quality of life that stands in stark contrast to the nearby heavily congested metropolitan areas in and around Charlotte. The City of Shelby offers an attractive alternative to those who wish to live within a short drive of a major urban area but seek the friendly, courteous and attractive surroundings of a well-apportioned, well governed and extremely livable small town. The appealing living and working environment emerges from the community’s desire to maintain and protect the qualities and attributes that make Shelby an ideal place for raising a family or operating a business.

The Shelby area is rich in history and the City’s preservation efforts have made it the envy of many other cities. The community’s commitment to downtown revitalization has drawn state and national attention and recognition. The Uptown Business and Historic District, a model business community with a thriving economy, has become the historic and cultural heart of the City. Through the efforts of local preservation groups, other revitalization efforts are underway.

As part of its tradition of investing in itself, the City has excellent park and recreation facilities. The City Park complex has a number of unique attractions for the enjoyment of residents and visitors of all ages. Education is a priority and Shelby’s first-rate schools benefit from strong community support. The City’s size does not diminish its ability to offer superb, comprehensive healthcare. Local art, cultural and entertainment events are held throughout the year in and around the Uptown area. These amenities, combined with an abundance of quality housing, both old and new, provide a community of friendly, safe and livable neighborhoods.

Together, these investments reflect a strong community involvement and commitment to excellence that result in a small town environment and quality of life that is second to none.

DUB

Smash Lord
Shelby, NC - City of pleasant living

The City of Shelby prides itself on maintaining its own unique identity, a community with a genuine small town character and quality of life that stands in stark contrast to the nearby heavily congested metropolitan areas in and around Charlotte. The City of Shelby offers an attractive alternative to those who wish to live within a short drive of a major urban area but seek the friendly, courteous and attractive surroundings of a well-apportioned, well governed and extremely livable small town. The appealing living and working environment emerges from the community’s desire to maintain and protect the qualities and attributes that make Shelby an ideal place for raising a family or operating a business.

The Shelby area is rich in history and the City’s preservation efforts have made it the envy of many other cities. The community’s commitment to downtown revitalization has drawn state and national attention and recognition. The Uptown Business and Historic District, a model business community with a thriving economy, has become the historic and cultural heart of the City. Through the efforts of local preservation groups, other revitalization efforts are underway.

As part of its tradition of investing in itself, the City has excellent park and recreation facilities. The City Park complex has a number of unique attractions for the enjoyment of residents and visitors of all ages. Education is a priority and Shelby’s first-rate schools benefit from strong community support. The City’s size does not diminish its ability to offer superb, comprehensive healthcare. Local art, cultural and entertainment events are held throughout the year in and around the Uptown area. These amenities, combined with an abundance of quality housing, both old and new, provide a community of friendly, safe and livable neighborhoods.

Together, these investments reflect a strong community involvement and commitment to excellence that result in a small town environment and quality of life that is second to none.
**** wikipedia.

Malk im working on my DK game. Yo puff, my kong, Phinal D, next smashfest?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah when is the next one. Im gonna play some melee for the night guys heading to ecu to play with my bro darksyde. Also we are hosting a tourney in rocky mount early january. Be on the lookout for the thread possibly tonight

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
1. Fiz is too good for actually finding more about Shelby than is actually here.

2. DUB, no one wants to come here lol.

3. LoZR, does this mean that you aren't goin to SC then? Oh well, there's always the day before TO4 to practice lol.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Who the hell is Hedo?
yea, who is this guy? I was at PLURs and I don't know who he is.

Malk im working on my DK game. Yo puff, my kong, Phinal D, next smashfest?
You play Melee now? I challenge you to a bunch of Melee friendlies.

yeah when is the next one. Im gonna play some melee for the night guys heading to ecu to play with my bro darksyde. Also we are hosting a tourney in rocky mount early january. Be on the lookout for the thread possibly tonight
Melee only? And I though you'd like to know that PLUR wants to do something on Jan. 10th

Tell darksyde I says hi.

Top Bottom